What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

Neglect that one source if you want! Though your assumption that a "hindu" author will always tell a lie is an indicator of your mentality!

I'll just repost my sources again! (xxxx) indicates the year!

Sabhasad Bakhar (16xx)

Agnyadas powada (1650)

Shivbharat – Kavi Parmanad (1680)
, Edited by Sadashiv Divekar, Second Edition, November 1998, Shabdvedh Publication, Pune.

Raja Shiv Chatrapati (Vol 1) – Babasheb Purandare, Sixteen Edition, April 02, 2008, Purandare Publications, Pune

Vedh Mahanavcha –Dr.Shrinivas Samant, Fourth Edition, 2009, Deshmukh and Company Pvt. Ltd. Pune

Also, for your anglophillic mind which says Cambridge only knows the correct history, I've added a firangi, too!

The 33 Strategies of War – Robert Greene, 2009, Viva Books.

The author of your book was a Sanskrit teacher and most of the historical documents of that time were in Marathi or Urdu. Poor guy made a little error!:smitten:

And my question remains, who told him what hapened in the meeting? As the survivors were marathas only and they do not agree with this version.

1922 or 1650 which year is earlier?

P.S. Start a thread! Do not derail this one!:wave::wave::wave:
who told him what hapened in the meeting?

Why dont you go and ask the cambridge professors yourself,

Now you are talking nonsense,
I dont come here to start petty arguments with bhatis, any hindu of that time would write false history, Is there any country who trust bhartis, i doubt that,

I can give you dozens of other authors who call shivaji a cunning criminal who ravaged the land of Adil shahs region and he never won any battle with the brave muslims, You have forgotten the thousand year muslim rule go to any other major city of bharat to see huge minarets mosques towers, taj mahal to remind you of our rule, Such a pity on you people, a few thousand people held togrther millions of bhartis for 1000 years, Bharat is a hunting ground for muslim these are not my words but historians

Last edited:

I dont come here to start petty arguments with bhatis, any hindu of that time would write false history, Is there any country who trust bhartis, i doubt that,

I can give you dozens of other authors who call shivaji a cunning criminal who ravaged the land of Adil shahs region and he never won any battle with the brave muslims, You have forgotten the thousand year slavery go to any other major city of bharat to see huge minarets mosques towers, taj mahal to remind you of your slavery, Such a pity on you people, a few thousand people held togrther millions of bhartis for 1000 years, Bharat is a hunting ground for muslim these are not my words but historians

OKAY LETS GO 1 on 1 today!!!!!!! WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT MATE ?? HINDUISM AND ISLAM RIGHT ??:undecided::undecided: LAST TIME THIS THREAD WAS DEFENCE THREAD NOW ITS BECOMES TO ISLAMIC AND HINDUISM HEROES ???

Facts about Afzal Khan: defeat by Shivaji, as discussed in Shivaji (Indian king): Early life and exploits: -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

When the sultan of Bijapur in 1659 sent an army of 20,000 under Afzal Khan to defeat him, Shivaji, pretending to be intimidated, enticed the force deep into difficult mountain terrain and then killed Afzal Khan at a meeting to which he had lured him by submissive appeals. Meanwhile, handpicked troops that had been previously positioned swooped down on the unwary Bijapur army...

Afzal khan died like the pig he was stabbed by Shivaji lol

I can give you dozens of other authors who call shivaji a cunning criminal who ravaged the land of Adil shahs region and he never won any battle with the brave muslims, You have forgotten the thousand year muslim rule go to any other major city of bharat to see huge minarets mosques towers, taj mahal to remind you of our rule, Such a pity on you people, a few thousand people held togrther millions of bhartis for 1000 years, Bharat is a hunting ground for muslim these are not my words but historians

WHEN THE FEW THOUSANDS HELD THE MILLIONS THEN YOUR ANCESTER TOO IN THAT MILLION .. KAYA BAAT KARTHA HAI

YOU TALKIN LIKE YOU DROPED FROM MARS IN ANCIENT HINDUSTAN,AINT YOU ??:taz::bounce:

Guys, I've added the english sources which Mr. Aryan trusts so devoutly in this post no. 194 of mine,which say that the khan was the culprit!

Let us not derail a thread! The kid is not gonna change his delusions anytime soon!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom