What's new

China plans five years to the Middle East and Africa exported 300 JF-17

FC-20 is An export variant of the J-10 designed for the Pakistan Air Force!

J10B (Super-10) An upgraded variant of the J-10 with some technologies including , DSI , AESA (Not sure), IRST , exclusively For PLAAF.

Right ? Respected Members Can Clarify This...
ThankYou

FC-20 is An export variant of the J-10 designed for the Pakistan Air Force!

J10B (Super-10) An upgraded variant of the J-10 with some technologies including , DSI , AESA (Not sure), IRST , exclusively For PLAAF.

Right ? Respected Members Can Clarify This...
ThankYou

Yes FC-20 is an export model to Pakistan however Pakistan will get the J-10B the upgraded version they are two different things.

FC-20 have many improvements for PAF requirements to counter Indian defense deals especially new 126 jets

Jf-17s are in the same class as Tejas, which are a far cry from even the F-16 A/Bs.

One of JF-17 priced at about $ 30 million, and its performance is closer to Boeing's F-15 Strike Eagle fighter, while the latter costs about $ 100 million
Why only F-15?
Why not F-22 Raptor?
:P

The old world market...buy What its worth. If the world has bought thousands of planes from China in the past and knows that China is one of the top dogs in producing weapons then they will continue buying..simple as that. Lets not drag India into this discussion even for lols purposes

The old world market...buy What its worth. If the world has bought thousands of planes from China in the past and knows that China is one of the top dogs in producing weapons then they will continue buying..simple as that. Lets not drag India into this discussion even for lols purposes

What China sell in past is Russian copy and countries know Russian capability thats why you are able to sell them.

Now you came with JF17 but till now no one show interest in this .. Even Zimbabwe

What China sell in past is Russian copy and countries know Russian capability thats why you are able to sell them.

Now you came with JF17 but till now no one show interest in this .. Even Zimbabwe

A dozen country shown interests and China has made tens of billions in fighter deals compared to Indians $0. Show me da MONEY :):)

A dozen country shown interests and China has made tens of billions in fighter deals compared to Indians $0. Show me da MONEY :):)

Just one correction ... Chinese made Russian jet

Just one correction ... Chinese made Russian jet
'

Russian made German/American Jets.

Would we like to continue onwards? Money is money if your not a businessman then you can learn to be a low caste untouchable ey?

Do i need to teach the Indians about evolution and adaption? I surely hope not..Rule 1 to life Adapt or die.

Back
Top Bottom