What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

I think however they should leave the Cobras in service, insted of passing them out they should get an overhaul and upgrade.
I agree with you and i doubt PA is thinking about retiring Cobras. Firstly they went to through an upgrade just in 2005, secondly we are seriously lacking in ATGM Helicopters, so retiring the Cobras is out of question.

I don't want free gifts, Pakistan must pay full prices to receive new helicopters that show we working hard to improve our economy. It is time to pay with our money, not gifts.

China has done alot of favor for us.

It has a lower payload, service celling ,combat radius and speed(which doesnt matter alot but still). So i ask why do you think its better for us when we have places like Kashmir to defend

@cabatli_53 are they any plans to upgrade the t-129s engines?
first of all only field trail can prove what is good for pakistan, and real avaiation expert know batter. i have no problem with wz-10.........:enjoy:
but PAK armys original requarment was to replace cobra fleet, and t-129 fit that requarment. it,s size is little compare to wz-10. the original A129 mangusta armed with tow, helfire, aim -9 aam alrady in service with pak inventory. and the t-129 varient with more updated avionix and weapons. all the chines tech is always available for pakistan. but MORE co-OPERATION with turky CAN also provide future F-35 TEC to pakistan to counter indian pak-fa. because you are interested in J-31 jet.............:usflag:+:china:=:pakistan:

MORE co-OPERATION with turky CAN also provide future F-35 TEC to pakistan to counter indian
There is a thing called EULA, END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. Turkey can't even give a picture of an F-35 to anyone without Lockheed Martin's permission, forget technological assistance.

There is a thing called EULA, END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. Turkey can't even give a picture of an F-35 to anyone without Lockheed Martin's permission, forget technological assistance.
may be you are right. but do you think they have no advance capability (western/NATO), comparable to china? i don,t thik so...........:disagree:

Its probably for "testing" purpose in combat.

The chinese want to see their helis in action prolly.

may be you are right. but do you think they have no advance capability (western/NATO), comparable to china? i don,t thik so...........:disagree:
they have goods and bads sir. if we buy them we will feel unsecured more 30 years . we will have many hips hops price and parts issue in future also. so whats wrong if little bit less but free to use and free of tension 30 years? its not deal of 5-10 years sir we got cobras in 1984 if you remember .

Not that stringent but Revealing the engine/fuselage details of plans which is being manufactured by Turkey, will cause serious problems to us. It is even done long and seperate talks to integrate Turkish missiles on F-35.

nAa57M.jpg

It has a lower payload, service celling ,combat radius and speed(which doesnt matter alot but still). So i ask why do you think its better for us when we have places like Kashmir to defend

@cabatli_53 are they any plans to upgrade the t-129s engines?

Not true !!!

About engine, Although head of SSM says It has an engine program which is going to replace current engine of Atak but I don't suppose that It will be possible in following 10 years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom