What's new

China plans to develop own heavy-duty copter

no image of the 20 ton heavy duty copter but here is a pic of the 13.8 ton copter newly appeared on internet. It suppose to do its 'maiden flight' on 3/18, 2010. From the pic one can tell it already did it's maiden flight, the one scheduled on 3/18 is just a show for media.

Great Machine , I can imagine it can transport valuable troops , supplies or heavy load very nice helicoptor , we need100 of these for out army too :pakistan::china:

arjun "s twin brother :D

43b0d6d6c7e8dea7b063cbeb315a843e.jpg

german Leo2A4 Tank
Leo2A4 Pic not showing up. Looks like leo dont want to be Arjuns brother. :lol:

yaar its coming to mine laptop let me fix it.lollllllllllllll he may be angry for compair with failed junk.lolllllllllll

india is welcome to buy from china at any time.

we have the goods, you have the cash, let's work something out rather than buying from the white man.
This is where the problem starts. Why can't you say "India is welcome to joint develop it".

As long as you see as your rival, Asia will never become like Europe.

This is the difference between us and them.

what could be the price of this copter can anyone gaze ?

This is where the problem starts. Why can't you say "India is welcome to joint develop it".

Exactly this is what all of the Chinese must understand, no matter how powerful we get, if we're not friendly with our neighbours we will always be stuck in our neighbourhood.

Who made this topic go OT?

The helicopter looks sexeh :D

Exactly this is what all of the Chinese must understand, no matter how powerful we get, if we're not friendly with our neighbours we will always be stuck in our neighbourhood.

there is only one thing i can't understand, why did you keep calling yourself "chinese"

:rofl::rofl:
Hey fake chinese bro, you still didnt answer my question which I posted using PINYIN.:lol: I think you must tried the google translater, and it not worked right?:D

共同研制。。。asan有资格谈论共同研制吗?你们跟俄罗斯的所谓共同研制无非就是
asanguo出钱?T-50中有啥零件是asanguo制造的?油漆还是座椅?

无耻要有个限度把

yy水平还不是一般的高 估计快赶上棒子和台巴子了

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:yahoo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom