What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

No doubt these organizations (NSG and UNSC) will ALL become more "respectable" after allowing Modi to the high table. :rofl:

Do you really believe that?

None of the nations in the P5 can claim any sort of moral high ground, and certainly not India (the only one who's current leader is an actual mass murderer).

Well Chinese made it to the UN high table with a mass murderer (who had the blood of more than 4 million people on his hands) at its helm, Modi not quite there yet.

No doubt these organizations (NSG and UNSC) will ALL become more "respectable" after allowing Modi to the high table. :rofl:

Do you really believe that?

None of the nations in the P5 can claim any sort of moral high ground, and certainly not India (the only one who's current leader is an actual mass murderer).

Srsly man you being a Chinese are saying that,you should look at your own history first
Do you know who was leading China when you became a member of UN

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Chak Bamu - Please find the statement in bold quoted above. I just wish to know if such statements are acceptable and/OR if Chinese Dragon has immunity. In that case a lot of time and bandwidth can be saved by NOT reporting such openly offensive and degrading posts.

You keep running to the Admins, asking the same question. :lol:

And I've told you before, even the Admins refer to Modi as a mass murderer. Which is his reputation around the world, a reputation created by Indians themselves.

Indians are always attacking our leaders, I've never run to the Admins complaining, I don't even give negative ratings to those posts. See the above posts for example. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

And I've told you before, even the Admins refer to Modi as a mass murderer. Which is his reputation around the world, a reputation created by Indians themselves.

Indians are always attacking our leaders, I've never run to the Admins complaining, I don't even give negative ratings to those posts. See the above posts for example. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Doesn't bother you I am sure..but we do hope you defend your Mao's China.

The amusing part will be to see how?

Doesn't bother you I am sure..but we do hope you defend your Mao's China.

The amusing part will be to see how?

Like I said, go ahead and keep attacking Chinese leaders.

I won't even give a negative rating, let alone anything else.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :lol:

I'm an Atheist, I don't consider any human being to be holy. Especially those whom I did not even elect, or those who died before I was born.

My loyalty is to China the country. If you want to rile me up, you already know which one to attack.

Like I said, go ahead and keep attacking Chinese leaders.

I won't even give a negative rating, let alone anything else.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :lol:

I'm an Atheist, I don't consider any human being to be holy. Especially those whom I did not even elect, or those who died before I was born.

My loyalty is to China the country. If you want to rile me up, you know exactly what to do.

Well you might be an atheist, but you are also a hypocrite, for you hail from a country, where your leaders who murdered millions of your people also happen to be your most respected leaders till date, and then you have the audacity to call Modi a mass murderer.

Well all countries willing to join the NSG, are required to sign the NPT treaty. India will be no exception IMO. You should know that its not only China that is against India's entry into NSG without signing the NPT first, there are other smaller European countries as well who have reservation against this move. I think it will be better for India to sign the NPT and join the NSG even though the NOT might be descriminatory , but once India is inside the NSG it can then start looking for ways around the NPT clauses, that's how India should proceed. Wanting to join the NSG without signing the NOT will be a daunting task, and tbh, I don't think that will be possible this decade. Just like permanent UNSC seat, make concessions as much as possible until you get in, once in you can then act as you wish, others will make noise, but will do anything much. That's the way forward. :cheers:
:) ....agreed from your perspective it makes sense...IMHO India would better wait for a decade(if this long it is going to take)....smaller European countries won't be an issue given USA is going to take care of them...I believe apart from China there is not going to be much of an issue...However let's see how it goes...

Well you might be an atheist, but you are also a hypocrite, for you hail from a country, where your leaders who murdered millions of your people also happen to be your most respected leaders till date, and then you have the audacity to call Modi a mass murderer.

Not at all. :lol:

Firstly, we don't elect our leaders, so we don't bear moral responsibility for what they do.

Secondly those people died due to a famine, i.e. lack of food. If you count that as murder then India is still murdering millions of people today.

Most importantly, the Indian people chose a mass murderer as their leader, voluntarily and with full knowledge of his crimes.

Like I said, NO country can claim a moral high ground, and India least of all.

Either India ready to accept Pakistan to sit at the other table in the SNG as far as China concern or there will be no deal.

China want Pakistan to be treat as equal with India as both country are nuclear arm state.
Doesn't matter what China wants...Pakistan is going to be treated by the world the way they wish her to be treated...Pakistanis need to earn the respect themselves....like anyone else...and no India is not ready to accept Pakistan in NSG however we will keep working on our entry to NSG and that too without signing NPT(in its current format)

Well I can understand if a Pakistani makes such a post....... Because of their religious interests..... But what makes you call him a mass murderer is beyond me........

Pakistan Does't Need NSG.
India Needs it Not For Weapons but Power.. Electrical Power. Thats It.

Pakistan should first focus on Getting what it already has in Hands : Coal... Huge Amounts of Coal.

Well I can understand if a Pakistani makes such a post....... Because of their religious interests..... But what makes you call him a mass murderer is beyond me........

Um don't you see your countrymen always insulting our leaders?

Even an Indian news anchor called our leader "Eleven Jumping". A news anchor, lol! :P

And I trust the judgment of Horus, and plus, that really is what Modi is most well known for.

I also believe that NO country is able to claim a "moral high ground", so this piece of information will bring them off their high horses, down here with the rest of us.

Even an Indian news anchor called our leader "Eleven Jumping". A news anchor, lol! :P

And I trust the judgment of Horus, and plus, that really is what Modi is most well known for.

I also believe that NO country is able to claim a "moral high ground", so this piece of information will bring them off their high horses, down here with the rest of us.

I see somany chinese members talking nonsense about Indian leaders too.... But i ignore them and pity them.....But then thats me.......

they fired her

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom