What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

Did your guys do that as well? Thanks for clarifying. I almost bought your country's official 'non-state actors are involved' line.

Everything is fair in bharat and war, If bharat can kill half a million pro pakistani muslim bengalis through mukti bahini, pakistanis can also retaliate with more ferociousness but that was just a trailer to see the might of indian army who were being entertained by 10 teenagers for 72 hours

Everything is fair in bharat and war, If bharat can kill half a million pro pakistani muslim bengalis through mukti bahini, pakistanis can also retaliate with more ferociousness but that was just a trailer to see the might of indian army who were being entertained by 10 teenagers for 72 hours

Just ask this question to Bangladeshi people who kill their people Mukti Bahini or PA i think they can answer this question well :wave:

Thanks for clarifying.

Next time dont cry through your rear when you blame RAW for Balochistan or the bombings going on in Pakistan.

After all, All is fair in war. :)

Thanks for clarifying.

Next time dont cry through your rear when you blame RAW for Balochistan or the bombings going on in Pakistan.

After all, All is fair in war. :)

Why do you people always fight like a girl and stab us from behind, they bla and ttp are pakistanis who r funded by bharat, we pakistanis never use this shoddy tactic of brainwashing bhartis to fight bhartis, We fight like men, Yes we send 10 pakistanis teenagers to take all of bharat for a ride for 72 hours, we send pakistani forces in kargil whenever we feel like,

Why dont you send a bharti agent in balochistan lets see what happens

India falsely claims Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir.

And they wonder why we can never accept their position on Kashmir!

Completely Wrong .

This was the map of India pre-1947. See for yourself where Aksai-Chin lies - in the historical princely state of Jammu and Kashmir whose ruler signed the Instrument of Accession to India, thus making it legally a part of India illegally occupied by China during the 1962 war.

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture4314-india-states.gif

Why do you people always fight like a girl and stab us from behind, they bla and ttp are pakistanis who r funded by bharat, we pakistanis never use this shoddy tactic of brainwashing bhartis to fight bhartis, We fight like men, Yes we send 10 pakistanis teenagers to take all of bharat for a ride for 72 hours, we send pakistani forces in kargil whenever we feel like,

Because we are smarter than you. And didnt you say all is fair in Bharat and war? Well for us all is fair in Pakistan and war!

Why do you people always fight like a girl and stab us from behind, they bla and ttp are pakistanis who r funded by bharat, we pakistanis never use this shoddy tactic of brainwashing bhartis to fight bhartis,

Because you cannot brainwash a 'bharti' to fight his own men. We are too patriotic for that. Perhaps by your own admission it seems the same cannot be said of the Pakistanis. :lol:

We fight like men, Yes we send 10 pakistanis teenagers to take all of bharat for a ride for 72 hours, we send pakistani forces in kargil whenever we feel like,

The international community uses another term for that - TERRORISTS.

Because we are smarter than you. And didnt you say all is fair in Bharat and war? Well for us all is fair in Pakistan and war!

Nalwa,
Bharat started this game of terrorism in Pakistan subcontinent, Bharat will continue to face a wave of terrorism. Pakistanis will not rest until we avenge the loss of east pakistan

Completely Wrong .

This was the map of India pre-1947. See for yourself where Aksai-Chin lies - in the historical princely state of Jammu and Kashmir whose ruler signed the Instrument of Accession to India, thus making it legally a part of India illegally occupied by China during the 1962 war.

And these claims are why China will support Pakistan 100% on the Kashmir issue.

Nalwa,
Bharat started this game of terrorism in Pakistan subcontinent, Bharat will continue to face a wave of terrorism. Pakistanis will not rest until we avenge the loss of east pakistan

We can debate over who started it. What would you call sending in armed irregulars and Pashtun tribesmen into Kashmir in '48? I would call it using force to settle disputes. Now tell me who started it.

And you can keep spending your own resources to bring us down. In the meantime your own house in your Western areas would be burning. And meanwhile we improve our economy and enlarge the gulf between the two countries. Hows that for a strategy?

And these claims are why China will support Pakistan 100% on the Kashmir issue.

Totally irrelevant as to whether you support Pakistan or not.

My reply was to your theory of India 'falsely' claiming Aksai-Chin which just went down the drain while infact it is China that is illegally occupying Indian territory.

Totally irrelevant as to whether you support Pakistan or not.

My reply was to your theory of India 'falsely' claiming Aksai-Chin which just went down the drain.

It is completely relevant, considering my original post and the topic of this thread.

China+Pakistan united against India. :cheers:

(India chose this path for herself in 1959.)

We can debate over who started it. What would you call sending in armed irregulars and Pashtun tribesmen into Kashmir in '48? I would call it using force to settle disputes. Now tell me who started it.

Bharat illegaly occupied kashmir which was muslim majority, According to Two nation theory the muslim majority states would go to pakistan, Bharat treacherously occupied kashmir by showing a fake article of accession to UN.

And you can keep spending your own resources to bring us down. In the meantime your own house in your Western areas would be burning. And meanwhile we improve our economy and enlarge the gulf between the two countries. Hows that for a strategy?

Our western border will become safe and normal once america leaves and afghanistan is free from Bharati infestation, Pakistan's wild west have always been the word's most militarized zone, The british empire as a superpower fought there for 60 years and couldn't control the region, The solution is every invader should leave afghan land or else they face the wrath of afghans once again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom