What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it people fall in love and s..t but cmon if the parents hate your guts get the f...ck out this aint no Bollywood film

Its sad indeed and there is one girl in there as well

I cannot comment unless I know who is he and what he did and why they are beating him like that

Oddly the same Journalist who posted that video is now tweeting about some 21 year old Pakistani marrying a American Milf Whale so much for decent journalism

It all up in the air some said he was German origin but Pakistani and there is one journalist whose credibilty is questionble but anyways still sad story

Its usually the FOBs but us born and raised in the West know this well I mean China might be slighty to the right of the west on some cultural things I am saying if you are studying even in another Islamic country just stay away from dating and know the norms of the society first

Hey don't get me wrong. I am not condoning dating at all.

Diana died in a car wreck and this man was murdered right in front of multiple witnesses. With all my senses intact, I would chose not to equate the obvious with a conspiracy theory for some flawed justification to a murder. So what if such crimes happen all over the world are we supposed to conceal our empathy for the victim, just because it happened in China?
Can’t find any related news to this instance on Chinese web. More source?

Well, this should teach all Pakistani guys a lesson. He went there on a scholarship to gain knowledge for the betterment of his country, not to date a girl. We need to remain focused on our studies in foreign lands.
There's nothing wrong with dating in China. In Chinese culture, honor killing is not a thing.
Only Chinese muslin (Hui) knowing for doing it...

Hopefully this will be investigated and justice served. Our government bends over backwards to ensure Chinese are safe in our country (and other foreigners).
You don't need to worry about that. In China, murder is one of the few crime that police will take extreme measure. it's the biggest indicator to measure police performance. With the Chinese 'Skynet', those two will be caught in 48 hour. Last,according to the Chinese law, the sentence is between life in prison and death penalty for both.

The people make the country,not the other way around.
What you are searching(craving) for is the sense of belonging,you see it with the Turks,standing up for each other against ''enemies'',never giving up,no matter the circumstances.
I understand where you are coming from.
Visit my country whenever you can.

I will visit your land and Kibris soon I have friends living there who study here then go back for vacations, Turkey and Azerbaijan are my fav countries I will visit soon

The people make the country,not the other way around.
What you are searching(craving) for is the sense of belonging

You basically read my mind my homeland is just hodgepodge of provincial bumpkins and mullahs we need unified nationalism now

My condolence the deceased, the murderes shall be brought to justice.

thats Hui muslim you are talking about, never play with Hui girl if you dont wanna take responsibility.

How do you know it’s Hui Muslims and not regular Chinese??

Just wondering...

It kinda makes sense bc Chinese girls date, sleep around all the time with foreigners and non-Chinese and it’s not a problem....whether in China and especially here in Western world. Whereas Muslim girls are far more reserved in that regard and it’s not uncommon to see people landing in big trouble if they mess around with Muslim girls. Muslim families will tear you apart for that many times.

But having said all of that, I still would like to know how you are so sure that they were Hui Muslims? Most likely an average Han Chinese family.

There's nothing wrong with dating in China. In Chinese culture, honor killing is not a thing.
Only Chinese muslin (Hui) knowing for doing it...

It's not about whether China allows it or not. It's about the fact that these young men should focus on gaining knowledge so they can come back and benefit the country.

What would happen if a Chinese student gets closer to a Pakistani women in a city like Islamabad?

I am not defending this action but we shouldn't be hypocritical.
Do u actually know if he is Pakistanis nd he misbehaved with any chinese girl .. we should not blindly believe in everything we hear or read it

This happen in Islamabad as well so don't generalise .
Pak-girl.jpg

To be fair I was told once by my Uighur bud that the Hui are just like Han but when you f..ck a their girl ohh boyyy you are target I am told the Uighurs are more liberal than the Hui

How do you know it’s Hui Muslims and not regular Chinese??

Just wondering...

It kinda makes sense bc Chinese girls date, sleep around all the time with foreigners and non-Chinese and it’s not a problem....whether in China and especially here in Western world. Whereas Muslim girls are far more reserved in that regard and it’s not uncommon to see people landing in big trouble if they mess around with Muslim girls. Muslim families will tear you apart for that many times.

But having said all of that, I still would like to know how you are so sure that they were Hui Muslims? Most likely an average Han Chinese family.
no way, Han is civilized.

To be fair I was told once by my Uighur bud that the Hui are just like Han but when you f..ck a their girl ohh boyyy you are target I am told the Uighurs are more liberal than the Hui
bingo

Hui is the mix of Semu and local Chinese, they are Islamists.

no way, Han is civilized.

bingo

Again, that’s just easy to write. You don’t know if those were Han or hui. You are just winging it. Most likely it was han Chinese bc China is 90% han Chinese so the chances of that are much higher.

Unless you give any solid proof of otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom