What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

Well I dont think so.There was a lot of difference between last time and Now.
And after all our power is growing day by day.
I think with in few years a stage will come where India is necessary for world security.

And at that time if China is stry to oppose they will isolate .After all we are the largest democracy in this world.While China is still a dictator.Hell of thedifference.
If you have power then things will come on your way.Or might is right :tup:

Do you even think before you start typing? Making statements like 'our power is growing day by day' or 'we are the largest democracy while China is still dictator' or ' if China try to oppose they will isolate' are juvenile at best. Please do us all a favor and read up on the NSG rules one of the most important being CONSENSUS on allowing a new member to join. Without China, there is NO consensus. And no, nothing has changed since 'last time and now' because last time was barely six months ago. A single Obama visit doesn't turn night in to day. Any Indian membership of NSG is still years of diplomacy away.

You refuse to see reality. No problem! Does not matter to me. I am just going to make one more post.

Does Pakistan has money to pay for fancy toys it want because neighbor is getting it?

Don't give BS on credibility. You imply you have a good understanding of diplomatic world. That show reality of you.

Allies: America pays( reimburse) for your effort in fight against terrorism. America embarass Pak by continuously reminding about safe heavens and terrorism. Great you have such ally!

Pakistan is like a pawn nation of Saudi and China. Saudi can do anything they want. For ex: exclusive airports for them. Same is going to happen with China. Gilgit and area would be pawned to Chinese.

Keep living in your fairy tales

Don't blame Pakistan for having the wisdom to make Americans pay for a war they want to fight. Your comment reeks of ignorance. And don't worry about Pakistan's terrorism issues, you have your own hands full with the Maoists and what not. Also, lets not start the 'who is a pawn of whom' debate. I do not have to remind you how India abandoned its good old friend Iran under American pressure regarding Iran's nuclear program.

Lastly, if you cannot stick to the NSG discussion, better find some other thread to troll. Thanks

I concede that Pakistan is powerhouse of world that everything revolves around it ...... Healthy competition doesn't mean sending mercenaries... Healthy competition means in terms of mostly in economic development n catching up new opportunities.....
Pakistan can harbour any ambition but who give damn about Pakistan except arab world n china whereas India has many voice in support of pursuing her ambition.....
Rest you can cry a ocean like a typical Pakistani over losing Pakistan relevance in todays time .....

So sarcasm is your best response? Ouch! Must hurt to not be able to come up with a decent response instead of rhetorical polemic and repetition.

Indian ocean and sub continent is yours? o_O Reminds me of another 'aggressive hegemon' saying south China sea is theirs. Lol. The U.S Diego Garcia base there is meant to make sure that doesnt happen I'm afraid.:undecided:
Coming to topic, i don't see why India shouldn't be allowed to join the NSG, as far as it signs the NPT, there shouldn't be any problem, india is a big country and upcoming power, so it needs to be included in such organisations. The Big 5 (plus Germany) ought to allow India in provided india meets the requirements (which I think it does, bar signing the NPT). My 2 cents:P

Well i don't think we are going to sign NPT as long as it is discriminatory to our status...

India votes against UN draft resolutions on NPT - The Hindu

That hardly seems fair. You seem to believe only big countries, not small countries, and only powerful countries, not weak countries, should have a seat on these multilateral institutions. That kind of discriminatory mentality exposes that you fundamentally misunderstand the purpose of membership. NSG membership is a responsibility, not a trophy to taunt others with.

I hardly said that, you think world should treat India and Pakistan equally, the fact is India and Pakistan not equal, so they can not treated as such.

As far NSG is concerned, It has 48 members, even a country as small as Cyprus is its member.
NSG has nothing to do with how powerful a country is, but controlling transfer of fissile material.

The fact that India itself, in contravention to the NPT, has nuclear weapons already shows that Indian proliferation has gone too far. Exactly why does India have more right to nuclear weapons than North Korea, Iran, or Libya? Is it because India's size or population or economy accords it special entitlements? Is it because you view India as a Brahmin country, and others as Dalits?

India is not signatory to NPT, because it is discriminatory treaty, which identifies just 5 nations(which has developed Nuclear weapons by a certain timeline as Nuclear weapons state and rest of the worlds Non nucleaer weapon states.

India developed nuclear weapons on its own and for it own defense but did not proliferate these weapons to other countries, thereby abided by the principles of Nuclear Non proliferation, even though it is a non signatory to the treaty and the world respects this fact.

The fact that Iran, North Korea , Libya decided to sign Nuclear NPT as non nuclear weapons state and agreed not to build nuclear weapons in exchange for civilian nuclear assistance , sets them apart from countries such a India , Pakistan and Israel...which non signatories and nuclear weapons states.

From these too, India stands apart as the only Non NPT, nuclear weapons state with a clean non proliferation record. That is why India deserves a seat at this table.

It is not India's business whether Pakistan gets NSG or not. Let Pakistan work for it. But they should not ask for NSG just because India gets it.

Our safety is any way better than the so called self proclaimed superpower that proliferated nuclear technology by leaking Nuke kit and technology to other nations including a South Asian nation.
Neither we stolen or bought anyone tech nor we proliferated our hard earned indigenous nuke tech.
I hope if US could gave us a waiver in NSG they can also ensure our memebership in NSG

seriously do you really live in barbi world or ancient world may be too old to make stories. even us stole formula of Nuke.. most of your scientists have been involve in smuggling of nuke tech India is even involve helping Iran, smuggled stuff from Russia and us.. what have you been smoking..
i think you are just good at taunting so keep comming .. Pakistanies only got caught but this smugglings have been going one from decades.
uranium without tracking device gives india a signal to sell dirty bomb to terrorist group and create Drama like what is india good for.
so only one country have uranium without device is India.. so any incidence happen it will be cuz of india..

Even with the proliferation track record?
Especially with a successful proliferation track record. :tup:

And got President's pardon immediately for the proliferation. The good doctor on record has indicted pakistani government of complicity....

If this doctor was not held guilty for treason because of his unilateral role in proliferation, then remind me why is the other doctor in prison.
We missed this great opportunity. We did not do enough to vilify Pakistan. Tying Pakistan with North Korea would have done enough damange but we only hinted at that and stopped short of making serious allegations(even if some are false). Even now there is time, a state sponsored documentary on the Dangers of Proliferation with the foreign lobby backing can still do wonders.

Do you even think before you start typing? Making statements like 'our power is growing day by day' or 'we are the largest democracy while China is still dictator' or ' if China try to oppose they will isolate' are juvenile at best. Please do us all a favor and read up on the NSG rules one of the most important being CONSENSUS on allowing a new member to join. Without China, there is NO consensus. And no, nothing has changed since 'last time and now' because last time was barely six months ago. A single Obama visit doesn't turn night in to day. Any Indian membership of NSG is still years of diplomacy away.

Don't blame Pakistan for having the wisdom to make Americans pay for a war they want to fight. Your comment reeks of ignorance. And don't worry about Pakistan's terrorism issues, you have your own hands full with the Maoists and what not. Also, lets not start the 'who is a pawn of whom' debate. I do not have to remind you how India abandoned its good old friend Iran under American pressure regarding Iran's nuclear program.

Lastly, if you cannot stick to the NSG discussion, better find some other thread to troll. Thanks

So sarcasm is your best response? Ouch! Must hurt to not be able to come up with a decent response instead of rhetorical polemic and repetition.

I told you.A few years away thats all.At any case I am sure we will get a membership in NSG within that time.Democracy can create a lot of friends.Even in this case we have necessary facilities and resources for developing world class nuke tech indigenously.Americans came for a relation with us ,we didnt ask for them.And whenthey signed that deal the main obstacle was NSG and we overcome.Now we can do businness with pther nuke nation.Only a nation in the NSG can do that .But we can do that even without NSG membership and NPT sign.
We have an impeccable nuclear non proliferation record which no other nation can even claim.

I know this will hurt you.But face the reality.Only nation that can.problem to us was Japan.Now they are eager for our relation.And US now got its nuke deal .And that is huge change within that 6 months.
Just and wait and see.China will isolate and we will get membership.

We missed this great opportunity. We did not do enough to vilify Pakistan. Tying Pakistan with North Korea would have done enough damange but we only hinted at that and stopped short of making serious allegations(even if some are false). Even now there is time, a state sponsored documentary on the Dangers of Proliferation with the foreign lobby backing can still do wonders.
Take a microphone and go scream it out loud in front of white house untill they lock you down.

We have an impeccable record to show the NSG thatwe are responsible nuclear nation.

Our safety is any way better than the so called self proclaimed superpower that proliferated nuclear technology by leaking Nuke kit and technology to other nations including a South Asian nation.
Neither we stolen or bought anyone tech nor we proliferated our hard earned indigenous nuke tech.
I hope if US could gave us a waiver in NSG they can also ensure our memebership in NSG

Until we actually sign the NPT, does it matter whether we shared or transferred Nuclear technology? NP is guaranteed only through an NPT membership, right?

seriously do you really live in barbi world or ancient world may be too old to make stories. even us stole formula of Nuke.. most of your scientists have been involve in smuggling of nuke tech India is even involve helping Iran, smuggled stuff from Russia and us.. what have you been smoking..
i think you are just good at taunting so keep comming .. Pakistanies only got caught but this smugglings have been going one from decades.
uranium without tracking device gives india a signal to sell dirty bomb to terrorist group and create Drama like what is india good for.
so only one country have uranium without device is India.. so any incidence happen it will be cuz of india..

Lol.:lol:
World donymt have any problem with our impeccable nuke non proliferation record.
Can you prove any of your allegations ? Except reactor we didnt get anything after 74 sanctions.
But now we have PFBR ,FBR and Advanced AHWR with Thorium cycle even advanced nation dont have that tech.
So keep that BS to yourselves.
Even US knows our Thorium tech is quite advanced and can.move without anyones support .That is why thry came here.
So burn baby burn.

Until we actually sign the NPT, does it matter whether we shared or transferred Nuclear technology? NP is guaranteed only through an NPT membership, right?

We dont even care whether you shared or not.You already got a name in Proliferation cant change that.you

Back
Top Bottom