What's new

China releases report/videos of 'several thousand' paratroopers moving to Tibet.

Honestly, I did not expect anything better.:tup:

i liked your tale petted your back and yet your arse is on fire!!

crazy people!

do you want world to become bakths and chant wah modi g wah?

i liked your tale petted your back and yet your arse is on fire!!

crazy people!

Both China and India agreed for peaceful resolution of the present crisis. So don't worry for my...save some burnol for yours;)

Modi knew that India was not fully prepared, so he was very patient and did not want the Indian army to take the initiative first to attack. But if Modi doesn't act tough, he will lose the support of nationalists.
If Trump and Putin support India, Modi may be more confident in negotiating with China. But that did not happen.

Bro, we need to keep India in check. They are trying to bully all their small neighbors by interfering in their internal affairs, changing their constitution to suit them, claiming lands bit by bit (this time they hit a roadblock). The best example is Nepal. Of course Pakistan will give it back to them if they try like we've seen it on Feb 27. :D
Or perhaps China should not meddle in other's matters.
Sour relations with Japan (we can understand the Japanese atrocities in WWII, but its a long time ago)
Sour relation with Taiwan (One china policy)
Sour relations with Vietnam.
Sour relation with Indonesia
Sour relations with Europe.
Sour relations with USA.
Sour relation with Australia.
Sour relations with India.
Sour relations with South Korea.
Sour relations with ASEAN.

Both China and India agreed for peaceful resolution of the present crisis. So don't worry for my...save some burnol for yours;)
AFAIK talks failed.

Sour relations with Japan (we can understand the Japanese atrocities in WWII, but its a long time ago)
Sour relations with USA.
We're not only just meddling. We're also taking care of our interests when Modi revoked article 370 and claiming ladhak to be a union territory of India.

Actually i wanted to know what he said. :D

Actually i wanted to know what he said. :D

We don't play cricket so now it's "uninstall all Chinese apps". :lol:

He just poking and prodding us to do something...he wants to see some action lol.

YES! :partay::partay::partay:

AFAIK talks failed.
Further negotiations, both military and diplomatic are in line. No one expected the resolution to come in a single meeting. What has been agreed so far is to adhere to peaceful resolve. You can call it a fail. For some an opportunity to capture Kashmir is gone. Again.

Sour relations with USA.
Chinese can freely muscle flex in this forum. In a neutral forum they all are shown their rightful place;)

Sour relations with USA.
Also there are many Singaporeans here. You can ask them. @sinait @eldarlmari @Han Patriot

Further negotiations, both military and diplomatic are in line. No one expected the resolution to come in a single meeting. What has been agreed so far is to adhere to peaceful resolve. You can call it a fail. For some an opportunity to capture Kashmir is gone. Again.

Chinese can freely muscle flex in this forum. In a neutral forum they all are shown their rightful place;)
I can only tell you one thing, China will not compromise on their sovereignty.

while sitting in your claimed land china china agreed to peaceful resplution

yup sounds like matter solved to me!

wah

He just poking and prodding us to do something...he wants to see some action lol.

YES! :partay::partay::partay:
i ma a huge fan!

wah modi g wah!

while sitting in your claimed land china china agreed to peaceful resplution

yup sounds like matter solved to me!

wah

i ma a huge fan!

wah modi g wah!
By that logic, no matter how weird it seems India is sitting on your land and on Chinese land too. Dont know how that makes you happy. Anyways, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom