What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well. We ain't exactly the flavour in UK, USA, Europe, Australia, Saudia Arabia [which actually has law in place preventing marriage to Pakistani's] and now China.

*sad*
@HRK @Dubious @Slav Defence can you take care of this self-hater..I'm sure if a Gangadeshi has said the same crap, he would be shown the door but this moron is a title holder here

The problem is this video is being used to promote an agenda of hate. Without understanding the Chinese society.

These murders happen all around the world even in Europe here is the biggest example of it.

View attachment 520400

Yes it is a sad crime but these thing happen every where.

For example if tomorrow oh would go to Mexico and bang El-chapo's daughter. Now you would be a fool if you think you will make out alive from there.
Diana died in a car wreck and this man was murdered right in front of multiple witnesses. With all my senses intact, I would chose not to equate the obvious with a conspiracy theory for some flawed justification to a murder.

So what if such crimes happen all over the world are we supposed to conceal our empathy for the victim, just because it happened in China?

Not true.
I know. He got his tail trapped by finding out that his gods, the Saudi's do indeed specifically discriminate against Pakistan. Note Indians, Turks and rest are cool. So now he comes up with rescue package which is to diffuse the issue by saying others do as well. Which is not true and if it was true it will would not excuse the "custodians" to do it. This is what a slave does.

Some times relations can turn out to be ugly. As it is said in our religion that we should respect women and not look on ghair mehram women with dirty eyes these type of incidents could be avoided if we follow all teachings of Islam.

Relations with women and having girlfriends is not permitted in our religion and this these incidents happen when we go stray.

It is a bad crime and Pakistani embassy should follow the case.

Diana died in a car wreck and this man was murdered right in front of multiple witnesses. With all my senses intact, I would chose not to equate the obvious with a conspiracy theory for some flawed justification to a murder.

So what if such crimes happen all over the world are we supposed to conceal our empathy for the victim, just because it happened in China?

Please read care fully I have condemned the crime and commented for our embassy to follow the case. Now talking about the crime there is a reason our religion has asked us to respect all women and not to look at ghair Mehram women with dirty eyes and this has been said for a purpose and that is to avoid incidents like this. Dating is not permitted in our religion it leads to crimes in society like these. If what I am saying is wrong please correct me because I am not a scholar and would like to learn from you.

Sad news.
Hey do you know what has happened to these sub-human murderers...what has govt of China done? have they been arrested? I know China has capital punishments so these subhumans should be skinned like they do to dogs and hang them up on the same place where they killed the innocent guy.

Yeah I dont want get smashed in the head by some Hui

I know. He got his tail trapped by finding out that his gods, the Saudi's do indeed specifically discriminate against Pakistan. Note Indians, Turks and rest are cool. So now he comes up with rescue package which is to diffuse the issue by saying others do as well. Which is not true and if it was true it will would not excuse the "custodians" to do it. This is what a slave does.
But why not Pakistanis?

Well,i know him as one of the few real Pakistanis of the forum who calls it what it is.
And whats with the ''Psuedo white'',what has skin colour have to do with this?
You guys need to be a unity against others,not bash each other.
He is a pathological liar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom