What's new

China releases report/videos of 'several thousand' paratroopers moving to Tibet.

Any reason to tag me?

They did this blunderbuss with "their" small breakaway island earlier this year. They need everything hook line sinker arranged to do even a tiny small incremental thing like in HK....a city with nothing to defend itself.

All happens complete with fake-manlet troll brigade stronking and loyal cheerleader pom-pom dance (as unattractive and clumsy that is for anyone spectating that) for that too. Cheerleaders ofc lookaway or explain-away at fake-manlet's "re-education" camps for Turkic folks in China.

Meant zilch again in the end. Entire thing is repetitive (happens with their blah blah with Vietnam and others too).

After you give the middle kingdom complex (saddled and overburdened increasingly with 1-child incel princeling complex now) a sufficient enough bloody nose like in 1967 in our case, 1969 in Soviet case.... or 1979 like in Vietnam case (I wont go into what Japanese did way before it or Americans after, they both went far past the nose...and kind of ended up making middle kingdom only more nutty and desperate)....after you do that, they flex from time to time timidly but dont actually do anything (much to cheerleader disappointment, and it will be so again this time....and the next time on rote too). I use the words fake-manlet and cheerleader to be polite as can be btw, there is better more apt words, but I'll get a warning and ban :cry: coz feeeewings.

Reality cannot sustain their fantasy. I found it somewhat amusing before, now its getting boring. Cowardice and over-ventilated cheerleading of the cowardice.....cringey....and cringey becomes boring quite fast.

Young friend, you will find more interesting things (that matter) to talk/discuss/instigate about hopefully.

Fake-manlet and cheerleader trolls (both with deep complexes only outsiders can truly see), its best to let them mix on ground and deal with their own senses (figuring out whether the claimed football jock is really a jock and the cheerleader really is one etc), real attitudes and dissonances, and one can do winner takes all there (and both learn things the final hard way)....be it standing on a car like he owns the place....or sending the vanquished's wimmen back to 1-child skewed sex-ratio incel land....all in the name of "iron brothering". That should be of no real interest to anyone else....because its quite obvious and predictable conclusion to everyone else.

@striver44 @Viva_Viet @Deliorman @T-123456 @scorpionx @KAL-EL @-SINAN-

Indian got triggered :rofl:, why ur coward Jawans don’t drive pla out?

Any reason to tag me?

They did this blunderbuss with "their" small breakaway island earlier this year. They need everything hook line sinker arranged to do even a tiny small incremental thing like in HK....a city with nothing to defend itself.

All happens complete with fake-manlet troll brigade stronking and loyal cheerleader pom-pom dance (as unattractive and clumsy that is for anyone spectating that) for that too. Cheerleaders ofc lookaway or explain-away at fake-manlet's "re-education" camps for Turkic folks in China.

Meant zilch again in the end. Entire thing is repetitive (happens with their blah blah with Vietnam and others too).

After you give the middle kingdom complex (saddled and overburdened increasingly with 1-child incel princeling complex now) a sufficient enough bloody nose like in 1967 in our case, 1969 in Soviet case.... or 1979 like in Vietnam case (I wont go into what Japanese did way before it or Americans after, they both went far past the nose...and kind of ended up making middle kingdom only more nutty and desperate)....after you do that, they flex from time to time timidly but dont actually do anything (much to cheerleader disappointment, and it will be so again this time....and the next time on rote too). I use the words fake-manlet and cheerleader to be polite as can be btw, there is better more apt words, but I'll get a warning and ban :cry: coz feeeewings.

Reality cannot sustain their fantasy. I found it somewhat amusing before, now its getting boring. Cowardice and over-ventilated cheerleading of the cowardice.....cringey....and cringey becomes boring quite fast.

Young friend, you will find more interesting things (that matter) to talk/discuss/instigate about hopefully.

Fake-manlet and cheerleader trolls (both with deep complexes only outsiders can truly see), its best to let them mix on ground and deal with their own senses (figuring out whether the claimed football jock is really a jock and the cheerleader really is one etc), real attitudes and dissonances, and one can do winner takes all there (and both learn things the final hard way)....be it standing on a car like he owns the place....or sending the vanquished's wimmen back to 1-child skewed sex-ratio incel land....all in the name of "iron brothering". That should be of no real interest to anyone else....because its quite obvious and predictable conclusion to everyone else.

@striver44 @Viva_Viet @Deliorman @T-123456 @scorpionx @KAL-EL @-SINAN-
You know you got the Indians by the balls when their trolls are triggered and not boasting anymore. Hahahaha

You know you got the Indians by the balls when their trolls are triggered and not boasting anymore. Hahahaha

The picture really triggered 1.3 billion Indians. I have noticed a surge of more nasty articles from Indian writers, more nasty youtube videos from Indians, and more attacking comments on social media.

The picture really triggered 1.3 billion Indians. I have noticed a surge of more nasty articles from Indian writers, more nasty youtube videos from Indians, and more attacking comments on social media.
When China was peaceful, they were a pretty confident boastful bunch. They know they can't attack China, if they fire the first bullet, AP will be gone. Lolol

Can we do a picnic at Finger 8 this summer?
I like to have fish fingers at finger 7...my fav picnic spot

Fish-Fingers_8.jpg

I like to have fish fingers at finger 7...my fav picnic spot

Fish-Fingers_8.jpg

I usually avoid Finger 7 because the Chinese hawkers don't let you picnic in peace. They keep bothering you trying to sell you knock off handbags.

When India was admitted in SCO in 2017, I questioned this decision by China and Russia. It was a huge blunder I have to say. Now that India has clearly joined the US to destabilize China, there is no absolutely no doubt that China would be regretting that decisions. Once again I say to the CHINESE AND RUSSIAN LEADERS, the security implications india poses are huge. You need to KICK OUT INDIA FROM SCO. China needs to keep on progressing in the Northern India and capture all areas which pose security risk to China and Pakistan. Otherwise, CHINA WILL REGRET THIS FOR MANY CENTURIES TO COME.

Stop it China or else India will make bollywood movies against you. :argh:

Absolutely. If China had the intention to fight a real war, they would not talk and secretly gather a massive force and attack according to their objectives.
How old are you? Do you know what happened in 1962? China was pushing for talks but Nehru was busy pushing with his forward Policy.

Here is our unofficial response video:

More like a courtyard snowball fight.

Back
Top Bottom