What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

I assume that your word "proven" means "paticipate in real war and hit targets or accomplish missions successfully ". If so, yes Z10 is unproven.
So you mean T129 was proved in real combat ? could you provide detailed information? when ? which combat ? what was the kill? Thanks.

By the way, from whatever point of view, BEAST is not ultranationalism, ultranationalist does not debate with you in that way.
No, proven in this case means a reliability of it's systems. The powerplant is still considered unreliable, where as the T-129 is using an already matured an extremely reliable powerplant. The T-129 is also being co-developed by AgustaWestland, a corp that is known to make high quality and reliable systems.

His sudden defensive nature, and trying to malign me with ad hominems shows that he is in fact an ultra nationalist. This is how they debate, by personal attacks.

It seems like I'm repeating myself, so I'm going to stop. This "debate" is meaningless, because I'm just going in circles answering the same points over and over again.

For hunting IA, you need,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AAhhhh who am i kidding. You just can't hunt IA in any case. You haven't learned from your past experiences. 4 baar ki haar se samjh me nahi aaya? Ab kya waha bh world cup wala haal karwaoge? Mauka, Mauka? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck with your day dreaming.:enjoy:

If you knew how wars are fought then you would not be laughing because Z-10 will be armed with many deadly weapons and support systems which includes HJ-10 a fire n forget missile with range of 10+ km. Many IA tanks may never know from where / whom the got hit and got destroyed, Z-10 can also carry air to air weapons. One more thing did yo forgot tank battle of Chawinda?? :azn:

If you knew how wars are fought then you would not be laughing because Z-10 will be armed with many deadly weapons and support systems which includes HJ-10 a fire n forget missile with range of 10+ km. Many IA tanks may never know from where / whom the got hit and got destroyed, Z-10 can also carry air to air weapons. One more thing did yo forgot tank battle of Chawinda?? :azn:
Akash has a range of 30 km besides Indian choppers will be equipped with better radars,better avionics,better electronic warfare suits and better weapons

India will have numerical advantage also

Akash has a range of 30 km besides Indian choppers will be equipped with better radars,better avionics,better electronic warfare suits and better weapons

India will have numerical advantage also

First thing is that Attack helicopter don't fight with each other in war as they are not meant for that. Second can Akash SAM move rapidly with your IBGs??

First thing is that Attack helicopter don't fight with each other in war as they are not meant for that. Second can Akash SAM move rapidly with your IBGs??
First no they don't
I was giving you a picture

Second.....yes they can

I was talking about sensors
SAMs would be good against gunships I think
I don't think the z10 would be stealthy enough to evade it

:disagree:

If Indian think they knew every thing about Pakistan's military capability then they are living in fools heaven, there are several systems which Pakistani military have but never showed them, remember when it was necessary they show A-100Es.

If Indian think they knew every thing about Pakistan's military capability then they are living in fools heaven, there are several systems which Pakistani military have but never showed them, remember when it was necessary they show A-100Es.
Military strategies keeps changing
Do you think India will be repeating the same mistakes
There are chances that India might be hiding systems also

Let's not derail the thread any further :)

Military strategies keeps changing
Do you think India will be repeating the same mistakes
There are chances that India might be hiding systems also

Let's not derail the thread any further :)

Please remember the highlighted part when it comes to Pakistan and 1971 saga as its not India who will not repeat mistakes and improves its capabilites and doctrine same goes for Pakistan.

Please remember the highlighted part when it comes to Pakistan and 1971 saga as its not India who will not repeat mistakes and improves its capabilites and doctrine same goes for Pakistan.
Time will tell :tup:

I was talking about sensors
So you have better sensors than countries with years of experience building choppers and a massive industrial capability and R&D ...?

SAMs would be good against gunships I think
I don't think the z10 would be stealthy enough to evade it

:disagree:

Even a MANPAD can bring down a chopper.. i specifically asked you.. "What do you think SAMs are used for ?" ... Nobody has the money or low iq to use sams to protect armour columns..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom