What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

But then lets face it - NSG is not a very respectable group. Neither is it the UN. It is more a gang of bullies and their lackeys. So India will be at a disadvantage. :agree:

OTOH I am sure Khan saab was a very popular student, especially during exams. :enjoy:

Lol.:lol:
World donymt have any problem with our impeccable nuke non proliferation record.
Can you prove any of your allegations ? Except reactor we didnt get anything after 74 sanctions.
But now we have PFBR ,FBR and Advanced AHWR with Thorium cycle even advanced nation dont have that tech.
So keep that BS to yourselves.
Even US knows our Thorium tech is quite advanced and can.move without anyones support .That is why thry came here.
So burn baby burn.

can you prove Pakistan have ever been involve nuke smuggling?
Ramu you are just here to talk so keep doing what you good at . who needs ladies when they have you in india :)
i am happy you gonna get 100 necular reactors i rather live without light.. it would be so easy for Pak if you have 100 plants.. we not gonna use any of our just a small rocket with in can do the damage..
like how you have dam...
so keep dancing till we grab your checken neck :)

Well i don't think we are going to sign NPT as long as it is discriminatory to our status...

India votes against UN draft resolutions on NPT - The Hindu

Well all countries willing to join the NSG, are required to sign the NPT treaty. India will be no exception IMO. You should know that its not only China that is against India's entry into NSG without signing the NPT first, there are other smaller European countries as well who have reservation against this move. I think it will be better for India to sign the NPT and join the NSG even though the NOT might be descriminatory , but once India is inside the NSG it can then start looking for ways around the NPT clauses, that's how India should proceed. Wanting to join the NSG without signing the NOT will be a daunting task, and tbh, I don't think that will be possible this decade. Just like permanent UNSC seat, make concessions as much as possible until you get in, once in you can then act as you wish, others will make noise, but will do anything much. That's the way forward. :cheers:

can you prove Pakistan have ever been involve nuke smuggling?
Ramu you are just here to talk so keep doing what you good at . who needs ladies when they have you in india :)
i am happy you gonna get 100 necular reactors i rather live without light.. it would be so easy for Pak if you have 100 plants.. we not gonna use any of our just a small rocket with in can do the damage..
like how you have dam...
so keep dancing till we grab your checken neck :)

Such a level of a$$ burn mullah kasim.:rofl:
AQK and his saga is there.So then why should I give youmore proofs?
We will also began to install our own AHWR with Thorium cycle.And then we can also export our system.It is a trillon $ business kid.
Just wait in side walk and watch all developments and our exports and R & D.Your nation is not even in this scenarion and we dont even care it.Go and install some Chinese reactor.It will good for you.
We have our own Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor and Advanced Thorium Heavy water Reactor.
They dont need ladies when you are in your nation.First US now China lol :rofl:

:D :omghaha: Your scientist mahoday did not 'share' tech, he/they 'leaked' them. To failed states. :P

Regardless, what I mean is that even if Pakistan leaked/shared the technology, it cannot 'technically' be persecuted as it is non-signatory precisely for the reason to have this option.....whether it is to share it or acquire it. Basically, technically, we cannot be blamed.

We dont even care whether you shared or not.You already got a name in Proliferation cant change that.you

See the response above. Besides who in the world cares what India does or does not care about?

Either India ready to accept Pakistan to sit at the other table in the SNG as far as China concern or there will be no deal.

China want Pakistan to be treat as equal with India as both country are nuclear arm state.

Regardless, what I mean is that even if Pakistan leaked/shared the technology, it cannot 'technically' be persecuted as it is non-signatory precisely for the reason to have this option.....whether it is to share it or acquire it. Basically, technically, we cannot be blamed.

See the response above. Besides who in the world cares what India does or does not care about?

World cares especially nations like US.That is why they are here.

Well all countries willing to join the NSG, are required to sign the NPT treaty. India will be no exception IMO. You should know that its not only China that is against India's entry into NSG without signing the NPT first, there are other smaller European countries as well who have reservation against this move. I think it will be better for India to sign the NPT and join the NSG even though the NOT might be descriminatory , but once India is inside the NSG it can then start looking for ways around the NPT clauses, that's how India should proceed. Wanting to join the NSG without signing the NOT will be a daunting task, and tbh, I don't think that will be possible this decade. Just like permanent UNSC seat, make concessions as much as possible until you get in, once in you can then act as you wish, others will make noise, but will do anything much. That's the way forward. :cheers:

NPT allows only five countries to have nuclear weapon. India has problem with that.

India was always ready to join NPT as a nuclear weapon state.

But then lets face it - NSG is not a very respectable group. Neither is it the UN. It is more a gang of bullies and their lackeys. So India will be at a disadvantage. :agree:

No doubt these organizations (NSG and UNSC) will ALL become more "respectable" after allowing Modi to the high table. :rofl:

Do you really believe that?

None of the nations in the P5 can claim any sort of moral high ground, and certainly not India (the only one who's current leader is an actual mass murderer).

I do not understand why, we would have a problem with Pakistan being in NPT and finaly attain the much needed power that they need.

Our ultimate concern should be India. If China wants Pakistan to be tagged along, for our induction to NPT - so be it. Ultimately, it is going to help South asia as a whole.

No doubt these organizations (NSG and UNSC) will ALL become more "respectable" after allowing Modi to the high table. :rofl:

None of the nations in the P5 can claim any sort of moral high ground, and certainly not India (the only one who's current leader is an actual mass murderer).
UNSC and NSG are vastly different. Besides, Modi is not the one sitting there - the Nation of India will. And yes, certainly they will become more respectable if India, Brazil or Japan joins them. USA, Russia and China - all act in a very high handed manner.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Chak Bamu - Please find the statement in bold quoted above. I just wish to know if such statements are acceptable and/OR if Chinese Dragon has immunity. In that case a lot of time and bandwidth can be saved by NOT reporting such openly offensive and degrading posts.

No way. Look at Iran? Becuase it signed the damn treaty, it has suffered immensely with other countries using the treaty to subject to numerous sanctions. NPT is a joke. When CHina actively supported and helped NK and Pakistan develop nukes, the rest of the world looked the other way. The treaty is garbage in its present form. That's a fact.

On top of that, NTP recognizes 5 nuclear states. As much as I want India to become closer to the US, there is not a chance in this world......I would be willing to compromise their nuclear status.

Moral ground? Did you forget how many died and were sent to be educated in camps in CHina?

Back
Top Bottom