What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

hope now turkey will also give 3 t-129 helos free of cost

Different type of copters in arsenal will just cause logistic nightmare to you. You have to pay much more than expected for battle readiness. What should be done is to better proceeding to receive more from China.

Why don't you compare Z-10 with T-129 and Cobra Zulu and post here

In terms of performance, I had prepared a comparison list a while ago which put best NATO copters on table. According to those figures, T129 provides more or less an AH-1Z capabilities.

t-129atak-2.jpg

Last edited:
Different type of copters in arsenal will just cause logistic nightmare to you. You have to pay much more than expected for battle readiness. What should be done is to better proceeding to receive more from China.

In terms of performance, I had prepared a comparison list a while ago which is put best NATO copters on table. According to those figures, T129 provides more or less an AH-1Z capabilities.

t-129atak-2.jpg
I think finally we have decided to go for Z-10 but from Turkey we are getting help on APC and systems for our Tanks and Artillery as well as Missile Boats and corporation in future will increase more between two brotherly countries

PA had being pursuing attack halos for PAA since long but bureaucratic / government is not responding as required. Pakistan's closest friends has offered their best tech with TOT i.e. T-129 & Z-10, even Russia offered Mi-35 & Mi-28NEs.

they don't have proper air defense setup which require SEAD/DEAD strike package, gunships can take them out easily, Z-10s will be in much better position in taking those out as they can hit moving target 10 km range.
An anti-aircraft gun or an RPG is a lethal threat to any chopper ...thanks that they don't have MANPADS !

Actually China take the right decision to give these 3 choppers free , cause , we can use them in real fights with Taliban , and the outcome and feedback will help China to do some improvements and modifications ..

That's true. It a co-op between the two allies, China chip in the hardware, Pakistan chip in the field testing, both will then upgrade this jointly developed system for induction. Thanks bro!

In terms of performance, I had prepared a comparison list a while ago which put best NATO copters on table. According to those figures, T129 provides more or less an AH-1Z capabilities.

t-129atak-2.jpg
its our issue
u just give us gift as good will gesture

Not every countries are as rich as China.
true
that's why we are brothers

You have no idea of Sales strategy. My god.

Anyways, happy hunting for Pakistan against those terrorist.

Yes Happy Hunting of terrorist but with HJ-10 it will be safe happy hunting of IA's armor in case of any future conflict too. :D

What point have you address for WZ-10? Just with a unproven words as typically used by Indian. And brush off some superior technical spec of WZ-10 compare to T-129 without much reasoning which I repeated ask but was avoided by you.
I've already pointed them out. Simple example, powerplant on the WZ-10 is still considered by many experts too be unreliable.

You, on the other hand, have not addressed any of my points, and have done nothing but use strawman arguments to try and libel me.

another chawal
russian still did not gift any thing to indian lol
We don't do testing and evaluation
If Russia sees a potential customer in Pakistan,it can gift 2 -3 birds to Pakistan

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom