What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like these type of incidents have been going on for some time.

Which group of people will perform murder,even their own daughter, just because they are dating? A hint, not in Chinese culture.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...-parents-killed-daughter-for-dating-boys.html
you dont know shit about China.

Why would I believe it? Lol

Hui Chinese are restricted in Central Asia. Beijing, where this incident happened, is literally 99% Han chinese. Those people are han Chinese and acting like barbarians.

But then again, it’s not surprising. As I said, China seems to be a place with no culture anymore. Just monotonic materialism. We have all seen videos where such things keep happening in China and nobody gives a shit. A toddler got run over by a truck, people saw it, and kept of walking and talking as if nothing happened.

Disgusting! Lol

Don’t make excuses.
you are an idiot

Hui is everywhere in China, even lots of them in Shanghai my home town.

dont worry, we will execute the murderer for sure.

Sometimes I feel I wish I was born Turkish and I like your country more than ours

I don't blame you since you are a halfie and don't speak urdu. You need to spend a good long time in Pakistan to appreciate it and pick up our language.

What would happen if a Chinese student gets closer to a Pakistani women in a city like Islamabad?

I am not defending this action but we shouldn't be hypocritical.

They won't beat him to death in the street. Any situation where any Chinese person may be under threat is treated very seriously by Pakistan authorities.

You basically read my mind my homeland is just hodgepodge of provincial bumpkins and mullahs we need unified nationalism now

That is an unfair characterization of my country. We are not all like this. Pakistan elected the first nationalistic party to government.

Do u actually know if he is Pakistanis nd he misbehaved with any chinese girl .. we should not blindly believe in everything we hear or read it

This happen in Islamabad as well so don't generalise .
Pak-girl.jpg

I'm happy with this.

Please read care fully I have condemned the crime and commented for our embassy to follow the case. Now talking about the crime there is a reason our religion has asked us to respect all women and not to look at ghair Mehram women with dirty eyes and this has been said for a purpose and that is to avoid incidents like this. Dating is not permitted in our religion it leads to crimes in society like these. If what I am saying is wrong please correct me because I am not a scholar and would like to learn from you.
Showing empathy takes a broader context here. Meaning you don't try to offer justifications for a brutal murder regardless the errors on the victims part.

One can easily stretch the Muslim dating issue to the Pakistani society and create perfect grounds for free murders on regular basis, right? :cuckoo: However, an argument isn't my intent and what I really want, is for Pakistani's to take a united stand whenever something like this happens.

I know you are a sensible member, but there's a clique of China toadies from the Pakistani side and they have obtusely been rendering their misguided opinions on China Pakistan equation. All relations flourish upon balance, a tilt in any side and things begin to fall. A lot has been happening between china and Pakistan as of lately, at least its been making rounds in press, and I chose to be on Pakistani camp.

I don't blame you since you are a halfie and don't speak urdu. You need to spend a good long time in Pakistan to appreciate it and pick up our language.

They won't beat him to death in the street. Any situation where any Chinese person may be under threat is treated very seriously by Pakistan authorities.

That is an unfair characterization of my country. We are not all like this. Pakistan elected the first nationalistic party to government.

I'm happy with this.
I think Pakistan is pretty good without such low-self-esteem filth.

Last edited:
Be aware of your surrounding
Don't be stuck in a situation alone in a night

Specially if you are alone not with friends you are already at risk

Image of incident from 3 months back
Stabbing crimes are common in China or any metro city of world

The girl can be seen trying to help the injured man but crime has happened already and damage is done.

beware.png

:big_boss: Be careful in streets folks be careful if you get in argument with someone no street you may not know what is their state of mind

Last edited:
Showing empathy takes a broader context here. Meaning you don't try to offer justifications for a brutal murder regardless the errors on the victims part.

One can easily stretch the Muslim dating issue to the Pakistani society and create perfect grounds for free murders on regular basis, right? :cuckoo: However, an argument isn't my intent and what I really want, is for Pakistani's to take a united stand whenever something like this happens.

I know you are a sensible member, but there's a clique of China toadies from the Pakistani side and they have obtusely been rendering their misguided opinions on China Pakistan equation. All relations flourish upon balance, a tilt in any side and things begin to fall. A lot has been happening between china and Pakistan as of lately, at least its been making rounds in press, and I chose to be on Pakistani camp.
the murders will be executed for sure, even they are Muslim.

This is the incident for which I posted the image for above
However this can happen in any part of world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom