What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Turkey has not disappointed anyone bro ,it's us who haven't got the funds. They have even told us that they will throw in three free, as part of any deal.
Is there not an issue with getting clearances from the US of the engine of the T-129 for Pakistan sir?

Is there not an issue with getting clearances from the US of the engine of the T-129 for Pakistan sir?

No, nothing of that my friend. It's mostly past fears expressed by Pakistani posters. I couldn't see the US blocking it.

Turkey has not disappointed anyone bro ,it's us who haven't got the funds. They have even told us that they will throw in three free, as part of any deal.
Not to mention i read that they were even willing to transfer some production facilities to Pakistan for partial (or full?) in house production & assembly of the helicopters.

No, nothing of that my friend. It's mostly past fears expressed by Pakistani posters. I couldn't see the US blocking it.
They're fears are reasonable when considering past instances of arms embargoes and sanctions. Though, i do believe that if any such thing happened again the Turks would provide us spare parts under the table, but really is it worth going through all of that??

Can anybody confirm How many helicopters are being provided 3 or 5 ?

Can anybody confirm How many helicopters are being provided 3 or 5 ?

Found this pic might be the real one after it landed in Pakistan.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_224.jpg

Lol at that line lolol
Lol I crazy aye :p.
Idiots destroyed the whole pic with that line.

Would you please show me an example Pakistan requested but Turkey rejected until now ?
Turks have never disappointed us. They have exceeded our expectation everytime we needed them. Always, and we love them.

Last edited:
I just hope these gifts dont force us to buy Z-10s.... personally n realistically T-129 is a better choice...(without US engines that is)... i dont trust the russians...
Honestly I always thought we will go for z-10 due to cost issues

Thank you China for WZ10. I personally believe China wants WZ10 to be battle tested & Pakistan is the place where WZ10 limits will be tested. I still hope Pakistan goes for MI28 as MI28 is a heavy weight attack helicopter.

Exactly neither we r in your league nor of your mind set. It's beyond the capability of your mental strength to comprehend what was written in earlier post. Be a mature guy and stop pretending like a smart A$$,

I have enough smartness to understand the difference between India and Pakistan.You should stop comparison with us.

Ya Valentine gift zara late nahe ho gya.. :o well let's see how capable this Machine is.. try it hard PAA..

COIN operations are not what the Z-10 was designed for as such the PA's employment of this machine in such missions is hardly valuble information for the Chinese. The Chinese have deisgned this helo for conventional military missions and would only be able to showcase but a fraction of its capabilties when employed in a COIN conflict. This isn't rocket science.

Whether its COIN or monitoring sheep eating grass from the air......does it matter? The fact is that they want it battle tested in different scenarios so they can improve on it. This environment is probably the best option for the Chinese to battle test this bird. So they are giving it to Pakistan. They'll also get feedback comparing this to the Cobras so it'll only improve this chopper. I like how sleek it looks. But its years behind the Apaches.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom