What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

China attended Shimla Conference to decide China-Tibet border, not the India-Tibet border. :girl_wacko: Now, don't tell us your CCP propaganda. :laugh:

if it was China and Tibet border, why negotiation with the British??? It's British Raj and Tibet, China border :omghaha::omghaha:

There was no India in 1914. No indian involved in the negotiation, indians were guarding the doors at the convention.

if it was China and Tibet border, why negotiation with the British??? It's British Raj and Tibet, China border :omghaha::omghaha:

There was no India in 1914. No indian involved in the negotiation, indians were guarding the doors at the convention.

Tell me why Tibet was a signatory when your CCP version of history claim Tibet was the part of China, none of the provinces or princely state of British India that bordered Tibet like Punjab, Assam or Kashmir was a signatory in declaring India-Tibet border unlike Tibet. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There was no India in 1914.

There was no China before 1950 :wacko:

Last edited:
No country in the world acknowledge Tibet as a independent country,therefore all the so called Tibetan government signed treaties are illegitmate,Tibet still has a government,thanks for India sponsorship, Dalai Lama can sign a treaty that gives the whole Tibet to India.but who cares.

Make holes in the tents of China again.

These Chinese are so Childish.

There was not even a single government in China before 1950 who ever had control over entire Chinese territories.

then Russia during the revoluntion and WW2 was not a country,there was no Russia at that time cause the government didn't control the whole country? and during the civil war there was no US...how stupid,are Indians minds all work like yours?

Yes we all know the capability of "Chamar" Regiment.:lol:

IOK=IOJ&K=Maqbooza Kashmir=Maqbooza Jammu & Kashmir which is disputed territory & hence the title need to be changed. As i said Mods will decide not you or me. And it's you who quote my request to Mods proving to be insecure.

P.O.K = GULAM KASHMIR.

Indian Kashmir = Azaad Kashmir

Kashmir belongs to India and even Pakistan belongs to India.

Pakistan is a Indian Territory.

No country in the world acknowledge Tibet as a independent country,therefore all the so called Tibetan government signed treaties are illegitmate,Tibet still has a government,thanks for India sponsorship, Dalai Lama can sign a treaty that gives the whole Tibet to India.but who cares.

No country supports Chinese version of India-Tibet border. :girl_wacko:

You didnt answer my question,what China was before 1950? and the border issue is unsolved ,that's why it's called disputed,any countries support India's version?

P.O.K = GULAM KASHMIR.

Indian Kashmir = Azaad Kashmir

Kashmir belongs to India and even Pakistan belongs to India.

Pakistan is a Indian Territory.

And you woke up to the sad reality:

download (1).jpg
Kashmir-eid-protest-2-REUTERS-640x480.jpg
kashmir-protest-for-Azadi-from-India.jpg

Tell me why Tibet was a signatory when your CCP version of history claim Tibet was the part of China, none of the provinces or princely state of British India that bordered Tibet like Punjab, Assam or Kashmir was a signatory in declaring India-Tibet border unlike Tibet. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There was no China before 1950 :wacko:

Princely states were already part of British Raj. Tibet was under China's suzerainty. Hence, Tibet and China were in negotiation with British in 1914. There was no India in 1914, China was China since 221 BC. Indians were guarding the doors, serving drinks, to the Tibetans, Chinese and British during Simla convention in 1914. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Are you intellectually impaired? Princely states were already part of British Raj. Tibet was under China's suzerainty. Hence, Tibet and China were in negotiation with British in 1914.

Then if Tibet was the part of China, why was it a signatory for India-Tibet border. While in case of India, the government of British India was the only signatory while ROC had no right to decide Tibet-India border. :omghaha::omghaha:

There was no India in 1914, China was China since 221 BC. The Indians were guarding the doors, serving drinks, to the Chinese and British during Simla convention in 1914. :rofl::rofl:

There was no united China before 1950, talking telling me your fake CCP version of history. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom