What's new

China plans to develop own heavy-duty copter

there is only one thing i can't understand, why did you keep calling yourself "chinese"

But I bet you believe communist is chinese right? Whats the criteria for becoming chinese? Tow the party line? Stop thinking independently??

But I bet you believe communist is chinese right? Whats the criteria for becoming chinese? Tow the party line? Stop thinking independently??

he never said he is chinese ,so why should i care about his nationality, it's obviously he don't like india,lhuang failed his "pinyin" test

Last edited:
asan给钱 咱出货 反正不买我们的它们也会买俄罗斯的 并且他们的仿制能力差,就算把图纸卖给他们,估计asan还是做不出来。

最关键的是不能卖军用产品。。。不是怕他们仿制,而是怕他们把咱的先进武器卖给日本或者米国。。。
Translation -
asan giving money 咱 ship but do not want to buy us that they will be bought in Russia and their imitation ability is poor, even if the drawings to sell them, it is estimated asan is still usually do not.

The key is to not sell military products. . . They are not afraid of imitation, but they are afraid tantamount to sell advanced weapons to Japan or m the country

The rest is crap, but many chinese use some kind of racially derogatory term for indians on this forum all the time - ah-san or some.

Lucky for chinese, there is no chink in their armour ;)

xin_3820307181514937212824.jpg

xin_3920307181514109137865.jpg

xin_392030718151426504106.jpg

Attachments

• 5667315f6940d8f355efa8dd97f282e4.jpg
    5667315f6940d8f355efa8dd97f282e4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23

Hey why are you personally insulting me by name calling...?

If you want to know me, I can meet you, just post your present address here and I will come to meet you to let you know who I am. No need to insult me here.

Mods, some indian members are personally attacking me by name calling... I reported several times but no action has yet been taken. I can use a trillions of slangs against them, but for the forum's sake I am not doing. What do you want? Do you want me to be repeatedly insulted by some cowards...?

Where are you staying in Singapore now?

I can meet you there. We can be very good friends. Let me know your address my friend.

Can anyone share the picture, It should be a cool Helicopter, If Iam not wrong china has already Made a Heavy Helicopter...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom