What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

There is nothing new in that, but we are discussing about stopping India's entry to NSG and pushing Pakistan's entry to NSG, I dono if you could see the hypocrisy in it...... the out come of all this, will be a Delayed entry for India to NSG, and a further delayed entry of pakistan to NSG (if it really happens)

I think this area is where Pakistan and India ought to work together rather than against each other.

Can this came be quantified by a link or just is it just hogwash...

India ranks below Pakistan in n-security index - The Hindu

I think this area is where Pakistan and India ought to work together rather than against each other.

Actually if you ask me there are several areas which we can work together......and believe me the progress we might make would be much much better than any of our bilateral relationship (better than china in your case, Better than russia in our case)......

AQK can't be punished, we told US squarely and they haven't made any fuss since.
So let me get this straight:

Pakistan proliferates centrifuges and WGE process documentation to Libya , iran and NoKo (with NoKo's case incedentally also becomes party to MCTR violations )

DR AQ Khan confesses to proliferation - is immediately pardoned -

Then goes on record to state complicity of pakistani establishment in proliferation deals.

and according to you US makes no fuss on this

and still you claim "Not including Pakistan into NSG is an utter discrimination."

Do you see where this is going. It's like Osama bin Laden seeking nobel prize for peace.

AQ.Khan.lecture.caption_pic.png

So let me get this straight:

Pakistan proliferates centrifuges and WGE process documentation to Libya , iran and NoKo (with NoKo's case incedentally also becomes party to MCTR violations )

DR AQ Khan confesses to proliferation - is immediately pardoned -

Then goes on record to state complicity of pakistani establishment in proliferation deals.

and according to you US makes no fuss on this

and still you claim "Not including Pakistan into NSG is an utter discrimination."

Do you see where this is going. It's like Osama bin Laden seeking nobel prize for peace.

Yes US has not made any fuss since and they are perfectly content with the arrangement we have with them. AQK thing is now story of old and is no longer relevant to current realities. We need to trade fuel and NSG makes it easier, hence our attempts to gain membership.

What is your silly self trying to prove by posting a 30 year old picture?
The issue is not about the how many years s ago, The issue is about, how a crook sold the nuclear tech to some other nations without any help by pak

Whining about China's help to Pakistan in the nuclear weaponry field is pointless since your Uncle Obama who is backing your country (India) for NSG membership today is the head of state of the same country (United States) which, along with France handed over nuclear weaponry know-how to Israel.

Ignorance of historical facts does not hand you the license to discharge pointless rants.

China will make sure that India does not get access to NSG unless it signs the NPT otherwise the NSG loses whatever credibility it currently has.

I dont give a shit whether US gave that to other nation or not.I was talking about my nation.

If China talk too much to us all we need to show them is AQK affairs and your proliferation record.India is already is in a unique league that we got from jumpuling Israel,Pakistan non NPT signed league.
Our next step would be NSG and I am sure except China all others will support us.
That is our non proliferation record.
igned

Post of the day, I have to say... your take is proliferation doesn't matter.... what matters is member must be signatory to NPT- NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY .... Epic

Yes, A. Q. Khan's proliferation activities do NOT matter legally since Pakistan is NOT a signatory to the NPT regime. Just as no one can hold the United States criminally responsible for using anti-personnel landmines before September 2014 since the 1999 Ottawa Convention which prohibits the use, stockpiling, production and transfer of anti-personnel landmines backed by most countries has not been endorsed by the United States, Russia, China and India.

However joining NSG as a full-fledged member requires India to sign the NPT. It got away before when NSG countries granted India a waiver for nuclear trade (not the same as official membership) but even for that India had to supply written guarantees that it will stick to a moratorium on further nuclear tests in addition to other guarantees.

So you can giggle all you like but it won't be India who will be having the last laugh on this issue.

sreekumar said:
I dont give a shit whether US gave that to other nation or not.I was talking about my nation. If China talk too much to us all we need to show them is AQK affairs and your proliferation record.India is already is in a unique league that we got from jumpuling Israel,Pakistan non NPT signed league. Our next step would be NSG and I am sure except China all others will support us. That is our non proliferation record.
igned

Cheap talk. Nothing concrete. India isn't getting NSG membership anytime soon. Your juvenile optimism is the same optimism seen in Indian circles when a few years ago there was sudden hype and much premature jubilation over UNSC being expanded with India gaining permanent seat at the UNSC. Well that wet-dream fizzled out and in time, so will the NSG membership one. Goodluck.

Our safety is any way better than the so called self proclaimed superpower that proliferated nuclear technology by leaking Nuke kit and technology to other nations including a South Asian nation.
Neither we stolen or bought anyone tech nor we proliferated our hard earned indigenous nuke tech.
I hope if US could gave us a waiver in NSG they can also ensure our memebership in NSG

A Q Khan sold his technology to india as well.

Not including Pakistan into NSG is an utter discrimination. Pakistan should be lobbying GCC states along with China to push for NSG membership. We thank China for backing Pakistan on this one.

What good would that do? None of the GCC states are in the NSG...they can't help you.

Off its 48 members only China has problem in Indian membership and just like 2006 when Americans got India specific NSG waiver despite Chinese reservations, if American want they can push through for Indian membership.

Back
Top Bottom