What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

I don't want to even respond to him. Ultra-nationalists will find every little thing to get offended about, there isn't even any reason to even insult him.

You are realy good at labeling others, not debating with others.

Not to mention i read that they were even willing to transfer some production facilities to Pakistan for partial (or full?) in house production & assembly of the helicopters.

Yes they are.

They're fears are reasonable when considering past instances of arms embargoes and sanctions. Though, i do believe that if any such thing happened again the Turks would provide us spare parts under the table, but really is it worth going through all of that??

Agreed, but I don't see it happening this time. It's good to go for a mix anyway, the best of both worlds.

So the Chinese are using Pakistanis as Guinea pigs, making them do the testing on their behalf? Why can't they do it themselves? Is it too risky for the Chinese to do so?

No wonder they've given these choppers for free. But until further research and development is done, neither the Chinese would be able to use it nor can it be up for sale to other countries as no one will accept untested hardware. This will probably take another 3-5 years or so for it to be fully operationalized.

Are you ignorant or stupid? Z10 has been put into service in PLA over 2 years. All kinds of testing had been finished before that.
Yes, India test their weapons for decades in a very very very careful way, so you think China will do the same thing? :cheesy:

When you planned to acquire additional F-16s, your government could have allocated those funds for this beast.

So many PA soldiers who targeted Taliban in ZEA operation could have been saved from dying.

Gunships are an army's best friend in counter-terrorism and anti-armour wars.

Sadly, this was overlooked by your establishment, despite being military dominated.

As they say, better late than never.

PA had being pursuing attack halos for PAA since long but bureaucratic / government is not responding as required. Pakistan's closest friends has offered their best tech with TOT i.e. T-129 & Z-10, even Russia offered Mi-35 & Mi-28NEs.

You are wrong ....they do have anit-aircraft guns ...at least 03 of our choppers have been shot down by them !

they don't have proper air defense setup which require SEAD/DEAD strike package, gunships can take them out easily, Z-10s will be in much better position in taking those out as they can hit moving target 10 km range.

73ebc2dba41d5d57747919b769dc0618.jpg

168928844.jpg

168928845.jpg

168928847.jpg

168928850.jpg
Looks hot as f*ck

You are realy good at labeling others, not debating with others.
I tried debating him, he used ad hominems against me. Using straw man arguments to try and discredit my opinion. Calling me a Turkey worshiper, and hypocrite, what sort of debater does that? I addressed his points, but he kept repeating them. I won't reward such poor behavior with my time.

Now, if you have a point regarding the topic, please type so, but I will not allow him nor you to attack me personally without a rebuttal.

Nice, win win situation for both, Pakistan can test it and get a more customized version for themselves and China can get data on operational use in combat zone.

I tried debating him, he used ad hominems against me. Using straw man arguments to try and discredit my opinion. Calling me a Turkey worshiper, and hypocrite, what sort of debater does that? I addressed his points, but he kept repeating them. I won't reward such poor behavior with my time.

Now, if you have a point regarding the topic, please type so, but I will not allow him nor you to attack me personally without a rebuttal.

What point have you address for WZ-10? Just with a unproven words as typically used by Indian. And brush off some superior technical spec of WZ-10 compare to T-129 without much reasoning which I repeated ask but was avoided by you.

What point have you address for WZ-10? Just with a unproven words as typically used by Indian. And brush off some superior technical spec of WZ-10 compare to T-129 without much reasoning which I repeated ask but was avoided by you.
Why don't you compare Z-10 with T-129 and Cobra Zulu and post here

Hi,

It is never good to look the gift horse in the mouth. Even though the Z10 is not the best in its class but then neither is the JF 17---. What we have to look for is that what does it bring to the table.

Does the induction of Z 10 increase our power projection as compared to what we had----I am not talking about the 3 choppers--but when they number into 30---40.

Remember---a bird in hand is better than two in the bush---.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom