What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

KD-10 missile is more heavy weight boxer. 50 kg weight and range of 10km. Same as hell fire missile. Saudi and UAE which bought our wing loong UCAV has also equipped with this missile.

I do not think WZ-10 will allow turkish missile to be install. Using back Chinese missile is more logical. Less problem and no integration worry. More superior performance like longer range. More powerful warhead.

New batch of WZ-10 gunship has equipped with WZ16 turboshaft with 1300kw. If required , Pakistan may request and get the new engine for their WZ-10 gunship.

Turbomeca To Showcase Turboshaft Engines At Zhuhai Airshow 2014
@Horus What you have to say about engine wz16 ???????

To me deadly combination will be MI-28N with T-129B first one will be relatively cheaper with more power*(16 ATGM) and second one little expensive with moderate power power . Z-10 is cheap and sanction free but you are going to put most of you egg in same basket which should be avoided if possible imo.

Anhan that's right this seems deadly combination but I believe for now a combo of Z-10 and sub systems of T129-B which will be much much potent and viable system for us and a win win situation for Pakistan-Turkey-China. Where as for Mi28NE it's not clear so far it's status is vague.

KD-10 missile is more heavy weight boxer. 50 kg weight and range of 10km. Same as hell fire missile. Saudi and UAE which bought our wing loong UCAV has also equipped with this missile.

I do not think WZ-10 will allow turkish missile to be install. Using back Chinese missile is more logical. Less problem and no integration worry. More superior performance like longer range. More powerful warhead.

New batch of WZ-10 gunship has equipped with WZ16 turboshaft with 1300kw. If required , Pakistan may request and get the new engine for their WZ-10 gunship.

Turbomeca To Showcase Turboshaft Engines At Zhuhai Airshow 2014

I don't suppose China will give permission Pakistan to integrate Turkish missiles or change any simple electronics/mission computer on their newly developed copter .

I don't suppose China will give permission Pakistan to integrate Turkish missiles or change any simple electronics/mission computer on their newly developed copter .

Bro we have always added our modifications .. They don't use the term "tailor made" for nothing .. Even the F-7s were upgraded with griffo radars and other avionics and Martin baker ejection seats .. Same goes for other stuff.. We even moded the SLC-2 arty location radars .. We have experience with both European and american systems so .. It's a win win for all.

So how many of these Z-10s will PAA going to procure? I wish they will be assembled in Pak.
PAA has not made any decision up till now about procuring Z-10. The one in discussion has been given as a gift and 2 more will be given. If the helicopter impresses then they might go for procuring them.

I still favour the TAI T129 ATAK for pakistan army................:crazy_pilot::guns:
aopQ7z.jpg
AANMRv.jpg
j4pOlL.jpg
M62Gq1.jpg
YvpLY2.jpg

pakistan is no longer interested in turkish helo and missiles
chinese have very advance varieties of missiles
WZ-10 helicopter Pilot’s Helmet look very strange!
1cda7e1f-6243-45e6-a14e-71ee0be074de.jpeg

9513326169_bbee79320f_b.jpg

find difference

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom