What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

The next Indo-Pak war will also include China, considering China's now vital interests to Pakistan's Northern areas, such as land access to Gwadar port.

India couldn't even beat China by itself, back when our economies were of a similar size.

Now China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's. China+Pakistan combined would destroy any Indian attempts to steal Pakistan's Northern areas.

If you can be that much fanboy so why not include USA in this war ???

American economy is more than 3 time of your economy :cheesy:

And we all know their weapons :lol:

Read properly. I didn't make a claim, I said that India's claim was false. :azn: That was my opinion. The burden of proof is therefore on India to prove its claims.

That in itself was a claim and you should have proved that which you are unable to and resorting to childish one-liners

If this is what you guys call High IQ ..thank God we are not up there :lol:

And India doesn't have any proof. All you have is an Indian map. :lol:

That is the proof , genuis.

Whereas China and Pakistan strongly support each other. Two out of three countries who share a land border with the so-called disputed region are against India. :azn:

Didn't I say 'Whatever' initially :lol:

me and many chinese just amazed by indians forget the ruthless oppression they've suffered in weeks and turned hostile towards China and pakistan. You two country should be the closest brothers. What a pity.

And when we talk to them making absurd compromise in negotiations even we win the war. they just want everything they claims

What! I am really dissapointed by your comment, Brothers?

We have no relation with bhartis, no matter how much these bhartis claim we dont look like them, The least densely populated states of bharat lie alongside pakistani borders and we share a huge desert(thar desert). We have nothing common with them,

To be honest i feel more chinese after pakistani, Please dont lump us two hostile countries together, We have been enemies for centuries.

Ignore bhartis, These people are indoctrinated to claim all the land from Afganistan to Indonesia as Akhand Bharat, Their entire mythical history has been written by James princep a Brit who made fake heroes like Asoka, fake entities like bharat

Bhartis are taught all of south asia was ruled by british but it wasn't even half of it.
british occupied 45 percent of the subcontinent’s land area and was directly administered by the British. Almost half of the subcontinent’s territory was instead covered by a patchwork of 562 kingdoms and principalities of varying sizes and populations that were ruled by Indian potentates and enjoyed self-administration subject to their rulers’ acceptance of the ultimate authority—known as paramountcy”—of British power.

It does seem like they are trying to follow in the footsteps of the colonial British empire, by claiming Aksai Chin and GB as part of Kashmir.

There is one big difference though... the British empire had power.

India on the other hand is nowhere close to even the P5+1, or even in the top ten largest economies. Even considering future GDP growth, India's economy will still be behind Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are trying to play big, but they don't have the power to back it up.

That is the proof , genuis.

It's not proof, it's BS. :lol: An Indian map has no credibility outside of India.

Why don't you google up a Chinese map showing Aksai Chin and then tell me if you will accept that as well. :azn:

I wonder what the International community thinks? Oh right, none of them support India's ridiculous claims.

What! I am really dissapointed by your comment, Brothers?

We have no relation with bhartis, no matter how much these bhartis claim we dont look like them, The least densely populated states of bharat lie alongside pakistani borders and we share a huge desert(thar desert). We have nothing common with them,

To be honest i feel more chinese after pakistani, Please dont lump us two hostile countries together, We have been enemies for centuries.

You are absolutely right PureAryan. :tup:

The truth is that most Chinese are not political, and don't know anything about this issue at all, so such mistakes will be made. I'm sure he will correct it though.

It's not proof, it's BS. :lol: An Indian map has no credibility outside of India.

Unless you prove it otherwise, in otherwords, Back up your original claim with proofs from your own side it is NOT.

I wonder what the International community thinks? Oh right, none of them support India's ridiculous claims.
International community dont think for us. We think for ourselves.

:rofl: :rofl:

If you can be that much fanboy so why not include USA in this war ???

American economy is more than 3 time of your economy :cheesy:

And we all know their weapons :lol:

Because America is a close ally of Pakistan and has the world's biggest bilateral economic relationship with China. :D

If they end up doing anything, they will do what they did before, and support Pakistan by sending aircraft carriers to intimidate India. :azn:

It does seem like they are trying to follow in the footsteps of the colonial British empire, by claiming Aksai Chin and GB as part of Kashmir.

There is one big difference though... the British empire had power.

India on the other hand is nowhere close to even the P5+1, or even in the top ten largest economies. Even considering future GDP growth, India's economy will still be behind Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are trying to play big, but they don't have the power to back it up.

They have inherited the imperialist mentality of their previous masters, Brits, and they think they are the future superpower, forgeting one thing that before Brits it were muslims who for 1000 years were their rulers who bhartis are now dreaming to rule

Unless you prove it otherwise, in otherwords, Back up your original claim with proofs from your own side it is NOT.

So your standard of "proof" is an Indian map? :rofl:

OK then I will provide equivalent "proof", from your own media sources.

China's online mapping service shows Arunachal/Asksai Chin as its part - The Times of India

International community dont think for us. We think for ourselves.

Yes, since we all know that NO ONE in the international community supports India's ridiculous claims. :azn:

Because America is a close ally of Pakistan and has the world's biggest bilateral economic relationship with China. :D

If anything, they will do what they did before, and support Pakistan by sending aircraft carriers to intimidate India. :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

post of the day

America support Pakistan ( China )

No other words for your knowledge :hitwall:

They are supporting Japan ( Enemy of China)
They are supporting Taiwan ( Enemy of China)
They are supporting SK ( Enemy of China)

And now they are providing their top weapons to India

They have inherited the imperialist mentality of their previous masters, Brits, and they think they are the future superpower, forgeting one thing that before Brits it were muslims who for 1000 years were their rulers who bhartis are now dreaming to rule

you still talking that same nonsense muslims ruling Bharat for 1000 yrs when you not learnt yr lesson from the first time i proved u wrong!

:tdown:

So your standard of "proof" is an Indian map? :rofl:

OK then I will provide equivalent "proof", from your own media sources.

China's online mapping service shows Arunachal/Asksai Chin as its part - The Times of India

I asked for a map of 1947 like I one I gave to verify your claim.

High IQ on full flow :lol:

Yes, since we all know that no one in the international community supports India's ridiculous claims. :azn:

Its the kids who say I will bring my daddy. Daddies can take care of themselves. :azn:

Yes thats why China has land disputes with Japan, India, Russia, not to mention the South China sea nations like Philippines.

It's funny the crying Chinese tried to prevent the Asian development bank from providing a loan to AP yet they could not prevent it, this shows how the international community is on the same page and will not support the lies from commu state propaganda.

It appears that you are right. :tup:

India claiming to be a superpower, lol. Just look at any economic/social indicator to see the truth of their claims.

On the other hand, Chinese leaders have stated their goal as transforming China into a "middle-income" country, NOT a superpower, not even a great power.

Back
Top Bottom