What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Dear Indian posters no more off-topic posts please.

once again turkey disappoint us
and once again china proves its friendship
long live pak china friendship

Whar helis you build like these?.
Lch3_2.jpg
Lch3_3.jpg
Lch3_1.jpg

LCH

Turkey is not way in position to compete with Chinese offer in Gunship. We basically give PAF for free while Turkish can most offer soft loan. But I think is still too much for PAF to afford.

Can it do a 360 degrees loop?
Don't know
I have never seen LCH doing a 360

I think provide employment is better than weapons. Weapons can keep the peace,But also can lead to conflict.

Conduct SEAD?? :o: TTP don't have SAMS and air power and these helicopter are not meant for those type of missions.
You are wrong ....they do have anit-aircraft guns ...at least 03 of our choppers have been shot down by them !

Would be a nice gesture to see the Z-10 flying at the 23rd March parade.

Interesting but not surprising news, Pakistani members inform me the Mi-35s on order(?) are for Special Operations Forces so there is a seperate requirment for a decidated attack helicopter to replace the aged Cobras and since the AH-1Z and T-129 are stuck in the same "pending USG approval" postion the Z-10 seems like a logical option.

I'm not sure if I buy the whole "China needs to have this product battle tested" theory because a) there are many cutting edge military prodcuts out there that are respected and known to be lethal but have never been used in anger and b) Pakistan's COIN operations are hardly "battle testing", going up agaisnt an enemy with no AAW capabilty and who are mostly move around in soft-skinned vehicles, not IFVs/MBTs so it is not like the Z-10 in Pakistani service would really be pushed any further than the PLA could at home in simulated combat exercises.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom