What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

Bharat illegaly occupied kashmir which was muslim majority, According to Two nation theory the muslim majority states would go to pakistan, Bharat treacherously occupied kashmir by showing a fake article of accession to UN.

Incorrect. Indian troops were airdropped after Pakistani irregulars invaded Kashmir.

Incorrect. Indian troops were airdropped after Pakistani irregulars invaded Kashmir.

You are missing the main point kashmir had to be given to us since this is what was agreed between Jinnah, Nehru and Mountbatten, Muslim majority for pakistan, hindu sikh majority for Bharat, Nehru reneged on his promise so we had to send someone and liberate our holy land.

It is completely relevant, considering my original post and the topic of this thread.

China+Pakistan united against India. :cheers:

(India chose this path for herself in 1959.)

and you really think you can gift Kashmir to your **** friends???Really...God its so hard to believe...Chinese IQ 105...104...103 wht's happening here:what:

Read the part that you deliberately cut out of my post, to see the relevance to the thread topic. :azn:

The cut part is no secret.Except for the mandarins in South Block we know China will not accept Kashmir. So I did not see any need to reply to that.

I was just interested in this part quoted below especially since it was all bolded and looked good. Again what was the meaning behind that post and if it is the same as the post implied, your sources to back it up.
India falsely claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir.

China will continue to support Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. And India has no one to blame but itself.

You fail to scare me :cheers:

In this way the indian arms purchase is justified,lets double it

You fail to scare me :cheers:

Funny, I wasn't actually attempting to scare you. :azn:

Is there something in your subconscious that caused you to say that? :D

Also, tell me which nation supports your claims on Aksai Chin, in the way that China and Pakistan support each other.

Funny, I wasn't actually attempting to scare you. :azn:

Is there something in your subconscious that caused you to say that? :D

Also, tell me which nation supports your claims on Aksai Chin, in the way that China and Pakistan support each other.

Dont twist the argument.

Just plainly say if you have proof to back up your post # 11 which said "India falsely claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir"

We need more 1947, 1965, 1999,
What about mumbai attacks
What about parliament attacks

What about 1000 year muslim rule

So you mean to say mumbai attacks and parliament attacks is carried by GoP ?....

Shame on you to talke like this if this is not true..

If this is true.. Your GoP has got no dare to wage a war directly .... which shows history is history for you people.. and the present seems to be a illusion

By Sudha Ramachandran is an independent journalist/researcher based in Bangalore.

Article from India

Asia Times Online comprises atimes.com, a free website, atimes.net, an advertisement-free site for subscribers, and atchinese.com, a free site for Chinese readers around the world. These are quality Internet-only publications that report on and examine geopolitical, political, economic and business issues. We look at these issues from an Asian perspective; this distinguishes us from the mainstream English-language media, whose reporting on Asian matters is generally by Westerners, for Westerners.

:sniper: :sniper:

Dont twist the argument.

Just plainly say if you have proof to back up your post # 11 which said "India falsely claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir"

Indian maps show it as a part of India, Chinese maps show it is a part of China. What else did you expect? :no: Did you seriously expect me to care what Indian maps say?

The burden of proof is always on the person who makes the positive claim. The claim was made by India. :wave:

Now answer my question, what nation supports India's claims on Aksai Chin, in the way that China and Pakistan support each other?

So you mean to say mumbai attacks and parliament attacks is carried by GoP ?....

Shame on you to talke like this if this is not true..

If this is true.. Your GoP has got no dare to wage a war directly .... which shows history is history for you people.. and the present seems to be a illusion

You people should be more ashmed than pakistanis, you people introduced terrorism in Pakistan subcontinent, you people introduced suicide bombing (RAW funded Tamil tigers)
Gop has acknowleged those teenagers were pakistanis, and these attacks are just like returning the favour for what bharat did to us through mukti bahini.

How is it like tasting your own medicine

History is not history, History always repeats itself, We will reconquer Bharat again and its written even in your own holy books

After 60 years of hard work now China second largest economy of the world

If someone thinks here China will start a military conflict now that’s a big mistake

:smitten:

Indian maps show it as a part of India, Chinese maps show it is a part of China. What else did you expect? :no: Did you seriously expect me to care what Indian maps say?

Funny that you initially make a claim,But refuse to back that up, and when somebody calls that bluff you say 'you dont care'.

Is this how the high IQ arguments take place. :lol:

The burden of proof is always on the person who makes the positive claim. The claim was made by India. :wave:

Burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. Not the other way round. So seeing all this beating aroung the bush, can I take that you dont have the proof as I suspected initially?? :wave:

Now answer my question, what nation supports India's claims on Aksai Chin, in the way that China and Pakistan support each other?

Irrelevant as my initial contention was none of the above.And we dont need anyone to support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom