What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

IMHO China is just talking about Pakistan's equal rights to get into NSG as a way of stone-walling India getting what is now essentially a status just for the 'namesake' We have succeeded in getting commercial agreement with the leading country in nuclear tech. We have supply agreements with a country with the largest reserves. I don't know what else will getting a NSG membership offers us.

India's clout at all levels is growing. China may keep on trying to be a hindrance, but eventually there is nothing which makes China a special country. We will catch upto it as is clearly indicated by us overtaking their growth rates next year. And once we are one of the three largest economies in the world, if these forums have to remain meaningful they will have to be open to accepting us.

boy, your wishlist is too big to get fulfilled even in your dreams.. you might get wet and wake up crying before your first wishlist even gets heard!! :-)

But why is your pants getting wet just after reading an anonymous comment on internet. Insecurity, eh?

There is a massive diversity, which among Chinese members is totally missing. It's like you are all clones - saying, thinking, speaking, doing the same. There is no individuality. But I guess that is the price to pay in a dictatorship. I will chose the India/Pakistan inefficient but human model over the China Model anyday. :tup:
@Joe Shearer

LOL looks like you're mad. :lol:

And now you're attacking Chinese people, calling us all clones, and saying we are incapable of being individuals.

Such disgusting racism is not surprising at all from you.

(I'm from Hong Kong by the way, which has a conpletely different system. Not that a racist would understand the difference though, I'm Chinese and that's enough for you.)

Last edited:
But why is your pants getting wet just after reading an anonymous comment on internet. Insecurity, eh?
lol....u r really so funny... now why wud I feel in-secured if internationally unheard-unrecognized Pakistan is crying for big table talks like India's inclusion in NSG! who cares.........:-) :-)

lol....u r really so funny... now why wud I feel in-secured if internationally unheard-unrecognized Pakistan is crying for big table talks like India's inclusion in NSG! who cares.........:-) :-)

l:lol:l...:rofl::rofl:...It seems as if Indian education, Indian army and media propaganda has severely damaged your brain cells.:-):-)

And now you're attacking Chinese people, calling us all clones, and saying we are incapable of being individuals.

(I'm from Hong Kong by the way, which has a conpletely different system. Not that a racist would understand the difference though, I'm Chinese and that's enough for you.)
I am not racist. I live in a country of more than one ethnicity ... plus we grow up in an environment of bonhomie and cultural mixture. Never on Earth will you ever hear about an Indian being racist to Chinese. :) That said, China is not one race either.

Typical Chinese mentality, yet they expect India to be in good terms with them. What a bunch of retards.....

I am not racist. I live in a country of more than one ethnicity ... plus we grow up in an environment of bonhomie and cultural mixture. Never on Earth will you ever hear about an Indian being racist to Chinese. :) That said, China is not one race either.

Like I said, such disgusting racism is not surprising at all from you.

Like I said, such disgusting racism is not surprising at all from you.
Such are the one irrelevant liners that we regularly see from Chinese Dragon. If necessary I can quote multiple instances where posts of absolutely no logic and relevance were and are repeatedly dropped by Chinese Dragon - I can show them by quoting them right here.

Just here as well, he has washed his hands off by just stating his opinion(for the absence of any valid reason thereof) and popping a negative rating. I know he gives it because he can, but I guess pure revenge(I am guessing) is not a very appropriate and valid criteria to do so.

@Jungibaaz @WebMaster @waz

Our safety is any way better than the so called self proclaimed superpower that proliferated nuclear technology by leaking Nuke kit and technology to other nations including a South Asian nation.
Neither we stolen or bought anyone tech nor we proliferated our hard earned indigenous nuke tech.
I hope if US could gave us a waiver in NSG they can also ensure our memebership in NSG

Russia calling, should I pickup?
keeping Israel on hold for now

I told you.A few years away thats all.At any case I am sure we will get a membership in NSG within that time.Democracy can create a lot of friends.Even in this case we have necessary facilities and resources for developing world class nuke tech indigenously.Americans came for a relation with us ,we didnt ask for them.And whenthey signed that deal the main obstacle was NSG and we overcome.Now we can do businness with pther nuke nation.Only a nation in the NSG can do that .But we can do that even without NSG membership and NPT sign.
We have an impeccable nuclear non proliferation record which no other nation can even claim.

I know this will hurt you.But face the reality.Only nation that can.problem to us was Japan.Now they are eager for our relation.And US now got its nuke deal .And that is huge change within that 6 months.
Just and wait and see.China will isolate and we will get membership.

Wait WHAAAT? You didn't ask for relations with the Americans.. they came to you? Whoa! There must be something really amazing you must be smoking because it was all over the world media when Modi went to America he invited Obama to come. Let me reiterate.. WHO invited WHOM? MODI INVITED OBAMA. So I suppose now you should eat your words 'Americans came for relation with us, we didn't ask for them' because I smell horsesh*t.

Only nation that can create problems for you isn't Japan, its China. Do you even know the meaning of the word 'isolate'? Isolate is when Putin's mad Russia gets isolated for invading Ukraine and annexing Crimea and gets sanctioned for it. Nothing like that will happen to China when it vetoes India's NSG membership wet dreams just like India's UNSC permanent seat wet dreams.

From these too, India stands apart as the only Non NPT, nuclear weapons state with a clean non proliferation record. That is why India deserves a seat at this table.

Just because you believe India deserves a seat at the NSG table does not mean others think the same or that it will even if deserved. The world doesn't revolve around India; the world has a lot to lose/risk by admitting India in to NSG that is precisely why the NSG camp is divided as recently as the Buenos Aires NSG meeting in June 2014.

Looks you and your type are mad. Do you ever see Indians yapping on the Chinese thread the way you and your type do? LOL.....never. Just proof we are doing a great job with Modi at the helm. Chinese are just as racist and insecure as the rest. Hong Kong, King Kong,,,,same ish....stop deluding yourself. Thank the British for ruling you land and developing it fully.

Parity with India in all aspects is wildest dream of many Pakistanis n not gonna happen at least in near future..... Pakistan has lost its relevance by its dubious nature in fighting terrorism.... Same time Pakistan self posturing as a strong n responsible country in geopolitics to get parity will not get enuff heed except some arabs world n china.....
On topic
India should play its card very smartly.....
This isn't about parity, this is about double standards. This has nothing to do with "responsibility", rather a double standard where the US and UK are willing to circumvent international law specifically for India, because they want access to Indian markets, and to counter China.

Your opinion of "strong and responsible country in geopolitics" is nothing but a myth. Every nation does what it has to, so there is no such thing as a selfless and good nation when it comes to geopolitical realities. India wants to gain regional hegemony and turn the regional nations into Indian satellite states (India is already interfering heavily in the internal politics of regional nations), that's not being responsible, that's aggression; So think twice before you repeat and propagate this myth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom