What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

I think that's certainly a possibility that should be entertained.

It seems reasonable from the Chinese defense perspective to attack, wage war, against Hind if Hind decides to engage in another war with Pakistan, for whatever reason. It would be a prime opportunity for China to seize South Tibet territory, and if PLA wants to drive into Northern Hind snatch and grab Dalai Lama as a war trophy, but maybe marginalizing him would be more effective.

The vice versa is also possibly likely.

Where China wages war against Hind and Pakistan decides to open a second front, really this would be a severe blow. Phones in Delhi would be busy calling for assistance and back up from Tel Aviv and Moscow hell even Washington.

Before or After such a war, both Pakistan and China should plan to carve out Hind provinces, and redrawing borders to suit Pakistan and China's interest. This would be politically and regionally ideal.

What do you say Gentleman (to Pakistanis and Chinese)?

There is land to be sought and spoil to be captured.
Very romantic except that we don't lve in the age of Chingiz Khan anymore. Fact is that there is too much at stake economically for anyone to go to war.

Why didn't India go to war after mumbai attacks? Fact is we could not. No matter how much noise we made, we knew it wouldn't be worth it. We attack you and before long instad of growing at 9% we'd be going at -2%. I can tell you more than one general was gnashing his teeth at this helplessness. Sure the chinese are stronger but the relative strength is nowhere near as is needed to ensure a 'victory'. And even if that victory is achieved after a protracted war, the economic damage would be too high to make this whole exercise look like a joke.

1.Western historians call shivaji a criminal, After being defeated by Afzal Khan in battle, and he asked for a negotiated settlement.

2. Afzal Khan embraced him before negotiations, During the embrace Shivaji attacked AfzalKhan with the dagger and killed him, This is why we muslim call you as Bagal mein churi moon mein ram ram

3.If shivaji is not a terrorist then Qassab is also not a terrorist

B.S. busting time again, for you Mr. (im) Pure Aryan!:disagree:

But it will be OT here!

Start a thread in the History section and we'll bust you myths about Shivaji and afzalkhan (the a**hole) one by one!

On this thread I'll only say that you are a clueless babe when it comes to history of India!

Hai dum to Thread open kar!:angry:

Last edited:
If India makes a future attack on an entire nation (Pakistan) for the crimes of a few non-state actors, I would consider that an extremely bad move by India, tantamount to collective punishment on one of our closest allies.

I would of course prefer to avoid war in the first place, but any such Indian attack on Pakistan, is not only an unfair attack on one of our closest allies, but will threaten to cut off China's strategic artery through Gwadar, KKH, pipelines etc. For that reason, China must intervene, especially if there is a chance that Pakistan might lose.

As for the land, I don't have any particular opinion, nor do I want to follow in the colonial footsteps of the Europeans. But of course we should defer to Pakistani wishes regarding Kashmir. :)
If India does attack Pakistan, it would have cut a backdoor deal with China on Gwadar. International diplomacy never really works in the black and white way that you guys think, and in that game, India is one of the most astute players. If you say, Pak is your ally, we can say so is the US. It will all be dependent upon how people want to spin it and play it.

LOL this seems to be your only retort, talking about IQ.

And of course calling Chinese people fools.

Well Indians did not bring that subject into PDF first. :lol:

And why I brought it here was the surprising lack of IQ in that particular post.

The more likely scenario, is that after another disaster like a repeat of the Mumbai attacks for example, the Indian government will be under enormous domestic pressure to attack the so-called training camps across the Pakistani border. That is where the war will most likely start.

Those strikes will bring Pakistan into the war, and China too. In that situation, your inability to even match even China by itself, will prove to be a serious problem when you are fighting both China and Pakistan at the same time, in a two-front war.

Lol if you think that way, I can only say Unkil ji will be more than willing to come into the war on our side.After all he too has a stake in keeping China from growing too much :partay:

Marathas did loot the bengal province which was under Mughal occupation. Normally , that is what you do to the enemy strongholds, when the enemy has ravaged and raped your land for centuries.

For fat muslim traders in Bengal, the marathas were indeed bandits and we are proud of that!:mps:
P.S. If what marathas did was banditry, then what mughals did was "haivaniyat"! :flame:

:tup::tup::tup::lol:

If India does attack Pakistan, it would have cut a backdoor deal with China on Gwadar. International diplomacy never really works in the black and white way that you guys think, and in that game, India is one of the most astute players. If you say, Pak is your ally, we can say so is the US. It will all be dependent upon how people want to spin it and play it.

Lol if you think that way, I can only say Unkil ji will be more than willing to come into the war on our side.After all he too has a stake in keeping China from growing too much :partay:

Pakistan is an ally of both the USA and China. America in fact sent a carrier group to support Pakistan, and to intimidate India, during the war in the 1970's. :tup:

The present War on Terror has also solidified the strategic partnership between Pakistan/America, and also with Pakistan/China due to worries about our western border. Regarding USA/China, we have the largest bilateral economic relationship in the world, which Obama said would "shape the 21st century" in a cooperative partnership.

In that context, I don't know why you think that India would, or could, offer a backroom deal on Gwadar. And what could you possibly offer to America in order to make them forget about an attack on their ally Pakistan. :no:

Strange things is that when one bank called Lehman Brothers collapses, the whole world is pushed into starvation death scenarios and our guys talk about wars and what not like it's a cake walk school guy stuff or a video game. Arm Chair generals galore....:no:

Yes lets see.

True. You dont need to match an enemy bullet by bullet to fight them.

Only a fool ( in this case some high IQ chinese) will think the nation that goes on an offensive and the nation that is simply going to defend will need the same amount of capability.

We dont have the capability (atleast as of now) to go on an offensive against Chinese. But we very well can defend our land ang give you a bloody nose in case you come with a bad intention.

And these are not the words of the Chief, rather the words of a 'genuis' who wrote this report.

Spend all you want...But the fact is you can do nilch against India. :wave:

Again these are not the words of the Chief, rather the reporter who wrote this.

Sorry, so much for your 120 IQ. :lol:

Well, thanks for your meaningless quotes, but what can i expect from "a man with a sore a@s", i still got a kick out of how you mighty Indians fight in the "Crushing moment" video?:lol:
Have a sweet dream pal.:D

Well, thanks for your meaningless quotes, but what can i expect from "a man with a sore a@s", i still got a kick out of how you mighty Indians fight in the "Crushing moment" video?:lol:
Have a sweet dream pal.:D

Looks like all you can muster after being busted is some childish rant. But hey what can one expect other than this....Carry on baby :wave:

Looks like all you can muster after being busted is some childish rant. But hey what can one expect other than this....Carry on baby :wave:

So, you've given up on the IQ taunts, now you're calling people "childish" and "babies".

This is the height of debating skill. :D 高手!!

oho - itne saare - arm chair-warrior , i was wondering where is all the troll gone ???.. sare chini flag non -chini yahan hai.

yehan to majma jama hai, bhai chai aur moongfali lao zara.

---------------------------

what and why would chin pressure ? and even if it does how does it matter to india ?

Pakistan is an ally of both the USA and China. America in fact sent a carrier group to support Pakistan, and to intimidate India, during the war in the 1970's. :tup:

The present War on Terror has also solidified the strategic partnership between Pakistan/America, and also with Pakistan/China due to worries about our western border. Regarding USA/China, we have the largest bilateral economic relationship in the world, which Obama said would "shape the 21st century" in a cooperative partnership.

In that context, I don't know why you think that India would, or could, offer a backroom deal on Gwadar. And what could you possibly offer to America in order to make them forget about an attack on their ally Pakistan. :no:
If you think that China's or America's love for Pakistan is so unconditional, you are seriously ignoring the evidence against you. Just ask the pakistanis and they'll tell you what they think of american 'love'... :P
Of course we knew in the 1970s that America was an ally of Pak that's why we invaded AFTER strking a back door deal with the soviets. And remember even china didn't stop the creation of bangladesh.

Why would we offer a backdoor deal on Gwadar? Because if we are going to war with pakistan, then that's whom we want to go war with. All this '60 years of friendship' and stuff is very nice to hear but the only reason why china would be drawn into the conflict is if it's legitimate economic interests are threatened. So we'll give them that deal- we wanna toast this chiken but when we do that we won't touch your chickpeas.
Besides chinese planners aren't silly. They know what the real scenario is. If someone from their soil has done soething then they have. Pakistan may be your firend but you can't go to war, see your soldiers killed or see your billions wasted for their irrespeonsibility. Peacetime rhetoric is peacetime rhetoric.

Why would we offer a backdoor deal on Gwadar? Because if we are going to war with pakistan, then that's whom we want to go war with. All this '60 years of friendship' and stuff is very nice to hear but the only reason why china would be drawn into the conflict is if it's legitimate economic interests are threatened. So we'll give them that deal- we wanna toast this chiken but when we do that we won't touch your chickpeas.
Besides chinese planners aren't silly. They know what the real scenario is. If someone from their soil has done soething then they have. Pakistan may be your firend but you can't go to war, see your soldiers killed or see your billions wasted for their irrespeonsibility. Peacetime rhetoric is peacetime rhetoric.

I still don't see what kind of backdoor deal you could offer to China that will be more important than Gwadar, KKH, pipelines, and a long-standing alliance/friendship with Pakistan.

Even for Gwadar alone... India doesn't have any ports at the mouth of the Persian gulf, India doesn't have a land-link to the Middle East for pipelines... India is also blocked from the OIC, so they can't give us any influence there either.

And if all we wanted to do, was to bypass the Malacca straits, we could just use Burma.

Also, India claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir. If India takes even the slightest bit of land from Pakistan, that would set a very bad precedent for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom