What's new

China paper condemns Vietnam-India energy cooperation

Dont you think in hindsight it was the best thing to have happened to India ?

I wasn't concerned about what was or not the best for India. Instead I was concerned about the ignorance and lack of knowledge in history displayed by certain Indian members.

Thats better than loosing the whole country to a party :lol: :lol:

Losing a country to a party? I am afraid China is still being governed by the Chinese people of China.
If you have issues with your own people governing India, perhaps you should bring back your once foreign masters :lol:

I wasn't concerned about what was or not the best for India. Instead I was concerned about the ignorance and lack of knowledge in history displayed by certain Indian members.

Your confusing two things -

Fighting and loosing a war to an enemy and getting the land splitted up as a result and a mutually agreed division due to difference in religion/culture/...... etc.

Already 3-4 days have passed after ONGC announced they are continuing with the project..

And people are still suck with "China paper condoms" headers.

Your confusing two things -

Fighting and loosing a war to an enemy and getting the land splitted up as a result and a mutually agreed division due to difference in religion/culture/...... etc.

Would you rather fight and lose a war than willingly give it away?
But in your case, you have still lost more than half of your country until your granted independence in 1947. Which was the emphasis of my response to a certain ignorant Indian member.

But in your case, you have still lost more than half of your country until your granted independence in 1947. Which was the emphasis of my response to a certain ignorant Indian member.

Half the country?

Do you require a lesson in Grade 2 Mathematics all over again?

Half the country?

Do you require a lesson in Grade 2 Mathematics all over again?

I suppose you have a point. There was no India before 1947. Good job bringing that one out :lol:

Look you are wrong on many counts but let me point out something to you.

Pakistan + BD is not the half the size of India. They combined are less than 1/3 of India. So before lecturing him get your facts right.

Secondly our leaders had the foresight to know that an equal number of the two communities cannot live together in peace given the bad blood lasting over a 1000 years and they embarked on a pragmatic move. You may call it a loss. We see it as a gain.

And its not like we lost our country-they too were a part of the country and we just separated. There is a difference.

Yup the seas retreated and new land came into being from nowhere.

Yup, that nowhere was occupied by the Brits until 1947. It is until then it actually became a country called India.

Look you are wrong on many counts butlet me point out something to you.

Pakistan + BD is not the half the size of India. They combined are less than 1/3 of India. So before lecturing him get your facts right.

Secondly our leaders had the foresight to know that an equal number of the two communities cannot live together in peace given the bad blood lasting over a 1000 years and they embarked on a pragmatic move. You may call it a loss. We see it as a gain.

And its not like we lost our country-they too were a part of the country and we just separated. There is a difference.

I wasn't talking about Pakistan or Bangladesh. I was talking about the British occupation of what is now know as India.

Yup, that nowhere was occupied by the Brits until 1947. It is until then it actually became a country called India.

British was there only for a brief period in its long history.

Where are you learning ur daily lessons?

Are these things fed into brain? or have u lost the sense of logic?

British was there only for a brief period in its long history.

Where are you learning ur daily lessons?

Are these things fed into brain? or have u lost the sense of logic?

Does occupying you briefly means it did not happen? Where did you get your logics from?
You need to be re-educated at the most basic level :lol:

You need a lesson in history asap.

and you clearly need a lesson in understanding the difference between losing and not losing a country.

I wasn't talking about Pakistan or Bangladesh. I was talking about the British occupation of what is now know as India.

So what ?

What about the Century of Humiliation that Chinese wish to forget ?

Every Asian nation at that time except Japan and Thailand was colonized by European powers and that is history.

And are you denying that Mongolians and Manchus ruled over Hans for a long time ?

and you clearly need a lesson in understanding the difference between losing and not losing a country.

How does that matter when we got back what was ours ?

Back
Top Bottom