What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

India should be kicked out from SCO and should never had been admitted to the group in the first place becos india is not a friend of china and the region. India is a friend of the us and west camp.

Indians and Arabs are having Global Partnership !!!

Shanghai Corporation Organization - Dialogue Process Observer Status means Indian Military Commanders can raise War Crimes Cases and Submit Investigation Reports to Shanghai Corporation Organization - Leadership.

Indians and Arabs are still Non - Aligned Movement - Leaders !!!

Europe do have a very cruel History , i mean Western Military Powers Camps !!!

I think China and Russia are setting up the stage to kick India out of SCO.

If that would be the Case then can be linked with stalling War Crimes - Tribunal Investigation Case !!!

I agree that India should not be part of SCO, since they are slaves of the West.

I want Saudi Arabia and Egypt to be part of SCO.

Like always the list from Slavonic Tribes Demands and Requests have increased again for Arabs and Indians !!!

I don't like Arabs because there are Muslimeen, I don't like Indians because there are all Hindus , I don't like Japan because there are Shinto !!!

India shouldn't be in SCO In the first place, it has conflict with china and is an agent of the west in such as the QUAD that is against china and russia.

Union of India - Establishment Authority is not in Western Military Powers Camp,

Union of India - Establishment Authority State Territory - 2.3 Million to 2.6 Million Citizen Individuals Renouncing Hindu Passport and being Naturalized American Citizens or British Citizens or Canadian Citizens doesn't means being in Western Military Powers Camps.

Union of India - Establishment Authority State Territory - Citizen Individuals are Proud of Hindu Dharma and Deen e Islam !!! ALLAH Hu AKBAR !!!

As i said many times, Adopting Universal Religions and Claiming & Destroying Hindu Civilisation has always being the Plan !!! Hindu Istamb or Hindu Isutoun will never forgive such Individuals !!!

ashokchakra-1474170635_2171136-m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom