What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing empathy takes a broader context here. Meaning you don't try to offer justifications for a brutal murder regardless the errors on the victims part.

One can easily stretch the Muslim dating issue to the Pakistani society and create perfect grounds for free murders on regular basis, right? :cuckoo: However, an argument isn't my intent and what I really want, is for Pakistani's to take a united stand whenever something like this happens.

I know you are a sensible member, but there's a clique of China toadies from the Pakistani side and they have obtusely been rendering their misguided opinions on China Pakistan equation. All relations flourish upon balance, a tilt in any side and things begin to fall. A lot has been happening between china and Pakistan as of lately, at least its been making rounds in press, and I chose to be on Pakistani camp.

Yes I am not in the Pakistani camp because I spoke against dating.

I have already condemned the act and asked for investigation if it happened. Now to make the things a bit clear the news in op is full of miss information A the original tweet is about shenyang university which is not in Beijing. Secondly they are quoting the student as civil engineer and the university they are referring is for chemical engineering. There are lot of mistakes in news and my gun is not on hair trigger rather I am waiting for more authentic source before making any decision.

Time to buy stab prof vest. maybe taser as well.

I think Pakistan is pretty good without such low-self-esteem filth.

Thanks for your opinion you have all the right to state your opinion and I respect it. Now you have abused a citizen of your country and I respect it but can I ask you of evidence to show me the person killed is Pakistani?

Killing without a Trial is simply murder... Whatever the society or Faith... In Islam you don't "Honor Kill"... that's Barbaric BS from Barbaric retards...
So let's not bring "Muslims/Islam" as an emphasis to why such thing happened...

This is just a crime. The Chinese police will be investigating it, and the Pakistani embassy in China will be watching.
Don't be overly sensitive. There have also been killings of Chinese citizens in Pakistan, and There have also been other Foreigners deaths in China.

Yes I am not in the Pakistani camp because I spoke against dating.

I have already condemned the act and asked for investigation if it happened. Now to make the things a bit clear the news in op is full of miss information A the original tweet is about shenyang university which is not in Beijing. Secondly they are quoting the student as civil engineer and the university they are referring is for chemical engineering. There are lot of mistakes in news and my gun is not on hair trigger rather I am waiting for more authentic source before making any decision.
death penalty for sure.

This is just a crime. The Chinese police will be investigating it, and the Pakistani embassy in China will be watching.
Don't be overly sensitive. There have also been killings of Chinese citizens in Pakistan, and There have also been other Foreigners deaths in China.

Agree crime happens everywhere, even brazenly in public. People should not use incidents of crime to score political points.

Thanks for your opinion you have all the right to state your opinion and I respect it. Now you have abused a citizen of your country and I respect it but can I ask you of evidence to show me the person killed is Pakistani?
Hey it is not about you..why are you dragging yourself mindlessly. It was aimed at another member who is ashamed of his Pakistani origin and looking to get born in another country..I don't know if his parents will agree...so use your mind as Allah has given you one as well.

Last edited:
Why would I believe it? Lol

Hui Chinese are restricted in Central Asia. Beijing, where this incident happened, is literally 99% Han chinese. Those people are han Chinese and acting like barbarians.

But then again, it’s not surprising. As I said, China seems to be a place with no culture anymore. Just monotonic materialism. We have all seen videos where such things keep happening in China and nobody gives a shit. A toddler got run over by a truck, people saw it, and kept of walking and talking as if nothing happened.

Disgusting! Lol

Don’t make excuses.

Shhhh, Chinese Han society is perfect....obviously these were all 100% Hui within a huge 100% Hui enclave/ghetto (since all the passerbys just walking by doing nothing are in on it and are clearly Hui as well). Also at this juncture in time, you must ignore the threads saying role-model muslim Hui are totally integrated into Han society matrix, unlike the evil dastardly Uighur who need "re-education".

Han Chinese elitists get to criticize everyone else in all kind of nasty ways, but they cannot receive any in return (even from Winnie the Pooh memes)....its just not allowed.

Agree crime happens everywhere, even brazenly in public. People should not use incidents of crime to score political points.
Intentional homicide is a very serious crime, which is punishable by death in China.

If they violate chinese laws they will be punished probablely death sentence but this has nothing to do with nationality,there are chinese ingenieers who are working for pakistani projects that help pakistani development and kidnapped and killed by pakistani nationality extremists,can we blame pakistani gov and pakistani people!
I do feel sad if this is true for both family which means death and death penalty!

There is no news about this murder or whatever you call it on chinese media and really care the source of this article!?

Last edited:
Shhhh, Chinese Han society is perfect....obviously these were all 100% Hui within a huge 100% Hui enclave/ghetto (since all the passerbys just walking by doing nothing are in on it and are clearly Hui as well). Also at this juncture in time, you must ignore the threads saying role-model muslim Hui are totally integrated into Han society matrix, unlike the evil dastardly Uighur who need "re-education".

Han Chinese elitists get to criticize everyone else in all kind of nasty ways, but they cannot receive any in return (even from Winnie the Pooh memes)....its just not allowed.
try harder

if you open a thread about Pakistanis killed in India, then it will last thousands of pages.

India and Pakistan have higher than mountains and deeper than ocean style friendship?

Don't you worry, the other sides to China will seep through (to Pakistanis and everyone else) increasingly the harder your totalitarian govt squeezes on the manicured 1984 big brother image. This is natural result of groupthink statist paranoia that doesn't trust its own people.

A shocking video of a Pakistani man, Osama Ahmed Khan, being beaten to death in Beijing, China surfaced on social media on Sunday.

The video which was shared by journalist Ali Arif on his Facebook page, shows Osama being beaten by two men using objects that look like a stone and brick.

According to information shared on social media, Osama was killed by the brother and father of a girl he was dating. The father-son duo strike have Osama face down on a pedestrian crossing as they beat him on a main road in a seemingly well-populated area.

Many cars, motors and pedestrians pass by but do not look twice or stop or even call the police.

The deceased belonged to Bahawalpur and was a Civil Engineering student at Shenyang University in Liaoning, China.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/11/18/video-pakistani-man-killed-over-honour-in-china/
RIP. Om shantihi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom