What's new

China, Rome, and the United States

slaves of Mongolia and Manchus until 1911 ACE cannot say about difference of monkey and human.
Based on your stupid logic Indian were slaves of Mongolian (Mughal) and British were slaves of French (William the Conqueror):partay:

They are really smart I have to say. Even in ancient China, people are poor, they are very proud of being educated "读书人", although “科举” has some disadvantages, it really helps to improve the education level, to make our students more competent. This is a rare phenomenon in other culture. Human resource is the key factor to be come successful.

Now Vietnam are bashing China, they claim they have higher civilization is really a joke. I don't care about them, only I know is there are thousands of Confucian academies across the worlds. Vietnam will fail if they don't join China.

You could proud for Han Chinese civilization, but why Han Chinese were slaves of Mongolian and Manchus in your history. Think more our Chinese friends. You have to learn more to respect other people in the world, kid.

But your country man Kirovairship said that:Mongolian were Zhong Guo ren ?

People of Tang, Song, Han and other people in earlier dynasties didn't call themselves Zhongguo ren 中國人 too, are they not Chinese~:rofl:

You could proud for Han Chinese civilization, but why Han Chinese were slaves of Mongolian and Manchus in your history. Think more our Chinese friends. You have to learn more to respect other people in the world, kid.

First of all, go find a dictionary to learn the definition of slave before you eagerly showing your ignorance;
Secondly, you are the one who are spreading nonsenses here, such action shows no respect, at all. You are the one who doesn't know how to respect facts and other people.

Last edited:
Based on your stupid logic Indian were slaves of Mongolian (Mughal) and British were slaves of French (William the Conqueror):partay:

I'm very upset when you Hakka boy, but you are wrongly claimed that you are Han Chinese. My opinion is that Hakka people is like Jew people in Asia, your comments on PDF is not not reasonable to the Hakka people intelligence. You have to learn first from Lee Guang Jeo. He is father of country named Singapore in Asia.

You have to learn more before you could troll on PDF, my friend.

I'll explain to you later, now I have some business to take care. Things are not like what you thought

I'm very upset when you Hakka boy, but you are wrongly claimed that you are Han Chinese. My opinion is that Hakka people is like Jew people in Asia, your comments on PDF is not not reasonable to the Hakka people intelligence. You have to learn first from Lee Guang Jeo. He is father of country named Singapore in Asia.

You have to learn more before you could troll on PDF, my friend.

Who the heck cares about YOUR own opinion and YOUR own theory, who the hell do you think you are, the might Jade Emperor?:rofl:

All hail the troll king of PDF Rechoice~

But your country man Kirovairship said that:Mongolian were Zhong Guo ren ?

Zhong Guo Ren means Chinese people, not necessarily Han Chinese, although we are majority. Chinese civilization is Han Chinese, but Chinese history is not just Han Chinese. Persia Zorotrasian, Arab Muslims, Turks, mongols.....all served under Chinese empire. The great Admiral Zheng He was a muslim, was he not Zhong Guo Ren?

Last edited:
People of Tang, Song, Han and other people in earlier dynasties didn't call themselves Zhongguo ren 中國人 too, are they not Chinese~:rofl:

First of all, go find a dictionary to learn the definition of slave before you eagerly showing your ignorance;
Secondly, you are the one who are spreading nonsenses here, such action shows no respect, at all. You are the one who doesn't know how to respect facts and other people.

I follow your post on this forum. I know that you are Hakka boy form Macau, I known that you and Viet+ our country man, both of you could shared common idea as ordinary young people in this world. most important item is that both of of you could fair in German language.

Think more my bro, Hakka people played a important role in china history. Sun zen Jian, Deng Xiaoping and more people, has been changed the Chinese history.

In fact I don care about such fake Han Chinese like Cantonese trolled on Vietnamese. Don't follow such idiot boy to troll on us.

Zhong Guo Ren means Chinese people, not necessarily Han Chinese, although we are majority. Chinese civilization is Han Chinese, but Chinese history is not just about Han Chinese. Persia Zorotrasian, Arab Muslims, Turks, mongols.....all served under Chinese empire. The great Admiral Zheng He was a muslim, was he not Zhong Guo Ren?

At least in your post you stated that Mongolian are not Han Chinese. So Mongolian ruled China, they came from outside of Great Wall. So Mongolian were foreigner Invaded in to China, they invaded to China and ruled Han Chinese, ruled Han civilization for a time under Bei di barbarian culture. Its truth in China's history.

Last edited:
I'll explain to you later, now I have some business to take care. Things are not like what you thought

I'm busy too, could I know where do you come from in big China ? from your native country or provinces in China ?

I
At least in your post you stated that Mongolian are not Han Chinese. So Mongolian ruled China, they came from outside of Great Wall. So Mongolian were foregner Invades, they invaded to China and riled Han Chinese, Han civilization for a time. Its truth in China's history.

Mongolian, like other nomads, were vassal to Chinese empire for centuries, they were never foreign but different ethnicity. Yuan dynasty covered the ancestral home of Mongol, Kakarakorum, but Kublan Khan chose to stay in China and proclaimed the mandate of Heaven to be Chinese emperor.

Han civilization had been established for millennium, even Mongol had to adopt Han civilization

Who the heck cares about YOUR own opinion and YOUR own theory, who the hell do you think you are, the might Jade Emperor?:rofl:

You don't care, but I would like to know Who are you when I have chance to communicate on this forum, You could say dirty words about us insult Vietnamese, but it should be disclose that who are you, bad boy in street gangster or intelligence chinese boy or you should be an educated boy from China.

I look down on such idiot Chinese boys on PDF, arrogants and stupid.

I follow your post on this forum. I know that you are Hakka boy form Macau, I known that you and Viet+ our country man, both of you could shared common idea as ordinary young people in this world. most important item is that both of of you could fair in German language.

Think more my bro, Hakka people played a important role in china history. Sun zen Jian, Deng Xiaoping and more people, has been changed the Chinese history.

In fact I don care about such fake Han Chinese like Cantonese trolled on Vietnamese. Don't follow such idiot boy to troll on us.

At least in your post you stated that Mongolian are not Han Chinese. So Mongolian ruled China, they came from outside of Great Wall. So Mongolian were foreigner Invaded in to China, they invaded to China and ruled Han Chinese, ruled Han civilization for a time under Bei di barbarian culture. Its truth in China's history.

:rofl: (literately fall down and laugh)

Why do you always mention the Great Wall, that wall is not a border you silly. Everyone knows that Mongolian are not Han, so? They are not foreigners of China nor did they invaded a country called "China" (I have told you and show you the historical documents countless times but someone just can never learn), they were foreigners and invaders to Southern Song, and Southern Song is just a part of China. :disagree:

You don't care, but I would like to know Who are you when I have chance to communicate on this forum, You could say dirty words about us insult Vietnamese, but it should be disclose that who are you, bad boy in street gangster or intelligence chinese boy or you should be an educated boy from China.

I look down on such idiot Chinese boys on PDF, arrogants and stupid.

I don't insult Vietnamese nor I use bad language to describe them, I only insult arrogant and stupid people. Don't you dare to represent all Vietnamese since It would be an insult to your people~

Don't pretend to be a Saint, it makes people sick.

LOL! you are obviously hurt by my words because it is the truth. I feel sorry for you, my friend. Before us, you are uncivilized. Sometime you just have to accept that fact. All countries that adopt our culture become successful today.

That is true but we reach statehood faster than most, especially the Asian neighbors, that including you the Vietnamese. Once we reach statehood, our culture became a high culture. A culture that preach philosophical thought, law and order, architecture, and technology.

Wrong. Rice was found in central and northern China before Han expanded to the Southeast. Once again, as tribe you are not entitle to the land you're owning because you are just an undeveloped civilization.
And you can't accept of the facts that I mentioned. We flourished before we even know of something called "Chinese" LOL . I feel sorry for you guys if you guys think that we need you to civilize us for a simple fact that we became sedentary farmers in the Red river delta while you were still carnivores. Our Dong Son Bronze culture existed before we knew such a thing as Chinese. I don't mind telling you that when we Vietnamese think of you Chinese, "civilized" is the last thing we think of; you're just a bunch of overbreeding bunch.

True. All countries that adopt our culture become successful today. Chinese culture civilized them, make them successful. Japan learn from China since very early time, now Koreans are trying to recover Chinese character education, they are more successful than Vietnam, besides South Korean has fewer natural resources than Vietnam. No need to mention Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore where all Chinese culture dominated.

In East Asian model, an efficient government, always play the main role, with national-wide governmental spending on education, scientific research.
rubbish, Korea and Japan become industrialized because they receive tech transfer from the European and American, not becaue they adopt Chinese culture. Chinese culture is backward, that's why Vietnam is the way it is now.....according to your logic

Back
Top Bottom