What's new

CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN

Tra
BREAKING ! CHINA PROVIDED Z10 HELICOPTER TO PAKISTAN
چین نے4کلومیٹرتک دشمن کوریڈار میں آئے بغیرنشانہ بنانیوالاہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کودیدیا
334427-Helicopter-1425686997-653-640x480.jpg

جدید لڑاکا ہیلی کاپٹروں کو پاکستان آرمی ایوی ایشن فلیٹ میں شامل کیاجائیگا. فوٹو: فائل

اسلام آباد: چین نے ایک جدیدذی 10ہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کے حوالے کردیاہے جبکہ اس طرح کے دومزیدہیلی کاپٹراس سال پاکستان کودیدیے جائیں گے۔

باخبرذرائع کے مطابق چین نے پاکستان کویہ ہیلی کاپٹرتحفہ کے طور پر دیا ہے۔ ان جدید لڑاکا ہیلی کاپٹروں کو پاکستان آرمی ایوی ایشن فلیٹ میں شامل کیاجائیگا اورانہیں دہشتگردی کیخلاف جاری کارروائیوں میں استعمال کیا جائیگا،ہیلی کاپٹرمیں یہ صلاحیت بھی شامل ہے کہ یہ 3سے 4کلومیٹرکے فاصلے سے دشمن کو’’رڈار‘‘ کی نظرمیں آئے بغیرکامیابی سے نشانہ بناسکتاہے۔

چین نے4کلومیٹرتک دشمن کوریڈار میں آئے بغیرنشانہ بنانیوالاہیلی کاپٹرپاکستان کودیدیا – ایکسپریس اردو

@haman10 @Frosty @Full Moon @fawwaxs @DRaisinHerald @usernameless @GreenFalcon @Maira La @Malik Abdullah @Desert Fox @Frogman @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Mahmoud_EGY @BLACK EAGLE @Tunisian Marine Corps @Doritos11 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @Akheilos @dexter @Slav Defence @sur @XenoEnsi-14 @TankMan @DESERT FIGHTER @p100 @BDforever @hunter_hunted @Mav3rick @rockstar08 @asad71 @Major Sam @Faizan Memon @Spy Master @ozzy22 @Manticore @war khan @ShowGun @Afridistan @Razia Sultana @madmusti @ghazaliy2k @KingMamba @Khalid Newazi @Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @jaiind @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357

@Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus
Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
Translation please!

I don't think Z-10 has room for a clean up squad , so i think Pakistan will still look to acquire Mil-24s from russia to fight TTP i think

I don't think Z-10 has room for a clean up squad , so i think Pakistan will still look to acquire Mil-24s from russia to fight TTP i think
We are getting MI 35 and around 50 but they are not replacement of cobras for that we either will go for T-129 or MI 28 or Z-10

Pakistan has a general tendency to get things without ordering for them:rofl:

Yea, and when India wants to order something, it can't. We get what we want. Simple.

Sorry, we didn't test their MiGs!

Epic fail!

I think the 300 dead air men are a testament to that fact, that you are as ignorant as anything.

That is rather ironic because it is true. However, preaching to a hypocritical mindset wont work. The FACT that a LOT of military hardware used by both countries was untested in combat as the poster implies and the clients were as a matter of fact guinea pigs.. but as stated before.. there are the usual suspects who have nothing better than to post quasi-trolling arguments with the usual hypocrisy to get their daily dose of sadistic relief.

I shouldn't have dignified him with a response, but i am sure you realize, that his post was nothing but pure BS. Indians just cannot fathom anything that Pakistan gets. They live in their fantasy land.

I will love to see Z10 and Mi35 combo..................only In Pakistan!!

Its a gift and a testimony of our friendship. Do not worry about the money part.

Even when China shares its technology with Pakistan against financial transaction, we never forget your warm wishes, intent and the friendly gesture which is worthy, priceless and impossible to be bought for money. Pakistan "Thank" China for being dependable and friendly support and that "Thank" is with a capital T.

How long you believe pakistan will remain in battle grounds?

I am sure its not like that pakistan pilots will now get into Z10, fly them over the terrorist caves and hit $hit out of them tomorrow. It will take a while before they can actually fly this new machine in war conditions.

News for China transferring this tech was released to public several months ago. You can expect actual decision would've been made much earlier and Pakistani staff would've got enough training in China before they received these helicopters. There is no point of getting the helicopter first and then start training in the country instead of the birth-place of this technology.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom