What's new

China Radio's Tamil station to launch FM channel in India

Name China is given by the foreigners just like India originated from the Greek word Indios(Indus). Chinese call themselves Zhongguo, can you tell which foreigner used the words China, Cina or Cin first of all.

I would say any foreigner who had contact with the Qin kingdom or Qin dynasty over 2000 years ago.

When they went back to their respective country, they had or wanted to tell their people where they were and what they have done. So, they would probably say that they went to the kingdom of Cin, Tsin, or Cina, China with the suffix "a" to adapt more to their native language where names of places are always ending with the suffix "a".

Better prove me wrong. :cheesy: Also, tell me what was "Hindia" you just claimed. :omghaha:

when you make a factious claim that is subject to dispute , the onus is upon you to support it with solid evidence as I had done in all my post by posting the relevant sources / pictures etc.

If you are unable to do that , then we are sorry to say that your claim that there was a country called Bharat that existed 5000 BC till the end of the Mauryan dynasty is just a myth and propaganda stunt.

An Indian Marine Corps ?

http://www.claws.in/index.php?action=master&task=1205&u_id=183

when you make a factious claim that is subject to dispute , the onus is upon you to support it with solid evidence as I had done in all my post by posting the relevant sources / pictures etc.

If you are unable to do that , then we are sorry to say that your claim that there was a country called Bharat that existed 5000 BC till the end of the Mauryan dynasty is just a myth and propaganda stunt.

An Indian Marine Corps ?

The Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS)

I believe you failed to answer my question. :ashamed::lol:

i dint bother to read al da bullshit after second page....all i can conclude is...

India has been looted and has been made so weak by foreign invaders (also due to the fault of indians themselves) that some people fail to realise that India was once the greatest nation....

and these "some people" still fail to realise how can a nation with such diversity still be held under one umbrella nationality "India"

and giving credits to muslims and britishers for unifying India is just pure bullshit....

yes they did play a vital role....but there was an India before the britishers too

By the China only existed within Great wall of China. The great Wall was built to keep Hans aways from the non-Han races. Here is the real history of China(Yuans were Mongols)

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

According to your logic, Hadrian's Wall was meant to be built in order to keep those northern Barbarian away. Therefore the real history of Britain is English only and Britian only existed with the Hadrian's Wall. Who told you that only Han is China. Is Hindustan the only Indian.
Yuan was formed by Chinese minority Mongolian, it was an ancient Chinese nation. The posterity of Genghis Khan (the Golden Family) are all Chinese. If China can't represent Yuan, then Outer Mongolian Khalkha (who were not even Mongolian during Yuan Dynasty) can't either. Just like the Republic of Macedonia can't represent Macedonian empire, but the Greek Republic.

According to your logic, Hadrian's Wall was meant to be built in order to keep those northern Barbarian away. Therefore the real history of Britain is English only and Britian only existed with the Hadrian's Wall. Who told you that only Han is China. Is Hindustan the only Indian.
Yuan was formed by Chinese minority Mongolian, it was an ancient Chinese nation. The posterity of Genghis Khan (the Golden Family) are all Chinese. If China can't represent Yuan, then Outer Mongolian Khalkha (who were not even Mongolian during Yuan Dynasty) can't either. Just like the Republic of Macedonia can't represent Macedonian empire, but the Greek Republic.

Hindustan is just the Persian name for India. Macedonians are slavs who don't own the ancient heritage of Mecedonia. Hadrian wall was built by Romans, not the Anglo-Saxons. Moreover, you can watch Mel Gibson's "Brave Heart" to know the relations English had with Scottish people.

You once asked me about Mughals relations with Pakistan and Afghanistan, Mughals were Turko-Mongol of Chagtai Turkish stock neither natives of India, nor natives of Afghanistan or Pakistan. Although the Mughals later on married with native Indian princes.

Hindustan is just the Persian name for India. Macedonians are slavs who don't own the ancient heritage of Mecedonia. Hadrian wall was built by Romans, not the Anglo-Saxons. Moreover, you can watch Mel Gibson's "Brave Heart" to know the relations English had with Scottish people.

You once asked me about Mughals relations with Pakistan and Afghanistan, Mughals were Turko-Mongol of Chagtai Turkish stock neither natives of India, nor natives of Afghanistan or Pakistan. Although the Mughals later on married with native Indian princes.

Hindustani people is the largest ethnic in India, Han people is also the largest ethnic in China. Is that means that only Hindustani people has the "real" Indian history. We are all slaves of the leaders, kings and Emperor back in the days, is that also mean that we don't own anything. It doesn't matter who build the wall, the main point is there is a line of the two ethnics English and Scottish. They both have unaccountable wars in the past, does it mean that Scotland and Scottish are not included into the "real" British/ UK history.
Outer Mongolian Khalkha have nothing related to the Genghis Khan nor the Golden Family (they even forbid people to work-ship Genghis Khan and kill all the Golden Family back in the Soviet period), yet Afghanistan or Pakistan are rarely related to Mugal nowadays. Not to mention the royal family of China are mixed with Manchurian, Mongolian and Han. Therefore India still has its Mugal and China also keep its Yuan.
HooYeah.

Hindustani people is the largest ethnic in India, Han people is also the largest ethnic in China. Is that means that only Hindustani people has the "real" Indian history. We are all slaves of the leaders, kings and Emperor back in the days, is that also mean that we don't own anything. It doesn't matter who build the wall, the main point is there is a line of the two ethnics English and Scottish. They both have unaccountable wars in the past, does it mean that Scotland and Scottish are not included into the "real" British/ UK history.
Outer Mongolian Khalkha have nothing related to the Genghis Khan nor the Golden Family (they even forbid people to work-ship Genghis Khan and kill all the Golden Family back in the Soviet period), yet Afghanistan or Pakistan are rarely related to Mugal nowadays. Not to mention the royal family of China are mixed with Manchurian, Mongolian and Han. Therefore India still has its Mugal and China also keep its Yuan.
HooYeah.

Hindustani is not an ethnic group. Hindustan in Persian word for India, Hindustani means Indian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India

What did you notice. Words Hindustan is rarely used today in India, since Persian language died in India.

I found this from English Wiki:
[The Hindustani or Hindavi People seems to be of ethnolinguistic in origin rather than as an ethnic group but certain Indo-Aryan ethnic groups are identified as Hindustani people.]
It is described differently from Chinese Wiki, which only considers Hindustani as a ethnic group.
Seems like I need to read more about the detail.

I found this from English Wiki:
[The Hindustani or Hindavi People seems to be of ethnolinguistic in origin rather than as an ethnic group but certain Indo-Aryan ethnic groups are identified as Hindustani people.]
It is described different from Chinese Wiki, which only considers Hindustani as a ethnic group.
Seems like I need to read more about the detail.

Hindustani can be referred as Hindustani language for collective term for Hindi and Urdu languages. And the Classical music tradition of North India called "Hindustani music" since it was influenced by Persian Music. During the Muslim rule Persian names were preferred they named it Hindustani music(Indian music), even the names of many musical instrument was changed to Persian. South Indian classical music "Carnatic music" saw no influence of Persian music.

i dint bother to read al da bullshit after second page....all i can conclude is...

don't bother then as truth is bitter ,

India has been looted and has been made so weak by foreign invaders (also due to the fault of indians themselves) that some people fail to realise that India was once the greatest nation....

Stop whining, in history most countries got looted check Africa and Asian history, plus Indians are big looters tats why they got booted in Uganda . Currently India is looting the minority ethnic states like oil/gas rich Assam, Manipur , Tamilnadu and prosperous Punjab both economically and sexually

yes they did play a vital role....but there was an India before the britishers too

we would be glad if you could back it up with supporting hard evidence and not blabber based on some Hindoo fabricated myth, another "Indian ancient book"

Back
Top Bottom