What's new

China plans to sell Pak an aircraft carrier and integrate it militarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carriers are about bringing the war to your enemies, and protecting from a blockade. If Pakistan's only enemy is India, then there is no need for a carrier, for the first reason. If Pakistan has a sizeable navy (xCarrier), and can handle the Indian Navy or can be supplied from land through China Iran and to the north, no need for a carrier.

It would be better to have 1.000 DF-26, capable of sinking a navy, than to have a sinkable carrier.

Hint hint to China. Have 1.000 anti-ship BM - DF-26 - in Manchuria. 1.000 more in East China to hit any navy around guam. 1.000 addition DF-26s in SE China to protect the Indonesia region. And 1000 in Tibet to cover any attack in the Indian Ocean. If these are capable of sinking ships. Make it so no enemy fleet could even approach for a strike.

Make a certain number of them un-hackable (like in a faraday cage), as they approach the enemy fleet, and have AI spot and hit the fleet. Perhaps, receive guidance as normally done, then at a certain point when it can hit the target on its own. Have the receiver close off the missile fully, close off the hatch and go so to speak 'radio silent', AI finishing the job and destroying the fleet.

I think they might sell to Saudia Arab. Pakistan, well may be in 10-12 years time.

MBS, is to visit China after completing his trip to Pakistan and he is expected to sign heavy militarily deals with Beijing, as per some reports.

Expect for some serious members who actually have brains and use it, most of the comments from other members are all baseless and senseless.

Google has made everyone an expert on everything.

Our enemy is delusional as always, so there remarks are of no concern.

We don't need them why would we buy them?I smell fake news

PN, Pakistan dont have time, finances, resources or any task force to procure or operate any aircraft carrier

I don't ruled out acquiring refurbed AC ship possibility in future.
I can understand current volume of PAK Navy is much smaller but looking at progress being made for Navy is quite rapid.

Just wait and see !

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

The Pakistan navy is currently made up of 4 underarmed light frigates, 4 outdated scrap heaps called frigates and is struggling to get corvettes amd frigates and this guy is talking about am aircraft carrier. It probably takes more men to staff that ship than all the sailors currently in PN Today! While PN is making great strides and will make a fleet change which will be nothing short of a herculean effort, its ambitions lie in acquiring heaby frigates or at most, light destroyers as well as filling out the submarine fleet... Not an Aircraft Carrier. This guy is selling BS and fake news to indians in order to keep them afraid.

Pakistani navy has 20,000 plus personnel. the aircraft carrier requires at most 5000 personnel.
the article is BS. I see a world without aircraft carriers.

The kind of firepower French FREMM has you need that kind of Frigates Frigates with that kind of firepower 20 will do you the job. Along with having 16 Submarines and two Squadrons of Fighter Jets to back them up. You don't stand a chance by having only 7 to 8 Destroyers.
Keep living in your fairytales/wishful thinking/fantasy world, 20 will be overcapability for PN, 7-8 is enough for PN with long range SAMs @Zarvan

Currently not possible but in future we don't know

Keep living in your fairytales/wishful thinking/fantasy world, 20 will be overcapability for PN, 7-8 is enough for PN with long range SAMs @Zarvan
No even Pakistan Navy shows minimum requirement as 20 ships dude I live in reality which you are trying to ignore

No even Pakistan Navy shows minimum requirement as 20 ships dude I live in reality which you are trying to ignore
Not for single class of ship (Destroyers) but overall included Frigates and other small attack crafts, and with such a small budget force among Pak armed forces, how can we purchase/maintain these beasts of 20, think about it, and you're still living in your fairy tales/fantasy world/wishful thinking, be real kid @Zarvan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom