What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

Yes, we also want India to leave SCO.

But now is not the time, Russia will not agree.

Let's patiently find a legitimate reason.
Then SCO is a virtually defunct group, at least for China and Pakistan.

Not China influence v India but Pakistan v India influence. Pakistan influence is poor.
But China can help Pakistan improve its reputation by improving the economy and given ICBM technology.

Then SCO is a virtually defunct group, at least for China and Pakistan.
Let me tell you the truth.

For Russia, the role of SOC is to ensure that Central Asia and China will not turn to the West.

For China, SOC is a platform to avoid antagonism with Russia while allowing China to enter Central Asia.

In fact, India is not a necessary member, but Russia is afraid that China will become the leader of SOC, so they brought India in.

For India, in fact, Russia is their truly reliable ally. India's interests need the veto power of the UN and the support of a truly powerful nuclear arsenal, which the USA cannot give it. So the Indian government will serve Russia in SOC, not the western countries.

Let me tell you the truth.

For Russia, the role of SOC is to ensure that Central Asia and China will not turn to the West.

For China, SOC is a platform to avoid antagonism with Russia while allowing China to enter Central Asia.

In fact, India is not a necessary member, but Russia is afraid that China will become the leader of SOC, so they brought India in.

For India, in fact, Russia is their truly reliable ally. India's interests need the veto power of the UN and the support of a truly powerful nuclear arsenal, which the USA cannot give it. So the Indian government will serve Russia in SOC, not the western countries.
So it's defunct indeed.

The post also concerns china. Stop tag me.
Some people find reasons to do what they like to do. Only issue is -They don’t want to accept it.

Tagging can’t be stooped. That’s how we interact and get replies on a forum. If you don’t want to see my posts then there is something called- unfollow. Unless you want to keep following Indian news. 😉

Some people find reasons to do what they like to do. Only issue is -They don’t want to accept it.

Tagging can’t be stooped. That’s how we interact and get replies on a forum. If you don’t want to see my posts then there is something called- unfollow. Unless you want to keep following Indian news. 😉
Idiot, stop your thick face foolish act of bugging someone, as i said the post also conerns chinese. Now, stop talk nonsense.

So it's defunct indeed.
No failure, even very successful.

China has indeed entered Central Asia through SOC. Now China has a great influence on the economy and politics of Central Asia.

Russia also stabilized the Central Asia region through SOC (you can compare the stability of neighboring countries in other regions of Russia with the stability of Central Asian countries), and confirmed that China will not turn to the West at a critical moment.

Central Asian countries have also benefited from the investment from China, and their economic growth is very good.

Back
Top Bottom