What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

Absolutely.
1663432414051.png

India shouldn't be in SCO In the first place, it has conflict with china and is an agent of the west in such as the QUAD that is against china and russia.
I also want China to ban LGBT since its all bullshit Liberalism.

View attachment 880329

I want UAE and Bangladesh to be part of SCO.

Same with Malaysia and Indonesia.

North Korea should be part of SCO.

Turkmenistan should be part of SCO as well.

Morocco and Algeria should be part of SCO as well.

Sudan should be part of SCO.

Oman and Yeman should be part of SCO.

All the Muslim Majority countries should be part of SCO.

There is much cooperation between Pakistan and China.

Totally agree brother.

So from the look of this thread, SCO members are already self-dividing, and the US hasn't even been defeated yet.

Are we so greedy and short-sighted?

India was accepted into SCO because of Russian request.

But now Russia is in no position to influence China.

This is the best time to kick India out of SCO.

Exactly, otherwise india would not be allowed to join by china. But, china doesnt want to upset russia.

Russia has become very weak. China no longer need to worry about upsetting Russia. Infact Russia's survival is in Chinese hands. China just need to kick India out and get new members like Combodia, Thailand, Laos into SCO

China kicking India out of SCO

Pakistan has China, Turkiye, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkeministan, Kazakistan, Kyrgistan on her side.

Russia will be balkanized is the next few months and India will be kick out of SCO.

Turkiye, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan are not part of SCO yet. Afghanistan is certainly not pro Pakistan and the rest are Pro Russia at the moment.

Russia will be here dont worry. They may withdraw from Ukraine but that's about it.

Turkiye, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan are not part of SCO yet. Afghanistan is certainly not pro Pakistan and the rest are Pro Russia at the moment.

Russia will be here dont worry. They may withdraw from Ukraine but that's about it.
Pakistan has a huge sway over Afghanistan.

Afghanistan should be part of SCO.

View attachment 880329

I want UAE and Bangladesh to be part of SCO.

Same with Malaysia and Indonesia.

North Korea should be part of SCO.

Turkmenistan should be part of SCO as well.

If UAE becomes member then Gulf Arab states have big potential to be members, SA, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. Egypt Syria, Iraq, Jordan can follow. Bangladesh can be a member followed by Srilanka, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar. The potential for SCO growth is high but they need to protect members states from sanctions, trade boycott, military attack etc. Ukraine is not even EU or Nato member and look how they're being supported openly.

Pakistan has a huge sway over Afghanistan.

Afghanistan should be part of SCO.

Huge anti Pakistan narrative is being built in Afghanistan. If Pakistan has influence over Pakistan then let them recognise the international border so we all could move on and build close relations.

If UAE becomes member then Gulf Arab states have big potential to be members, SA, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. Egypt Syria, Iraq, Jordan can follow. Bangladesh can be a member followed by Srilanka, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar. The potential for SCO growth is high but they need to protect members states from sanctions, trade boycott, military attack etc. Ukraine is not even EU or Nato member and look how they're being supported openly.

Huge anti Pakistan narrative is being built in Afghanistan. If Pakistan has influence over Pakistan then let them recognise the international border so we all could move on and build close relations.
Yeah, but if you go to Jalalabad, they use the Pakistani rupee or currency.

Yeah, but if you go to Jalalabad, they use the Pakistani rupee or currency.

As Afghanistan grows stronger, they will become more anti Pakistan unless Pakistan reaches some kind of agreement with them so they recognise the international border.

As Afghanistan grows stronger, they will become more anti Pakistan unless Pakistan reaches some kind of agreement with them so they recognise the international border.
I completely disagree with you.

In the mosques Afghanistanis usually think better of Pakistanis.

1663467892067.png

I want China and India to make LGBT illegal. LGBT is all bullshit. I want Russia to make LGBT illegal as well.

India should not be part of SCO because they slaves of the West.

All the Muslim countries should be part of SCO with China leading the way.
List of "Islamic" countries that bow down to the West

1. GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE & Oman) as they have American military facilities inside their nations and some of them are designated major non NATO allies.

2. Pakistan (Literally changed their government because USA ordered the Pakistani military to do so. Also a designated Major Non NATO ally)

3. Iraq : Another land for USA drone practice.

4. Egypt : Ruled by Trumps favourite dictator. Enough said. (Major Non NATO ally)

5. Jordan: Hosting US military and a major non NATO ally.

6: Morocco : Designated major Non NATO ally

7: Tunisia: Designated major Non NATO ally

I wouldn't call Turkey an Islamic country, but even they are a NATO member.

So if India is a slave of the West, then these great Islamic nations must be something on another level.

View attachment 880497

I want China and India to make LGBT illegal. LGBT is all bullshit. I want Russia to make LGBT illegal as well.

You should consider LGBT people in the same way as mental disability or people with physical disabilities. Do you wish people with birth defects to be killed? Because that's what the Nazis thought too.

LGBT is natural and should not be illegal to be born that way. But yes, it shouldn't be promoted or fashionable to be that way as it may lead to people faking it.

Last edited:
Russia is a state going downhill. India its main ally is slowly moving towards the west, building relations, buying weapons whilst Russia is trying to hold on to India. SCO looks powerful on paper only, the west is openly supporting Ukraine whilst SCO members are too scared to support Russia.
there is no one in SCO that could support russia other than China. there's 4 central asians states while india and Pakistan have their own problems.

View attachment 880497

They've got the message. Consider it done, boss.

I completely disagree with you.

In the mosques Afghanistanis usually think better of Pakistanis.
and in the churches, they don't. They are all muslims, inside or outside the mosque. That doesn't make a difference bcoz they consider themselves afghan first.

Back
Top Bottom