What's new

China, Philippines agree to safeguard peace in South China Sea

Talking about proof of what?

I don't really care what the World calls us as a rat or whatever they like to name Vietnamese are. What I do care if my country is being harm then I will fight for it, other than that it is not my business. I think at this point you are feeling the same what I feel.

Don't have to go that far buddy. I don't consider your kinds rats and neither will I go low enough to say so.

I admire your patriotism, but I do not like to see Vietnamese come up here and make broad brush strokes just for the sake of them being seen. We'd appreciate having real and insightful conversations (debates even) not the usual trolling and spreading of falsified propaganda. Many Vietnamese here likes to lay down claims that Laos, Cambodians and Philippines love them like a brother, but reality paints a completely different picture.

I have seen many accusations and silly claims made by Vietnamese members here. They often have difficulty accepting facts and comes up with ridiculous excuses and counter arguments just so they can shy away from facts that are clearly laid out before them.

Today's Vietnam is just like China 15 years' ago.

People are so sensitive and tend to over-react towards outside world and are driven by a mixture of self-esteem and self-abasement.

Let's do the math

Shanghai has 1.4 billion people
Shanghai is 17% of the population of China

China has 1.4/0.17 = 8.2 billion people

World population: 7 billion

There are more Chinese than Chinese and the world combined.:hitwall:

Sory, I probably write incorrect grammar. :)

I want to say that Shanghai is a largest city in China, and China has nearly 1.4 billion people.

Shanghai and Hongkong are built from a time of colonize by western, there are today really big cities.
Vietnam don't go to competition by build mega-cities.:coffee:

Shanghai was destroyed in WW2.

Can Vietnam even build a Changsha or Xi'an equivalent, never mind Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong?

Why insult us, if you cannot even do it?

Mr Aquino No.1:

When can you get back to your real face? You are crawling instead of standing off and fight.

Here some nicks/flags you used to get banned.

1/ Cambodia Sprit under Cambodia/US flag

2/ Determined Tiger under Cambdia/US flag

3/ Sin Pateh under Ghana then changed back to Cambodia/US

4/ Aquino No.1 under Philippines/ US

The person should be shame must be YOU. The person who most talk about self-esteems and lost it by YOU.

The person who talk like a tough guy but crawl by knees that was YOU Mr/ So many faces/flags

LOOSER !!!

I think mods should ban this troll and false flagger else PDF going to get trashes.

I don't know what are you talking about? Are you insane? I wonder why you come up to such accusation which I am too innocent to be blamed?

Have you painfully suffered by my FACTS and EVIDENCES about your Vietnamese dark side?

I am new here and I never know or care whatever you are trying to put on me, but I do realize that many of your fellows Vietnamese here are very impolite and aggressive to other members when debating.

Who could guarantee that you are not a "false flagger" as you used to blame on others?

I don't have time to do such non valuable activities as you try to accuse me, I have little time in life dual to my heavily business schedules, this holiday is the special case you could seen, you wouldn't see me usually in the future.

And please, I have been here longer than you but I only read, not trying to talk trash stuffs as you and your fellows been doing here. I do pay attention on your fellow name NiceGuy or VivaViet, I though they are the same person and every time he appear you will be the next after him. So tell me what is going on?

Read back what you had said bro.

Heheh, and I hope you're NOT an another nick of Mr. Chinese-Khmer Tiger :cool:

PDF is just forum for discussing and debating of normal peole, and people join here for fun too, not a forum for Leaders , don't make it so serious, dude.

Source.

Is that how Vietnamese operates? to accuse without proof? I bet it must hurt to know that Vietnam is actually not very popular with its neighbours :rolleyes:

Even though I dislike your government policy on our country, Philippines but personally I have no problem with the Chinese and specifically agree with you on this.

Thanks.

Don't have to go that far buddy. I don't consider your kinds rats and neither will I go low enough to say so.

I admire your patriotism, but I do not like to see Vietnamese come up here and make broad brush strokes just for the sake of them being seen. We'd appreciate having real and insightful conversations (debates even) not the usual trolling and spreading of falsified propaganda. Many Vietnamese here likes to lay down claims that Laos, Cambodians and Philippines love them like a brother, but reality paints a completely different picture.

I have seen many accusations and silly claims made by Vietnamese members here. They often have difficulty accepting facts and comes up with ridiculous excuses and counter arguments just so they can shy away from facts that are clearly laid out before them.
1. I never say Philippines love VNese, don't lie

2.You got accusations bcz you keep lying untill we show solid evidence like China can't build guard points in SCS(east sea) to shut your big mouth up.

Btw: I can't expect an honest and generous attitude from Ah Q's descent :lol:

2.You got accusations bcz you keep lying untill we show solid evidence like China can't build guard points in SCS(east sea) to shut your big mouth up.

Ignore him bro.
he may a descendant of one Filippino soldier joined with USA army's ally in Vietnam war and was punished.

Shanghai was destroyed in WW2.

Can Vietnam even build a Changsha or Xi'an equivalent, never mind Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong?

Why insult us, if you cannot even do it?

WWII ended 1945.
Hanoi, Haiphong destroyed by B52's bombing of USA 1972. Saigon is suffered delay on rebuild in consequent of war.

I repeat one more gain that Vietnam don't go to build huge city (paid by state budget) for that only to show himself. When China can do something new or big one Chinese propaganda is making very noisy about it (if paying by Tax from Chinese people, Corruption group may more happy).:enjoy:

Putting every territorial dispute aside, i must say that Vietnam is a far more imperialistic nation.

They are dreaming to control over the entire Southeast Asia, even partial territory of China.

This is some kind of bull **** thought from Chinese. I have no idea where you get this from. Every Vietnamese from small was taught that Laos/Cambodian are brothers and should be treated with love and respect. We never have any dream to control anything. This is completely different with the traditional sinology ideas of Hans Chinese which views all neighbor countries as vassal states and other nations as low-level people.

Mr Aquino No.1:

When can you get back to your real face? You are crawling instead of standing off and fight.

Here some nicks/flags you used to get banned.

1/ Cambodia Sprit under Cambodia/US flag

2/ Determined Tiger under Cambdia/US flag

3/ Sin Pateh under Ghana then changed back to Cambodia/US

4/ Aquino No.1 under Philippines/ US

The person should be shame must be YOU. The person who most talk about self-esteems and lost it by YOU.

The person who talk like a tough guy but crawl by knees that was YOU Mr/ So many faces/flags

LOOSER !!!

I think mods should ban this troll and false flagger else PDF going to get trashes.

I personally think Mr Aquino No.1 is a Chinese born Phillipino.

First, I have read newspapers from Phillipine with comments of Phillipino and they re very much different about what he speaks about Chinese in this forum.

Second, he always speak about the "invasion plan" of Vietnam to other ASEAN or the "leader dream" of Vietnam. This is just like the thinking of many Chinese here e.g. ChineseTiger1986. I also have many friends from ASEAN countries here but none of them is aware about this "plan" of Vietnam.

The idea of "invasion plan" of Vietnam is very ridiculous because we never have any dream like that. As I said, all Vietnamese were taught that Laos/Cambodia are brothers, we are now living happily with them. We do not have any strategy to build up an "active defence" system with setting up many military bases in other countries. We do not build up or buy any equipment for long range attack/support e.g. ballistic missile, long range bomber, amphibious vehicles... or a capable logistic system for supporting an army far from home country. All ASEAN countries knew about this fact, therefore, they do not worry anything about Vietnam. The only exception is Chinese whose mind are poisoned by Chinese government propaganda. This is why I think Mr Aquino No.1 must be a Chinese born living in a closed Chinese community, listening to the "invasion plan" of Vietnam everyday.

I never know why you love to mention about that in your debates but whatever you are trying to say, I think that fit you the most. You have no logical points to back your claim in the dispute, so you are a loosing player of the game.

This is some kind of bull **** thought from Chinese. I have no idea where you get this from. Every Vietnamese from small was taught that Laos/Cambodian are brothers and should be treated with love and respect. We never have any dream to control anything. This is completely different with the traditional sinology ideas of Hans Chinese which views all neighbor countries as vassal states and other nations as low-level people.

LOL The Vietnamese are excellent in telling lie, your people saying is absolute different with that you have done to your neighbors.

I personally think Mr Aquino No.1 is a Chinese born Phillipino.

First, I have read newspapers from Phillipine with comments of Phillipino and they re very much different about what he speaks about Chinese in this forum.

Second, he always speak about the "invasion plan" of Vietnam to other ASEAN or the "leader dream" of Vietnam. This is just like the thinking of many Chinese here e.g. ChineseTiger1986. I also have many friends from ASEAN countries here but none of them is aware about this "plan" of Vietnam.

The idea of "invasion plan" of Vietnam is very ridiculous because we never have any dream like that. As I said, all Vietnamese were taught that Laos/Cambodia are brothers, we are now living happily with them. We do not have any strategy to build up an "active defence" system with setting up many military bases in other countries. We do not build up or buy any equipment for long range attack/support e.g. ballistic missile, long range bomber, amphibious vehicles... or a capable logistic system for supporting an army far from home country. All ASEAN countries knew about this fact, therefore, they do not worry anything about Vietnam. The only exception is Chinese whose mind are poisoned by Chinese government propaganda. This is why I think Mr Aquino No.1 must be a Chinese born living in a closed Chinese community, listening to the "invasion plan" of Vietnam everyday.

OMG What a lame accusation of a frustrated manner of 21st. Why your Vietnamese could come up to such nasty blaming on others. There are plenty people who don't have favorite or dislike or even extremely hate your Vietnam, are they all Chinese? There are American, European, Australian and even Thais, Laos, Cambodian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean and Pakistani hate your Vietnam, some of them hate you because of Communism, some hate you because of political issues and national interests, some hate you because of your betrayal history, are they all Chinese? Even some Russian in the far North hate your Viet Cong dual to your stealing and destroying their national security by your illegal Vietnamese smugglers in Moscow . As I remember they killed and tortured many Vietnamese just because they hate Asian perils, and they were your best ally during Cold War, so are they Chinese either?

I am proud of my whole family generation are truly purest gene in Philippines, my ancestors had fought many wars to win back the independence for Philippines, my dad and uncles lost their legs, arms and eyes in Vietnam war helping the U.S. and U.N. cleaning up the Communist dominance in Southeast Asia. Our family don't have any related with the Chinese Communists as you blame, if I was that kind of person, then I or my family will be executed by our government, during the cold war time there were many strictly rules to prevent to communist penetrating into Philippines.

But that was an old story, we are now don't have any problem with the Chinese, even in the past the Chinese-Filipinos are recognized as equal as Filipinos, they are very acceptable in our society because of their kindness, positive attitude and especially their loyalty to Philippines. Many Chinese-Filipinos are serving in Philippines arms forces, some of them are holding a very high ranks among the top commanders in our army, yet you couldn't believe there are so many senates, politicians, and social activities in Philippine's congress are Chinese-Filipinos. No need to doubt but surely all of them are very loyal to Philippines. The irony is they are the most anti-China in Philippines, every time the country discuss about the dispute with China, they often pass out the most hardcore solutions which causes many peace lovers have to shut them off. LOL

In Philippines we are the very open mind and tolerant society, we don't care who you are and where you from, whatever your background is if you are a loyalty to the country, you are welcome here. We Filipinos hate the discrimination, we are the victims of that evil ideology around the World, we have been treated bad by people so how could we to do that to others?

I don't know why your Vietnamese are so sensitive every time hearing people dislike about your country or people, if there is something TRUE then you must LEARN to ADMIT that, why denying and driving to proofless accusations. I wonder why your people are always proud of yourself a thousand years of rich culture but Vietnamese are so racist and rude to foreigners, it is luckily for us that we are not located next to your communist Vietnam, if so we must be assimilated, stolen lands or being bullied for thousand years like pathetic Lao and Cambodia, or even Thailand. Our Filipinos hate discrimination, we fight many wars just for against that evil ideology, your accusation with your lame reasons one Filipinos are unacceptable, that's showing how contradict between your words and your lifestyle.

So next time make sure you rule me out when intend to blame me a Chinese or whoever dislike your country, we hate you because of bad things Vietnam have done to us, not because the ethnic background as your lying say.

I would like to remind you that there are millions of your Vietnamese today both in domestic and oversea are having conflicts and hating at each others, are they all Chinese? And who could guarantee that your ancestors were not Chinese while your country was a part of ancient China? How could you sure you are not having Chinese gene in your blood? Have you ever check your DNA?

There many Vietnamese overseas are now don't have loyalty to Vietnam at all, and they hate Vietnam instead. Their loyalty is belong to USA or the country they are living in, so are they all Chinese? Why Vietnamese hate Vietnamese so much? Why your people don't have a courage to admit your ugly side but tend to avoid that? Why are you so racist on your fellow Chinese-Vietnamese whom are a part of your Vietnam? Why you hate Chinese-Vietnamese just because they are hard-working and smarter than you, a native?

LOL The Vietnamese are excellent in telling lie, your people saying is absolute different with that you have done to your neighbors.

Come on, you are trying to tell lie to others. You said you are a true Phillipino but still everything you try to tell is completely different. Do you have any proof that Vietnamese saying is absolute different with that you have done to your neighbours? What have we done to Laos, Thailand... except the war with the Roughe Khmer with Cambodia? If you can read some Vietnamese newspaper, you could find we always call "Cambodia, Laos brothers". Vietnamese was never taught that other neighbour are low-level people and should be dominated. This is only come from your pathetic thinking.

OMG What a lame accusation of a frustrated manner of 21st. Why your Vietnamese could come up to such nasty blaming on others. There are plenty people who don't have favorite or dislike or even extremely hate your Vietnam, are they all Chinese? There are American, European, Australian and even Thais, Laos, Cambodian, Indonesian, Pakistani hate your Vietnam, some of them hate you because of Communism, some hate you because of political issues and national interests, some hate you because of your betrayal history, are they all Chinese? Even some Russian in the far North hate your Viet Cong dual to your stealing and destroying their national security by your illegal Vietnamese smugglers in Moscow . As I remember they killed and tortured many Vietnamese just because they hate Asian perils, and they were your best ally during cold war, so are they Chinese either?

I am proud of my whole family generation are truly purest gene in Philippines, my ancestors had fought many wars to win back the independence for Philippines, my dad and uncles lost their legs, arms and eyes in Vietnam war helping the U.S. and U.N. clean up the Communist dominance in Southeast Asia. Our family don't have any related with the Chinese Communists as you blame, if I was that kind of person, then I or my family will be executed by our government, during the cold war time there were many strictly rules to prevent to communist penetrating into Philippines.

But that was an old story, we are now don't have any problem with the Chinese, even in the past the Chinese-Filipinos are recognized as equal as Filipinos, they are very acceptable in our society because of their kindness, positive attitude and especially their loyalty to Philippines. Many Chinese-Filipinos are serving in Philippines arms forces, some of them are holding a very high ranks among the top commanders in our army, yet you couldn't believe there are so many senates, politicians, and social activities in Philippine's congress are Chinese-Filipinos. No need to doubt but surely all of them are very loyal to Philippines. The irony is they are the most anti-China in Philippines, every time the country discuss about the dispute with China, they often pass out the most hardcore solutions which causes many peace lovers have to shut them off. LOL

In Philippines we are the very open mind and tolerant society, we don't care who you are and where you from, whatever your background is if you are a loyalty to the country, you are welcome here. We Filipinos hate the discrimination, we are the victims of that evil ideology around the World, we have been treated bad by people so how could we to do that to others?

I don't know why your Vietnamese are so sensitive every time hearing people dislike about your country or people, if there is something TRUE then you must LEARN to ADMIT that, why denying and driving to proofless accusations. I wonder why your people are always proud of yourself a thousand years of rich culture but Vietnamese are so racist and rude to foreigners, it is luckily for us that we are not located next to your communist Vietnam, if so we must be assimilated, stolen lands or being bullied for thousand years like pathetic Lao and Cambodia, or even Thailand. Our Filipinos hate discrimination, we fight many wars just for against that evil ideology, your accusation with your lame reasons one Filipinos are unacceptable, that's showing how contradict between your words and your lifestyle.

So next time make sure you rule me out when intend to blame me a Chinese or whoever dislike your country, we hate you because of bad things Vietnam have done to us, not because the ethnic background as your lying say.

I would like to remind you that there are millions of your Vietnamese today both in domestic and oversea are having conflicts and hatred at each others, are they all Chinese? And who could guarantee that your ancestors were not Chinese while your country was a part of ancient China? How could you sure you are not having Chinese gene in your blood? Have you ever check your DNA?

There many Vietnamese overseas are now don't have loyalty to Vietnam at all, and they hate Vietnam instead. Their loyalty is belong to USA or the country they are living in, so are they all Chinese? Why Vietnamese hate Vietnamese so much? Why your people don't have a courage to admit your ugly side but tend to avoid that? Why are you so racist on your fellow Chinese-Vietnamese whom are a part of your Vietnam? Why you hate Chinese-Vietnamese just because they are hardworking ans smarter than you?

You talk too much but just nonsense and do not go into the point. My logic for arguing is clear. I do not really care about Vietnamese must be loved by all other nations which is impossible. Each nation always have some like, some hate e.g. German is hated by Poland; British is disliked by French; American is hated by Chinese... Many Vietnamese also dislike each others e.g. the North and the South in the Vietnam War. I do not have any doubt about that. My point here is you just continue to repeat and repeat again about the "invasion plan" of Vietnam like an idiot while all other ASEAN people except Chinese can easily see that we have no such ambition nor ability to do anything like that or can you show the reverse? Please give some proof that we 're planing to attack all other ASEAN countries.

if so we must be assimilated, stolen lands or being bullied for thousand years like pathetic Lao and Cambodia, or even Thailand.
Plz read the history carefully before telling anything as it is the truth. Cambodia was a great empire for a long time, Thailand was also a great country and faraway, we could not even get in touch with them. The pressure coming from the north takes us nearly all strength, virtually all Chinese dynasties attacked Vietnam at least once. The number of wars between Lao, Cambodia and Thailand was much higher with that of Vietnam vs them. Vietnam have no traditional of having many vassal states like China and we do not have any dream to dominate/invade other countries. This was only invented by Chinese in 1979 when they tried to find some "good" reasons to attack Vietnam in the "self-defence" war. The truth that you speak more and more like a Chinese make me more confident to think that you are closely related to Chinese e.g. living/working in Chinese community.

I never know why you love to mention about that in your debates but whatever you are trying to say, I think that fit you the most. You have no logical points to back your claim in the dispute, so you are a loosing player of the game.

OMG What a lame accusation of a frustrated manner of 21st. Why your Vietnamese could come up to such nasty blaming on others. There are plenty people who don't have favorite or dislike or even extremely hate your Vietnam, are they all Chinese? There are American, European, Australian and even Thais, Laos, Cambodian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean and Pakistani hate your Vietnam, some of them hate you because of Communism, some hate you because of political issues and national interests, some hate you because of your betrayal history, are they all Chinese? Even some Russian in the far North hate your Viet Cong dual to your stealing and destroying their national security by your illegal Vietnamese smugglers in Moscow . As I remember they killed and tortured many Vietnamese just because they hate Asian perils, and they were your best ally during Cold War, so are they Chinese either?

I am proud of my whole family generation are truly purest gene in Philippines, my ancestors had fought many wars to win back the independence for Philippines, my dad and uncles lost their legs, arms and eyes in Vietnam war helping the U.S. and U.N. cleaning up the Communist dominance in Southeast Asia. Our family don't have any related with the Chinese Communists as you blame, if I was that kind of person, then I or my family will be executed by our government, during the cold war time there were many strictly rules to prevent to communist penetrating into Philippines.

I would like to remind you that there are millions of your Vietnamese today both in domestic and oversea are having conflicts and hating at each others, are they all Chinese? And who could guarantee that your ancestors were not Chinese while your country was a part of ancient China? How could you sure you are not having Chinese gene in your blood? Have you ever check your DNA?

There many Vietnamese overseas are now don't have loyalty to Vietnam at all, and they hate Vietnam instead. Their loyalty is belong to USA or the country they are living in, so are they all Chinese? Why Vietnamese hate Vietnamese so much? Why your people don't have a courage to admit your ugly side but tend to avoid that? Why are you so racist on your fellow Chinese-Vietnamese whom are a part of your Vietnam? Why you hate Chinese-Vietnamese just because they are hard-working and smarter than you, a native?

1. Your country allowed the US to use military bases to attack our country. But not so we hate you. :no:

2. Your father's generation together with American invaded our country. But not so we hate you. :no:

3. Communist rule in our country, not yours. Vietnamese aren't communist party members at all.

So why do you hate the Vietnamese? :azn:

We will listen to you. But if you are always biased with us , you will no have objective view.

1. Your country allowed the US to use military bases to attack our country. But not so we hate you. :no:

2. Your father's generation together with American invaded our country. But not so we hate you. :no:

3. Communist rule in our country, not yours. Vietnamese aren't communist party members at all.

So why do you hate the Vietnamese? :azn:

We will listen to you. But if you are always biased with us , you will no have objective view.

Why are you referring to the US as "your father" now?

Is it because you're jealous that the US will defend Philippines over Vietnam any day? Just a while ago, Viets here were hysterical about how the US is helping Vietnam after butchering 3 million Vietnamese not too long ago, and how the US will defeat China for Vietnam. Whose father is it?

Back
Top Bottom