What's new

China renames 6 places in Arunachal, takes its claim over state to whole new level

I really wonder what sort of books are available in a Chinese library. There was an election followed by a referendum which resulted in Sikkim becoming part of India. I know this is difficult to grasp for a country like China which unilaterally invaded Tibet and illegally acquired it - but the integration of Sikkim was entirely democratic. India doesn't have to be a developed country for people wanting to flock to it - people from all over the world have moved to India to become Indian citizens - including Chinese citizens who still come to India as refugees.

The State of India was a successor to British India - this is a matter of history so obviously it inherited all the agreements. Even if the McMahon Line was disputed - India did not breach it. China may not have respected its de jure status but it should have respected its de facto status.

Tibetans are indeed Chinese citizens, some radicals follow wherever Dalai Lama goes and that's not something good for India. No countries really want religious radicals so thank you India.

If the Chinese want to make the argument that "South Tibet" doesn't belong to India, then one could similarly make the argument that the rest of Tibet, as well as "East Turkestan", do not belong to China either.

Do you see where this is going? It's not really an argument that China should use because it could be used against the Chinese.

While AP/South Tibet is a dispute territory between India and China, no country is dare to claim Xinjiang or Tibet as its territory. So the situations are quite different, the logic that China uses to claim South Tibet cannot be used against China.

I don't understand how many time they will name/rename/map/remap it, by now they should have realised it's not working, perhaps they should try renaming something else this time, like renaming "Chhattisgarh to Chongqing" and making it part of Tibet?? who knows it might work.

Last edited:
If the Chinese want to make the argument that "South Tibet" doesn't belong to India, then one could similarly make the argument that the rest of Tibet, as well as "East Turkestan", do not belong to China either.

Do you see where this is going? It's not really an argument that China should use because it could be used against the Chinese.

Depends on how far you want to go back in history. Tibet has been under China for hundreds of years except for the few years after the Qing dynasty when the provinces were under the warlords. The British took advantage of China's frailty. India is being dishonorable to take advantage of China's preoccupation with the Korean war to annex South Tibet. Its ridiculous to compare India's theft of South Tibet in Feb 1951, while Tibet is part of China since the Yuan dynasty(1271-1368).

The so called East Turkestan which is n

South Tibet is a part of Tibet, and Tibet is a part of China. These are realty which has existed for hundreds of years.
China fought for it in1962.

So called east turkestan never exists ,just the dream of a couple of islam extremists.
There are nothing in common.

Dude, if you are interested in this issue, you could read my replies completely or you find a book related to this history of British India and Nehru's "forward policy" and what happened between india and its neighbors after india got independency.

Then you will know all of what indian did is just to carry on British colonism except China is strong enough to stop its expansion.

I really wonder what sort of books are available in a Chinese library. There was an election followed by a referendum which resulted in Sikkim becoming part of India. I know this is difficult to grasp for a country like China which unilaterally invaded Tibet and illegally acquired it - but the integration of Sikkim was entirely democratic.
Farcical democracy. I recommend you read this. It is not from China.
The Pain of Losing a Nation. Story of Lhendup Dorji and Sikkim
https://blog.com.np/2013/01/31/the-pain-of-losing-a-nation-story-of-lhendup-dorji-and-sikkim/

Depends on how far you want to go back in history. Tibet has been under China for hundreds of years except for the few years after the Qing dynasty when the provinces were under the warlords. The British took advantage of China's frailty. India is being dishonorable to take advantage of China's preoccupation with the Korean war to annex South Tibet. Its ridiculous to compare India's theft of South Tibet in Feb 1951, while Tibet is part of China since the Yuan dynasty(1271-1368).
china is not yuan dynasty.its a communist rebel held artificial country.The original chinese republic now resides in exile Taipei who actually got its power from qing dynasty.On the topic its very fortunate that budhist are peaceful loving and abiding people.If they act like muslims chinese cpc dynasty will brought to its knees.

china is not yuan dynasty.its a communist rebel held artificial country.The original chinese republic now resides in exile Taipei who actually got its power from qing dynasty.On the topic its very fortunate that budhist are peaceful loving and abiding people.If they act like muslims chinese cpc dynasty will brought to its knees.
China has over 100 million Muslims, more Muslims than most of the Muslim countries in their whole population

Difficult to argue with people who don't understand concept of country and civilization. You are right that Taipei belongs to China.

I really wonder what sort of books are available in a Chinese library. There was an election followed by a referendum which resulted in Sikkim becoming part of India.
A selection surrounded by Indian army.
I know this is difficult to grasp for a country like China which unilaterally invaded Tibet and illegally acquired it
If China is the invader of Tibet, why did Britain Empire admit it is part of China ?
Don't be a liar .
Go to the library and find a map of 19th century. Check out whether Tibet is a part of China or not .

- but the integration of Sikkim was entirely democratic. India doesn't have to be a developed country for people wanting to flock to it - people from all over the world have moved to India to become Indian citizens - including Chinese citizens who still come to India as refugees.
This is the most ridiculous joke i have heard .
Foreigners from all over the world want to become indian citizens.
You mean people like to live in a poor and dirty and chaotic and raping-oriented and caste-discrimination country ?
Even native born indian are migrating to other countries ?
You are so shameless !

A selection surrounded by Indian army.

If China is the invader of Tibet, why did Britain Empire admit it is part of China ?
Don't be a liar .
Go to the library and find a map of 19th century. Check out whether Tibet is a part of China or not .
- but the integration of Sikkim was entirely democratic. India doesn't have to be a developed country for people wanting to flock to it - people from all over the world have moved to India to become Indian citizens - including Chinese citizens who still come to India as refugees.[/QUOTE]
This is the most ridiculous joke i have heard .
Foreigners from all over the world want to become indian citizens.
You mean people like to live in a poor and dirty and chaotic and raping-oriented and caste-discrimination country ?
Even native born indian are migrating to other countries ?
You are so shameless ![/QUOTE]

My word - the daftness of the Chinese is only exceeded by their ignorance. You do know there is a Chinatown in Calcutta - where did those ethnic Chinese come from? Mars? There are persecuted Zoroastrians from Iran, Jews from Baghdad too. Why do Tibetans who are legally Chinese citizens seek refugee status in India? Even today why do persecuted Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan come to India?

No it wasn't a joke - but given the state run media in China, I can understand why you don't understand the concept of humor. Get an education.

Farcical democracy. I recommend you read this. It is not from China.
The Pain of Losing a Nation. Story of Lhendup Dorji and Sikkim
https://blog.com.np/2013/01/31/the-pain-of-losing-a-nation-story-of-lhendup-dorji-and-sikkim/
LOL - your source is a blog? hahahahhahahaha.

My word - the daftness of the Chinese is only exceeded by their ignorance. You do know there is a Chinatown in Calcutta - where did those ethnic Chinese come from? Mars?
Could you be more stupid ? Are these Chinese indian citizen?
There are persecuted Zoroastrians from Iran, Jews from Baghdad too. Why do Tibetans who are legally Chinese citizens seek refugee status in India? Even today why do persecuted Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan come to India?

No it wasn't a joke - but given the state run media in China, I can understand why you don't understand the concept of humor. Get an education.
LOL - your source is a blog? hahahahhahahaha.
I admit india is the wonder land of criminals and terrorists.
But please stop using "all over the world ". It is too shameless.

Back
Top Bottom