What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

It's Empty weight is 5580 and Max TO weight is 7000 which make it with 1420 payload :/ can some knowledgeable person explain this please. AH64 can carry 5000+ Kg where as AH-1Z can carry around 3000 Kg.

It is about engine power tolerance on total weight without sacrificing targetted performance parameters. You can load much more than planned but, It will cause to make copter move like a turtle with loosing valuable altitude climb performance.

Z-10 (Empty weight:5580kg) is powered by 2x1000kw turboshaft engine
Tiger HAP (Empty Weight: ~3000kg) is powered by 2x958kw turboshaft engine (2x1000kw Tiger HAD variant)
Atak (Empty weight: ~2500kg) is powered by 2x1014kw turboshaft engine

Each weapon paylons on Atak can carry max. 300kg (4x300= 1200kg carriage capacity on wings)
4 Mizrak-U missile + Launcher weight: 210kg
jph0xu.jpg

MTOW: 5000kg - Empty Weight (2500kg) - Wing load (Fully loaded) 1200kg = 1300kg (Fuel + Other sensors such as MMW radar, ODS detection systems)

My **** Brothers with this helicopter deal will you be able to get every information they have on this helicopter. From cable techo to avionic source codes? If not dont go on wait a few years and get T129/B. America will try to use india as an ally against china. So you should use ur mind. What you need? A new helicopterrr to buy or a new helicopter u can developt.

Did the video posted here said the copper can evade radars?
Mi-35, Mi-28NE, T-129 and Z-10 the choice is getting harder and harder for PAA? :p:
My vote would be for Z-10 with TOT, I hope the armed forces choose the platform that works best for them.

Let's take the z10 with TOT and take t-129 for a light combat helicopter with TOT the B variant though?

It is about engine power tolerance on total weight without sacrificing targetted performance parameters. You can load much more than planned but, It will cause to make copter move like a turtle with loosing valuable altitude climb performance.

Tiger HAP (Empty Weight: ~3000kg) is powered by 2x958kw turboshaft engine (2x1000kw Tiger HAD variant)

Each weapon paylons on Atak can carry max. 300kg (4x300= 1200kg carriage capacity on wings)
jph0xu.jpg

MTOW: 5000kg - Empty Weight (2500kg) - Wing load (Fully loaded) 1200kg = 1300kg (Fuel + Other sensors such as MMW radar, ODS detection systems)
I don't know about T-129 but these missiles look more impressive even if we don't for T-129 can we fit these Anti Tank Missiles on Z-10 ???

My **** Brothers with this helicopter deal will you be able to get every information they have on this helicopter. From cable techo to avionic source codes? If not dont go on wait a few years and get T129/B. America will try to use india as an ally against china. So you should use ur mind. What you need? A new helicopterrr to buy or a new helicopter u can developt.

We have a plan in place we gonna take them both ;)

We have a plan in place we gonna take them both ;)

To me deadly combination will be MI-28N with T-129B first one will be relatively cheaper with more power*(16 ATGM) and second one little expensive with moderate power power . Z-10 is cheap and sanction free but you are going to put most of you egg in same basket which should be avoided if possible imo.

KD-10 missile is more heavy weight boxer. 50 kg weight and range of 10km. Same as hell fire missile. Saudi and UAE which bought our wing loong UCAV has also equipped with this missile.

I do not think WZ-10 will allow turkish missile to be install. Using back Chinese missile is more logical. Less problem and no integration worry. More superior performance like longer range. More powerful warhead.

jph0xu.jpg

New batch of WZ-10 gunship has equipped with WZ16 turboshaft with 1300kw. If required , Pakistan may request and get the new engine for their WZ-10 gunship.

Turbomeca To Showcase Turboshaft Engines At Zhuhai Airshow 2014

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom