What's new

China paper condemns Vietnam-India energy cooperation

Does occupying you briefly means it did not happen? Where did you get your logics from?
You need to be re-educated at the most basic level :lol:

Nobody denied that fact... You speak as if it just came into being, which is sort of a retarded argument.

Anyway there is no use cause i dont have the codes to open up ur mind and spoon feed you on the history and logical sense.

So what ?

What about the Century of Humiliation that Chinese wish to forget ?

Every Asian nation at that time except Japan and Thailand was colonized by European powers and that is history.

Your "so what" was precisely the point I was getting at. Glad you finally realised that more than half of India was lost at some point.

As for the century of humiliation dig. It was shameful indeed but at least China fought against its invaders and not all of China was colonized my dear friend.

How does that matter when we got back what was ours?

It matters when you talk about the history of India.

Nobody denied that fact... You speak as if it just came into being, which is sort of a retarded argument.

Anyway there is no use cause i dont have the codes to open up ur mind and spoon feed you on the history and logical sense.

Wrong.. Certain Indian members seemed to try or at least conveniently forgot about the past. I literally spat out my morning coffee (in disbelief) when I read the post gloating about India having not lost more than half its country to someone. Only the retarded ones would blindly go all out defending it.

So what ?

What about the Century of Humiliation that Chinese wish to forget ?

Every Asian nation at that time except Japan and Thailand was colonized by European powers and that is history.

And are you denying that Mongolians and Manchus ruled over Hans for a long time ?

How does that matter when we got back what was ours ?

Mongols and Manchus now speak Chinese.

Do white British speak Hindi or Gujarati? If that was the case, then India would've won too.

Mongols and Manchus now speak Chinese.

Do white British speak Hindi or Gujarati? If that was the case, then India would've won too.

In India Mughals and all the hordes now speak Hindi and Urdu........so.

Does Japanese speak Chinese...British too had captured Chinese soem portion, do they speak Chinese?

You are so funny ..

Freedom from losing more than half of the country to someone? Which one of your neighbor is still being colonized? :lol:

Freedom to express ourselves without being hanged (after fair trial).Mongols & manchus speaking chinese...thats the only mistake they have done.

Your "so what" was precisely the point I was getting at. Glad you finally realised that more than half of India was lost at some point.

As for the century of humiliation dig. It was shameful indeed but at least China fought against its invaders and not all of China was colonized my dear friend.

Dude...Not all of China was worth being colonized.
and Indians fought much more than you would have ever done. You do not need our history so just keep mum.

It matters when you talk about the history of India.

In India Mughals and all the hordes now speak Hindi and Urdu........so.

Does Japanese speak Chinese...British too had captured Chinese soem portion, do they speak Chinese?

You are so funny ..

You must understand their situation, if they say anything against the establishment's views they will be hanged tomorrow after fair trial.So even if they say whole world speak chinese just agree it is life & death for them.

Freedom to express ourselves without being hanged (after fair trial).Mongols & manchus speaking chinese...thats the only mistake they have done.

I give you that. At least you don't blindly throw in the word freedom or say you live in a free country.
Fair trials depends on the nature of the court case and individuals. Money and corruptions can easily tip the scale.
Mind you, you don't get that many cases of being hanged for speaking out nowadays, not in modern time China.
The last I looked people such as Ai WeiWei and Liu Xiaobo are still alive.

Dude...Not all of China was worth being colonized. and Indians fought much more than you would have ever done. You do not need our history so just keep mum.

and all of India was worth being colonized? Explains why the whole of India is so prosperous doesn't it? You are indeed correct that I do not need your history and I will keep my mother anyday asif you wouldn't? :lol:

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha......

: Just keep mum MEANS shut UP.....Chinese English understanding is funny :0

Thats indeed a great achievement:yahoo::yahoo:

Goes without saying. China doesn't hang people for speaking out. However, we do throw them in jail if they betray their country or evade tax. Something the west would also do, same goes for India.

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha......

: Just keep mum MEANS shut UP.....Chinese English understanding is funny :0

Nothing to do with my grasp of English. It was merely words play. Are you saying you do not have a mother for you to keep now? and do you still think the entire India was worth colonizing or are they simply too weak to defend the whole of India? :lol:

Goes without saying. China doesn't hang people for speaking out. However, we do throw them in jail if they betray their country or evade tax. Something the west would also do, same goes for India.

Nothing to do with my grasp of English. It was merely words play. Are you saying you do not have a mother for you to keep now? and do you still think the entire India was worth colonizing or are they simply too weak to defend the whole of India? :lol:

if it was not the Americans during the ww2 half or even more part of china would have been speaking Japanese and your names/surnames would have been like matsugane yoko (yum), yamamoto, honda, koizumi etc etc instead of ming, bing, ching, ho, ma, gang bang, blah blah blah!

Back
Top Bottom