What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

True, India is a western asset in SCO, with India serving western interest, this group is going nowhere. If India doesn't leave, China should leave and start a new group.
Which country has no border issue? That is no reason to fight and stop trade.

Agree. China should kick India out of SCO immediately.

India is a western slave and should not be part of SCO.

I agree that India should not be part of SCO, since they are slaves of the West.

I want Saudi Arabia and Egypt to be part of SCO.
which country's govt changed due to wester pressure?
which country's ex-PMs are in the west?
which country joined the US on a war against an observer sco country?

The SCO has a lot to gain with India's economy - I am not sure if India is gaining anything of substance other than playing off the US
I am not sure what Pakistan gets to SCO really - other than maybe a give a +1 to china or a -1 to India's proposals

which country's govt changed due to wester pressure?
which country's ex-PMs are in the west?
which country joined the US on a war against an observer sco country?

The SCO has a lot to gain with India's economy - I am not sure if India is gaining anything of substance other than playing off the US
I am not sure what Pakistan gets to SCO really - other than maybe a give a +1 to china or a -1 to India's proposals
The problem is india is an agent of the west, it's in western blocks such as QUAD which is tacitly designed against china and russia, india has conflict with china in general. According to the SCO charter, no member of SCO should be in other blocks or orgs that are directed against other members of SCO. So, india should be kicked out from SCO and russia should agree to it in the near future.

The problem is india is an agent of the west, it's in western blocks such as QUAD which is tacitly designed against china and russia, india has conflict with china in general. According to the SCO charter, no member of SCO should be in other blocks or orgs that are directed against other members of SCO. So, india should be kicked out from SCO and russia should agree to it in the near future.
India are flip floppers. We need to understand in this day and age to always engage with enemies and allies. In this world, never be too mean to your enemies because they may be your allies tomorrowdue to unforseen circumstances. Also never be too friendly with allies because they might stab you in the back when you need them the most. Best thing china needs to learn is to always playoff allies and enemies against each other like the west does. Its not honourable but if u want to win like the jews, u got to beat them at their own game.

Pakistan is a major non NATO ally of the US
went to war against the Russians with the US (and proud about it)
WEnt to war against Afg along with the US (and Afg is an observer in SCO)
Went to war against India and still is at war in some form or other

Pakistan agrees and rightly so that it foesnt have an independent foreign policy - much unlike china, russia or India

India are flip floppers. We need to understand in this day and age to always engage with enemies and allies. In this world, never be too mean to your enemies because they may be your allies tomorrowdue to unforseen circumstances. Also never be too friendly with allies because they might stab you in the back when you need them the most. Best thing china needs to learn is to always playoff allies and enemies against each other like the west does. Its not honourable but if u want to win like the jews, u got to beat them at their own game.
Pakistan went to war against russia in afg supported the taliban
went to war against afg (Taliban) as allies of the US
then declared that it defeated US and supported the taliban and said it wont seeks US support
and changed it govt because of the US and current govt is seen more Pro US

you were talking about flip flops?

Pakistan agrees and rightly so that it foesnt have an independent foreign policy - much unlike china, russia or India
Pakistan is not an ally of us, most important is not in any block that is designed against other sco members, but india is at quad.
Pakistan didnt go to war against russia and afghan, it just s

Pakistan is not an ally of us,
Pakistan is desginated MNNA - major non nato "ALLY" of the USA
most important is not in any block that is designed against other sco members,
Pakistan went to war against USSR in afghanistan
it went to war against Taliban (who are now observers in SCO and will become eventual members)
it went to war with India - that's 3 countries in SCO Pakistan went to war with
the fact that its an ally of US (Security and miliatry ally) makes it part of grouping against Russia as of now and Eventually China
but india is at quad.
Yes it is
Pakistan didnt go to war against russia and afghan, it just s
this is incorrect. it went to war against the soviet union and against the taliban

Pakistan went to war against russia in afg supported the taliban
went to war against afg (Taliban) as allies of the US
then declared that it defeated US and supported the taliban and said it wont seeks US support
and changed it govt because of the US and current govt is seen more Pro US

you were talking about flip flops?

Pakistan is not an ally of us, more importantly, it is not in a block that is designed against other sco members, and now india is with quad that is designed against sco members.

Pakistan didnt went to war against russia and afghan, it helped afghan agaist the soviet union, and it only helped us against the taliban. Russia is not soviet, taliban wasnt afghan, and now afghan is not a sco member yet. All of the above happened in past.

The war between india and pakistan was in the past and only between you two.

So, pakistan doesnt violate the charter of sco now, but you india does so being in quad, so india should be kicked out from sco but not pakistan, this should be realized soon as russia should agree.

Dont drag in pakistan, it's your indias own problem.

Pakistan is not an ally of us, more importantly, it is not in a block that is designed against other sco members, and now india is with quad that is designed against sco members.
read the above message - its STILL a MNNA(major Non Nato ALLY) of US
guess what the ally of US is meant to be against? RUSSIA
Pakistan didnt went to war against russia and afghan, it helped afghan agaist the soviet union, and it only helped us against the taliban. Russia is not soviet, taliban wasnt afghan, and now afghan is not a sco member yet. All of the above happened in past.
"against soviet union" (and thats not Russia?)
"against taliban"
who is in power right now in afg? Taliban!
The war between india and pakistan was in the past and only between you two.

So, pakistan doesnt violate the charter of sco now, but you india does,
is pakistan out of the US sphere? its much more closer to the US than India is!

read the above message - its STILL a MNNA(major Non Nato ALLY) of US
guess what the ally of US is meant to be against? RUSSIA

"against soviet union" (and thats not Russia?)
"against taliban"
who is in power right now in afg? Taliban!

is pakistan out of the US sphere? its much more closer to the US than India is!
Most important, sco charter cares now the present time not the past, as such pakistan doesnt violate sco charter now, but india does by being in a group quad that is designed aginst china and russia.

Frankly, i dont know why you india want to be in sco since you want to be in quad that is designed against sco members while sco is designed not against anybody. The only reason you indians want to be in sco is to sobtage it, thats the only reason i can think of.

Pakistan doesnt have an agenda with the us as a group that is designed against other sco members, but you india does by being in quad.

Last edited:
Most important, sco charter cares now the present time not the past, as such pakistan doesnt violate sco charter now, but india does by being in a group quad that is designed aginst china and russia.

Frankly, i dont know why you india want to be in sco since you want to be in quad that is designed against sco members while sco is designed not against anybody. The only reason you indians want to be in sco is to sobtage it, thats the only reason i can think of.

Pakistan doesnt have an agenda with the us as a group that is designed against other sco members, but you india does by being in quad.
I am not sure if you are doing this on purpose. let me try this one more time
how is India being part of Quad AND SCO a problem
when Pakistan is currently designated Major Non Nato ALLY of the US AND a part of SCO?

I am not sure if you are doing this on purpose. let me try this one more time
how is India being part of Quad AND SCO a problem
when Pakistan is currently designated Major Non Nato ALLY of the US AND a part of SCO?
Are you pretending not to understand what have been said few times already and just wont accept them so to keep argue meaninglessly.

Back
Top Bottom