What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Bro we have always added our modifications .. They don't use the term "tailor made" for nothing .. Even the F-7s were upgraded with griffo radars and other avionics and Martin baker ejection seats .. Same goes for other stuff.. We even moded the SLC-2 arty location radars .. We have experience with both European and american systems so .. It's a win win for all.

Indeed bro. China is an openhanded country. Turkey have also done serious collaborations like that in past but Z-10 is a new copter which is like a spoilt girl of family so I suppose It needs some times to give this Chinese girl away with marriage to a strategic ally Pakistan.
:D

I still favour the TAI T129 ATAK for pakistan army................:crazy_pilot::guns:
aopQ7z.jpg
AANMRv.jpg
j4pOlL.jpg
M62Gq1.jpg
YvpLY2.jpg
It has a lower payload, service celling ,combat radius and speed(which doesnt matter alot but still). So i ask why do you think its better for us when we have places like Kashmir to defend

@cabatli_53 are they any plans to upgrade the t-129s engines?

One of TV channel running breaking news ticker that two z-10 reached pakistan along with 12 member team
Aaj news

Great News , I hope they will soon join the Action in Tribal Areas ...

I still favour the TAI T129 ATAK for pakistan army
They are very capable indeed, but problem is how many of those choppers parts are made in western countries. Because htey can embargo the export at any time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom