What's new

China removes map showing J&K, Arunachal as part of India on its SCO map

Why do you bother responding to the twitter warrior? @Cheepek you know how the guy spends all his time on twitter this is the post from Swamy's feed at least we know where he's getting it from a thread created on "news"

It's not the MAP of sco from what i can tell
People can go to the OFFICIAL SCO WEBSITE TO CROSSCHECK

it's from CGTN someone tweeted it to swamy and now it's true for OP

@Cheepek reverse Google searched it look at what i found
Pic is from 2018 from CGTN link attached below

News from 2018 and people are jumping at "twitter news"
Your site is not working, nevertheless I always pick up stuff from Indian mainstream Media or Indian SM. In recent years many organisations and Social media companies have been omitting your occupied States on their maps on a regular basis.

Russia is a state going downhill. India its main ally is slowly moving towards the west, building relations, buying weapons whilst Russia is trying to hold on to India. SCO looks powerful on paper only, the west is openly supporting Ukraine whilst SCO members are too scared to support Russia.
I hope Russia has a balanced relationship between Pakistan and India.

Your site is not working, nevertheless I always pick up stuff from Indian mainstream Media or Indian SM. In recent years many organisations and Social media companies have been omitting your occupied States on their maps on a regular basis.
Here is the link of the CGTN news article
You are a liar thant can't even cross check your own twitter "news"
IMG_20220917_200023.jpg
IMG_20220917_200011.jpg

The site is the official website of SCO try to use another browser or just write official SCO i think you can do that at least

And secondly this is not official mainstream Indian media this is literally twitter posts of an fake name guy

Here is the link of the CGTN news article
Even a blind person can see the map is from CGTN an official Chinese international news outlet. What they write or post is considered Chinese State policy. The same goes for print media like Global Times.

Even a blind person can see the map from CGTN an official Chinese international news outlet. What they write or post is considered Chinese State policy. The same goes for the print media like Global Times.
Yeah buddy so your title is wrong the news from CGTN 2018 not today SCO 2022
Edit your title

official SCO map

This is not the SCO map i shouldn't even bother with this
They can keep the "mAP" from China as far as i am concerned bye

I hope Russia has a balanced relationship between Pakistan and India.

Russia can try but it looks difficult for them as India will complain and will move more towards the west if not listening to. India even begs Usa to not sell f16 kits to Pakistan, imagine the complains to Russia. Only reason Pakistan is in SCO is because of China. Iran, Afghanistan will be future SCO members and that will make India grouping strong. China on the other hand will be fine because they're ally of Russia. Pakistan issue has always been that corrupts governments have been busy looting but not bothered about internal politics and alliances.

Russia can try but it looks difficult for them as India will complain and will move more towards the west. India even begs Usa to not sell f16 kits to Pakistan, imagine the complains to Russia. Only reason Pakistan is in SCO is because of China.
Only reason India is in SCO is because of Russia.

Russia is a state going downhill. India its main ally is slowly moving towards the west, building relations, buying weapons whilst Russia is trying to hold on to India. SCO looks powerful on paper only, the west is openly supporting Ukraine whilst SCO members are too scared to support Russia.
Russia's nuclear weapons inventory and resources are indispensable to SCO, so SCO cannot live without Russia.

In the Ukrainian war, Russia was an unquestioned aggressor, and SCO members could not publicly support the aggressor. Even in the Afghanistan War and the Second Iraq War, many NATO countries opposed the United States. For example, Germany and France.

The SOC has given Russia the greatest support. In August this year, only 54 countries approved the UN Security Council's condemnation of Russia. From the initial 141 countries condemned Russia, only 54 countries now condemn Russia. Is this not enough help?

Russia's nuclear weapons inventory and resources are indispensable to SCO, so SCO cannot live without Russia.

In the Ukrainian war, Russia was an unquestioned aggressor, and SCO members could not publicly support the aggressor. Even in the Afghanistan War and the Second Iraq War, many NATO countries opposed the United States. For example, Germany and France.

The SOC has given Russia the greatest support. In August this year, only 54 countries approved the UN Security Council's condemnation of Russia. From the initial 141 countries condemned Russia, only 54 countries now condemn Russia. Is this not enough help?
But geographically India is the odd one out in SCO because India has problesm with both Pakistan and China.

Russia can try but it looks difficult for them as India will complain and will move more towards the west if not listening to. India even begs Usa to not sell f16 kits to Pakistan, imagine the complains to Russia. Only reason Pakistan is in SCO is because of China. Iran, Afghanistan will be future SCO members and that will make India grouping strong. China on the other hand will be fine because they're ally of Russia. Pakistan issue has always been that corrupts governments have been busy looting but not bothered about internal politics and alliances.
First of all, you have to make sure that India's influence on Afghanistan&Iran is greater than China's influence on Afghanistan&Iran.

I have had Chinese classmates say this: From our perspective Abrahamic religions have conquered the world, that it is has conquered it.

My Chinese classmates said he had more respect for Buddhism than say Christianity.

Only reason India is in SCO is because of Russia.

Yes true but India will be powerful force in SCO with the support of Iran Afghanistan Belarus Russia. Pakistan will only look towards China.

First of all, you have to make sure that India's influence on Afghanistan&Iran is greater than China's influence on Afghanistan&Iran.

Not China influence v India but Pakistan v India influence. Pakistan influence is poor.

Back
Top Bottom