What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

Isn't that counts as renaming it in a sense?
baal ki khaal mat nikalo...

In english we say country ..in hindi we say desh....in urdu we say mulk....
but every mulk has name like India, Pakistan, China etc

Oh, "protectorate" this word is a perfect interpretation of indian colonist's mentality .
Now , tell me where is Sikkim Kingdom ?
Lol. I am sure it is difficult to comprehend the idea of integration without force keeping in mind the wishes of the people . It was not like your country invaded and occupied Tibet.

You admit india is a student of British colonist ? Tell me about Sikkim and Bhutan and Nepal.

Dalai Lama claim South Tibet is part of Tibet until india force him.
China has ruled Tibet for hundreds of years. Dalai Lama admitted it, and he and his followers are slave master which are deprived of the power of slavery .
As long as the central government of PRC allowed these lama and the lords to enslave the Tibetan as same as before, Dalai Lama and his followers would be happy to accept the governance of China as their ancestors
But PRC government can not accept such an tradition existing at China in 20th century ,because Tibet belongs to China and belongs to the liberated Tibetan which is 95% of the entire population of Tibet.
Then these slave masters escaped to their wonder land a country with a slavery tradition.

You india could keep your old slavery tradition, caste-system.
But Chinese prefer to destroy the sinful slavey ,even it's an old tradition.

Good Story,

I love China and Chinese civilization/culture, so I don't want any Chinese member on PDF to feel bad about what I'm going to say.

I think the Chinese are playing with fire.

Renaming an Indian province "South Tibet" is an unwise move.

There are many separatist movements in China.

Imagine the Chinese outrage if the Inner Mongolia autonomous region was internationally renamed as "Southern Mongolia":

http://unpo.org/members/7883

Or if the Xinjiang province was international renamed as "East Turkestan":

http://unpo.org/members/7872

This isn't a fight that China should be picking.

Plus, the West are dying for an excuse to go against China these days. China shouldn't give them the excuse they're looking for.

i know india was not one country when British came here,

but after they gone we are indian's now

we are proud to indian's

can you share some link advance policy to read

Tell that to Other Indians here. You are the first Indian to admit that India was not a country before British created it. Indian constitution is written in English. India is proud that if someone from one state need to communicate with people of another state, English is the one language that bind all Indians together.

I love China and Chinese civilization/culture, so I don't want any Chinese member on PDF to feel bad about what I'm going to say.

I think the Chinese are playing with fire.

Renaming an Indian province "South Tibet" is an unwise move.

There are many separatist movements in China.

Imagine the Chinese outrage if the Inner Mongolia autonomous region was internationally renamed as "Southern Mongolia":

http://unpo.org/members/7883

Or if the Xinjiang province was international renamed as "East Turkestan":

http://unpo.org/members/7872

This isn't a fight that China should be picking.

Plus, the West are dying for an excuse to go against China these days. China shouldn't give them the excuse they're looking for.

We also knows that ,citizens of PRC dont have any authority to chose their own candidate and Govt .So we cant blame their people .
West will just sit and watch this all episode .They wont take side here nor we expect or wish for it.
We have confidence about our nation's strength .
Let them rename those places and earns further diplomatic measures from Indian side.

Lol. I am sure it is difficult to comprehend the idea of integration without force keeping in mind the wishes of the people . It was not like your country invaded and occupied Tibet.
Could you believe what you said?
The king of Sikkim admired india so much that he volunteered to give up the throne and be a indian citizen.
The people of Sikkim is dying to be an indian ,cause india is so developed that they could get good welfare and livelihood.
Why don't your make up a better story for your history book?

Learn something from other nation's book.

We also knows that ,citizens of PRC dont have any authority to chose their own candidate and Govt .So we cant blame their people .
West will just sit and watch this all episode .They wont take side here nor we expect or wish for it.
We have confidence about our nation's strength .
Let them rename those places and earns further diplomatic measures from Indian side.
I wouldn't take this news seriously anyway.

I actually think there's going to be a convergence of Chinese and Indian regional interests in the coming decades.

In the short and medium run, hostilities between China and India will probably continue. But in the long term, China and India have a lot of common interests. Both countries are wary of radical Islam. Both countries view their Muslim neighbors with great suspicion. Both countries know that cooperation in Central Asia is vital for their own domestic security and long-term regional stability.

So I don't think the Chinese or Indians should be bothered by the recent antics.

Tell that to Other Indians here. You are the first Indian to admit that India was not a country before British created it. Indian constitution is written in English. India is proud that if someone from one state need to communicate with people of another state, English is the one language that bind all Indians together.

we can see in the Language and how British captured India,

we can different regions like Pandavar, Mukuls, Mysore King, and other King's history

British captured one by one

I wouldn't take this news seriously anyway.

I actually think there's going to be a convergence of Chinese and Indian regional interests in the coming decades.

In the short and medium run, hostilities between China and India will probably continue. But in the long term, China and India have a lot of common interests. Both countries are wary of radical Islam. Both countries view their Muslim neighbors with great suspicion. Both countries know that cooperation in Central Asia is vital for their own domestic security and long-term regional stability.

So I don't think the Chinese or Indians should be bothered by the recent antics.

No madam . You are wrong .We are not suspicious about our neighbours .Just look at our relationship with Bangladesh .India and GCC shares thousands of years of relation both cultural and trade .Our greatest partner is GCC .
About China ,well not even a Chinese can freely express their opinion .According to the recent reports ,muslims in Xinjiang have to suffer and obey the unethical rules of PRC and CCP.

Both China and India are great nations and have considerable influence in world .So we wont go a direct conflict because stakes are too high and world will also suffer but this diplomatic hurdles can expect even in near future .

we can see in the Language and how British captured India,

we can different regions like Pandavar, Mukuls, Mysore King, and other King's history

British captured one by one

Are you sure you are an Indian? Many PDF Indians don't see it like you. They believe that India was already a united country just going through a two thousand year civil war since the time of Ashoka.

No madam . You are wrong .We are not suspicious about our neighbours .Just look at our relationship with Bangladesh .India and GCC shares thousands of years of relation both cultural and trade .Our greatest partner is GCC .
About China ,well not even a Chinese can freely express their opinion .According to the recent reports ,muslims in Xinjiang have to suffer and obey the unethical rules of PRC and CCP.

Both China and India are great nations and have considerable influence in world .So we wont go a direct conflict because stakes are too high and world will also suffer but this diplomatic hurdles can expect even in near future .
I admit I should've worded my post differently. I should've said both countries viewed their radical neighbors with suspicion, i.e. regions that are de facto controlled by radical Islamists.

Yes, India and the GCC have many centuries of historical cultural and economic ties. And even before the modern states were established, Indian civilization has had a huge influence on the cultures and polities of the Persian Gulf region and the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years. Elamite civilization, Dilmun civilization, etc. :)

I think the future's bright, and I think even China will have fruitful ties with India and the progressive countries of the Arab World (e.g. the UAE) over the coming decades.

Really, there's nothing to worry about. There's not going to be a war between India and China. This century is Asia's century, and it belongs to both countries. :)

I admit I should've worded my post differently. I should've said both countries viewed their radical neighbors with suspicion, i.e. regions that are de facto controlled by radical Islamists.

Yes, India and the GCC have many centuries of historical cultural and economic ties. And even before the modern states were established, Indian civilization has had a huge influence on the cultures and polities of the Persian Gulf region and the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years. Elamite civilization, Dilmun civilization, etc. :)

I think the future's bright, and I think even China will have fruitful ties with India and the progressive countries of the Arab World (e.g. the UAE) over the coming decades.

Really, there's nothing to worry about. There's not going to be a war between India and China. This century is Asia's century, and it belongs to both countries. :)

There you are right .Infact entire world is trying to reduce the radical Islamism .
World should try to defeat all kind of radicalism irrespective of the religions .

Back
Top Bottom