What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched chinese pages,so far,not found any news about his murder in beijing or in shenyang!The article source of this murder is doubtful!!
And there is no such thing as honor murder in CHINA!
Murder is muder there is no honor at all or anything related to hobor but death sentence!

If they violate chinese laws they will be punished probablely death sentence but this has nothing to do will nationality,there are chinese ingenieers who are working for pakistani projects that help pakistani development and kidnapped and killed by pakistani nationality extremists,can we blame pakistani gov and pakistani people!
I do feel sad if this is true for both family which means death and death penalty!

There is no news about this murder or whatever you call it on chinese media and really care the source of this article!?
my suggestion to Pakistani brothers: dont date with a Hui girl

try harder

No need to, this thread does the job great by itself. The Uighur treatment threads (incl the ones about pakistani husbands who's wives and kids are now under detention by the Chinese state because of their Uighurness) are a real treat to read too.

Reality checks in the hazy seas of delusions and dreaming are quite important you know.

@Nilgiri
If Pakistani citizens were killed in India, what would you indians do?
The indians are going to raise this thing as a national rivalry, a racial rivalry, a religious rivalry?

India and Pakistan have higher than mountains and deeper than ocean style friendship?

Don't you worry, the other sides to China will seep through (to Pakistanis and everyone else) increasingly the harder your totalitarian govt squeezes on the manicured 1984 big brother image. This is natural result of groupthink statist paranoia that doesn't trust its own people.
:china::pakistan:go get a life

Yes I am not in the Pakistani camp because I spoke against dating.

I have already condemned the act and asked for investigation if it happened. Now to make the things a bit clear the news in op is full of miss information A the original tweet is about shenyang university which is not in Beijing. Secondly they are quoting the student as civil engineer and the university they are referring is for chemical engineering. There are lot of mistakes in news and my gun is not on hair trigger rather I am waiting for more authentic source before making any decision.

I know this news is yet to be verified by a reliable source and some rumours are also suggesting that the Pakistani student died of suicide by drowning, while the victim in the video is a German national.

I know this news is yet to be verified by a reliable source and some rumours are also suggesting that the Pakistani student died of suicide by drowning, while the victim in the video is a German national.
:o::o::o::o:

Honour killing.... Pakistan isn't heaven for dating couples. Honour killing is quite normal. I bet both of them will be punished for their crimes meanwhile in Pakistan you can get away with pardon.

I think PDF Pakistanis expect western behaviour from Chinese when they are actually eastern people. Especially someone like @AUz with his islamist views is acting weird on this thread.

my deepest condolence to the deceased.

@Nilgiri
If Pakistani citizens were killed in India, what would you indians do?
The indians are going to raise this thing as a national rivalry, a racial rivalry, a religious rivalry?

Why you Chinese keep bringing in India into this?

This is between you and Pakistan. Please enforce your rule of law and admit that Chinese society has its flaws too (when it comes to tolerance/acceptance of foreigners and even non-Han citizens).... and if its possible, understand this is what happens when many of you only attack other societies and cultures instead of introspecting your own first.

@Vergennes @Joe Shearer @Hamartia Antidote @jhungary @Desert Fox

Honour killing....
Most people in China are atheists. We are definitely secular and we don't know what "honor killings" are. Chinese do not understand this word

Hey it is not about you..why are you dragging yourself mindlessly. It was aimed at another member who is ashamed of his Pakistani origin and looking to get born in another country..I don't know if his parents will agree...so use your mind as Allah has given you one as well.

You quoted me bro so I thought you were referring to me. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom