What's new

China provokes again, troops enter Indian territory in Ladakh

Legally speaking, the so-called Indian territory doesn't exist. The UN doesn't recognize it, the US doesn't recognize it, no country recognize except Inida it is Indian territory. The area in question is in dispute. Since it is in dispute, there is no clear ownership. The Chinese soldiers can come and go as they please.

Not until there is an agreement signed between the two countries, the area is a nomansland. It is only India's own vivid imagination the land in question is Indian territory.

The more India bring this matter up, the more they will feel humiliated. Because no one is listening to your assertion.

In the flag meeting, the Indian officer said to the Chinese officer," You are in my territory."
CO,"What territory?"
IO,"Where you are standing on."
CO,"This is your territory? It's new to me. Do you have a land title to prove it is yours?"
IO,"eh no."
CO,"Then it is not yours."
IO,"OK let talk business. Did you bring me any hiphone and mike shoes?"

Last edited:
Then if Tibet was the part of China, why was it a signatory for India-Tibet border. While in case of India, the government of British India was the only signatory while ROC had no right to decide Tibet-India border. :omghaha::omghaha:

There was no united China before 1950, talking telling me your fake CCP version of history. :girl_wacko:

If Tibet doesn't belong to CHina, why is China in the convention????????????? :omghaha::omghaha:

If there was no China, why british negotiated with China in 1914??? India only become India in 1975 when NEFA joined India. :rofl::rofl:

If Tibet doesn't belong to CHina, why is China in the convention????????????? :omghaha::omghaha:

You were there to decide border between Tibet and China. :laugh:

There was no India-Tibet border. You were not a country until British created India in 1947. India only become India in 1975 when NEFA joined India. :rofl::rofl:

First go learn your Chinese history and our Indian history properly. :girl_wacko:

You were there to decide border between Tibet and China. :laugh:

First go learn your Chinese history properly, then talk about Indian history. :girl_wacko:

We are not a country created by the British, of course we don't use English as well as you. After all, you were trained for 200 years :laughcry:

We are not a country created by the British, of course we don't use English as well as you. After all, you were trained for 200 years :laughcry:

China was a country created by the people against whom Chinese once built Great wall of China . :yes4:

Are you writing in Mandarin here :lol:

Are they(we) Chinese? Where they live? Are British Indians?where do the British live?

India and Pakistan were the successor states of British India, government of China had no control over Tibet before invasion of Tibet in 1950. China as a country has only existed within Great Wall of China.

Just curious,do most Indians believe The Mughal Empire an Indian empire or a foreign empire?

Are they(we) Chinese? Where they live? Are British Indians?where do the British live?

You see, coming from a country created by British in 1947, compared to China an unified empire since 221 BC, some indians invariably suffered from deep inferiority complex and jealously.

We weren't trained by English for 200 years, like Indians. I can see you're very proud :laughcry:

Good for you, I believe we are taking about India-Tibet border and Tibet wasn't the part of China before 1950.

You see, coming from a country created by British in 1947, compared to China an unified empire since 221 BC, some indians invariably suffered from deep inferiority complex and jealously.

That's your united China of 221BC Tibet was never the part of China, go return back to your original Chinese border created in 221BC. :laughcry::laughcry:

qin-dynasty-great-wall-map.gif

Good for you, I believe we are taking about India-Tibet border and Tibet wasn't the part of China before 1950.

Yes, but you had to derail it by mention Mandarin. Stick to the topic, stick to fact, British negotiated with China regarding Tibet, not India.

Back
Top Bottom