What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this news is yet to be verified by a reliable source and some rumours are also suggesting that the Pakistani student died of suicide by drowning, while the victim in the video is a German national.

Yes few sources I also sighted say he is German and video is a bit old.

Why you Chinese keep bringing in India into this?

This is between you and Pakistan. Please enforce your rule of law and admit that Chinese society has its flaws too (when it comes to tolerance/acceptance of foreigners and even non-Han citizens).... and if its possible, understand this is what happens when many of you only attack other societies and cultures instead of introspecting your own first.

@Vergennes @Joe Shearer @Hamartia Antidote @jhungary @Desert Fox
:rofl:look who is talking

You quoted me bro so I thought you were referring to me. Sorry.
Oh it was a typo..your comment got quoted unintentionally so I deleted it. Sorry for the mistake :cheers:

Trying hard to spoil relationship of Chinese and Pakistani members on pdf?
You can even bring videos of chines beating Indian and can make them Pakistani
An incident or two can't spoil the relations. BTW, no one should paint the whole society with a single brush even though it was pretty sad scene to see people walking around insensitively. But perhaps different cultures since in Pakistan such a thing won't go unnoticed if it happens on a public place when people are around.

Trying hard to spoil relationship of Chinese and Pakistani members on pdf?
You can even bring videos of chines beating Indian and can make them Pakistani

On the contrary I am helping to ensure Sino-Pakistan relations get even stronger.

I know as soon as an Indian member posts something Pakistanis would bend backwards to disprove that.

Now that I posted these videos, I am pretty sure Pakistanis would question the authenticity of these videos and the news.

Most people in China are atheists. We are definitely secular and we don't know what "honor killings" are. Chinese do not understand this word

Honour killing is when family kill someone over dating. Its not really islamic per say just cultural.

:rofl:look who is talking

Really....someone from country that bans winnie the pooh memes (simply because it got contrasted with their eternal glorious STRONK leader) is laughing...oh right at "others talking"....free speech is a dangerous thing to be laughed at I suppose.

Your inability to accept criticism and being this sensitive to even the slightest evidence of a problem in China tells everyone (that matters) enough about some basic realities. Please tell CPC to enforce even more groupthink, squeeze harder.... stuff is still getting past the finger gaps.....that just wont do!

@Indus Pakistan is good posters with exception of some posts when he get in self-hating mode :D

On the contrary I am helping to ensure Sino-Pakistan relations get even stronger.

I know as soon as an Indian member posts something Pakistanis would bend backwards to disprove that.

Now that I posted these videos, I am pretty sure Pakistanis would question the authenticity of these videos and the news.
I did question the authenticity of this video from very first post because you cannot comment unless you know what actually happened . You cannot verify these random videos where you don't even see the faces of people clearly and why they are doing what they are doing ..

Can any one post the authenticity of this news.

@Indus Pakistan is good posters with exception of some posts when he get in self-hating mode :D

I did question the authenticity of this video from very first post because you cannot comment unless you know what actually happened . You cannot verify these random videos where you don't even see the faces of people clearly and why they are doing what they are doing ..

And this is what I said

upload_2018-11-18_20-49-50.png

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-death-in-beijing.587522/page-4#post-10952497

Coming back to the matter a Zambian student was killed in china few months back because of honor killing a video was posted on YouTube and a big campaign was launched and it turned out the news was fake. This nothing new many countries who have joined BRI their students are usually killed in fake news so please verify this news before commenting further.

https://turnbackhoax.id/2018/09/28/false-a-zambian-student-in-china-was-beaten-to-death/

Same as in Pakistan,there is honor killing in China too. to prevent family blood from being contaminated, the father and son decided to put an end to it themselves.

Same as in Pakistan,there is honor killing in China too. to prevent family blood from being contaminated, the father and son decided to put an end to it themselves.
For example……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom