What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appear to me that you are all muslims,You're no different
And that answer confirms that you people dont make use of the full possible capacity of your braincells.
You are all Chinese so,you're no different from the father and son who butchered the Pakistani student.
See what you did there?
If you had used your brain,i wouldnt have had the chance of giving you such an answer.

more information provided, use your reasoning power. if it is not honor killing, what is honor killing ???
View attachment 520415
View attachment 520416

View attachment 520417
Thank you for the information.
The murderer is a hui.

And that answer confirms that you people dont make use of the full possible capacity of your braincells.
You are all Chinese so,you're no different from the father and son who butchered the Pakistani student.
See what you did there?
If you had used your brain,i wouldnt have had the chance of giving you such an answer.
177528.jpg

I hope you've thought through your brain

upload_2018-11-19_10-49-27.png

Last edited:
First the incident did occur in a Hui region of China, Shenyang city is full of them I mean @Foxtrot Delta lived there for years and studied there and Chinese are known to sleep around in the west
Yes shenyang has one of the biggest hui muslim practising population. I have many hui friends.

As long as u don't hurt anyone's feelings u will be okay. This goes for all around the world not just china.

Chinese are the most friendly people towards pakistaniz in my experience.

Bad pakistaniz or bad chinese are real too just like everyone else.

Also when we leave the security of our home we do accept consequences anything can go wrong. I remember some bad times in china too. I was put in jail for 10 days by police when they found out i was teaching english on saturdays and sundays and making money. They also fined me 5000 rmb. But i guess its my own fault i didn't know teaching and doing job in china on student visa was illegal. So they put me in jail for 10 days but even in that jail their my protocol was VIP even though i felt caged and angry to my core police took care of me like a caged guest.

I was offered halal food 3 times . i was put with hui muslim guys who also broke the law like parking their kabab cart at pedistrian crossing and one guy was in cuz he was caught cheating his wife and wife reported to police he was caught in red light district :P he was embarassed as hell.

It was the worst experience and the worst memory of china for me. Those 10 days from september 11 till september 21. But besides that it was majorty good experiences.

Also our embassy at that time could'nt do jack shit about it even though i called. Since i broke the law i couldn't be helped.

Point of telling this story here today is there are risks involved when u leave ur home to another country bigger risks than u normally do when u leave ur house for school or job in ur own country.

When u leave ur country u are an example of ur country men a sample of pakistaniz. I advise u guys to follow the rules of china. And also dont do anything in china what u cant do in pakistan.

I know students who drink or who go to parties or cheat chinese women . make part time girlfrirnds multiple at the same time and then get in trouble with family of the girl or in general over all chinese population hates pakistaniz for cheating their sisters and women.

Point is don't hurt anyone's feelings be good people when u are in a foreign country any country. Its sad to get killed over a girl but that can happen anywhere in the world. I really hope this news is fake and no one was killed.

Also people get killed because of women , sex , love , jealousy , honor all around the world. Be it pakistan china israel united states or germany.

Also muslims aren't suppose to have girl friends chinese and muslim chinese follow this practice also like all muslims. Girlfriend concept is non islamic when u indulge in something like alcohol or girl friends unislamic stuff that u cant do in ur own home country u get exposed to soany dangers that u dont even know of. I shake in fear sometimes.

None the less killing anyone for honor or otherwise is wrong.

The guy was doing something wrong but not that wrong deserve a murder. Normal logical parents or brothers would make the guy and girl get married to eachother. But we don't know the whole story. The murders will be punished no doubt about that.

We as pakistaniz should learn one thing from it. Don't do stuff that is risky. And potentially considered wrong.

Han chinese are more liberal and people in shenyang are mlre liberal kai fang. And they dont mind casual sex here and there, but hui are muslim, muslims anywhere don't like it when u **** their sisters or daughters and call em girlfriends. Muslims want u to come forth and say i want to marry ur sister or ur daughter etc. Marriage even multiple times is allowed because of this reason. Anyways **** it this is a sensitive topic getting too long.

Im sad for the killed boy and his girl friend who will be broken at this moment.

Muslims should think before they act there is no honor in killing someome even though they fucked ur sister or daughter. I hope im never tested with this rage . this is so bad even saying out loud. Aouzu Billah.

Last edited:
Shenyang has a lot of Hui according to some of the articles I am gonna have to ask @Foxtrot Delta he studied there
Yes shenyang has one of the biggest hui muslim practising population. I have many hui friends.

As long as u don't hurt anyone's feelings u will be okay. This goes for all around the world not just china.

Also when we leave the security of our home we do accept consequences anything can go wrong. I remember some bad times in china too. I was put in jail for 10 days by police when they found out i was teaching english on saturdays and sundays and making money. They also fined me 5000 rmb. But i guess its my own fault i didn't know teaching and doing job in china on student visa was illegal. So they put me in jail for 10 days but even in that jail their my protocol was VIP even though i felt caged and angry to my core police took care of me like a caged guest.

I was offered halal food 3 times . i was put with hui muslim guys who also broke the law like parking their kabab cart at pedistrian crossing and one guy was un cuz he was caught cheating his wife and wife reported to police he was caught in red light district :P he was embarassed as hell.

It was the worst experience and the worst memory of china for me. Those 10 days from september 11 till september 21. But besides that it was majorty good experiences.

Also our embassy at that time could'nt do jack shit about it even though i called. Since i broke the law i couldn't be helped.

Point of telling this story here today is there are risks involved when u leave ur home to another country bigger risks than u normally do when u leave ur house for school or job in ur own country.

When u leave ur country u are an example of ur country men a sample of pakistaniz. U advise u guys to follow the rules of china. And also dont do anything in china what u cant do in pakistan.

I know students who drink or who go to parties or cheat chinese women . make part time girlfrirnds multiple at the same time and then get in trouble with family of the girl or in general over all chinese population hates pakistaniz for cheating their sisters and women.

Point is don't hurt anyone's feelings be good people when u are in a foreign country any country. Its sad to get killed over a girl but that can happen anywhere in the world. I really hope this news is fake and no one was killed.

Shenyang has a lot of Hui according to some of the articles I am gonna have to ask @Foxtrot Delta he studied there

I was offered halal food 3 times . i was put with hui muslim guys who also broke the law like parking their kabab cart at pedistrian crossing and one guy was un cuz he was caught cheating his wife and wife reported to police he was caught in red light district :P he was embarassed as hell.

When u leave ur country u are an example of ur country men a sample of pakistaniz. U advise u guys to follow the rules of china. And also dont do anything in china what u cant do in pakistan.

They are materialistic,no compassion no sympathy no commiseration no remorse no culture(most) nothing,the communist party made sure of that.
So,what do you expect?

What an excellent racist generalisation. :lol:

So according to you, I have no compassion, no sympathy, no commiseration, no remorse and no culture? Just because I am Chinese?

Also people get killed because of women , sex , love , jealousy , honor all around the world. Be it pakistan china israel united states or germany.

Also muslims aren't suppose to have girl friends chinese and muslim chinese follow this practice also like all muslims. Girl friend concept is non islamic when u indulge in something like alcohol or girl friends unislamic stuff that u cant do in ur own home country u get exposed to soany dangers that u dont even know of. I shake in fear sometimes.

None the less killing anyone for honor or otherwise is wrong.

The guy was doing something wrong but not that wrong deserve a murder. Normal logical parents or brothers would make the guy and girl get married to eachother. But we don't know the whole story. The murders will be punished no doubt about that.

We as pakistaniz should learn one thing from it. Don't do stuff that is risky. And potentially comsidered wrong.

Great post brother. You are 100% right. Chinese are very different from Western countries, Japan, Turkey, etc. in this way.

Just like in KSA and UAE, I think Pakistanis should be careful in these countries as their are less freedoms and more restrictions, esp on foreigners.

So according to you, I have no compassion, no sympathy, no commiseration, no remorse and no culture? Just because I am Chinese?
He is a person who does not speak through the brain

How do you know it’s Hui Muslims and not regular Chinese??

Just wondering...

It kinda makes sense bc Chinese girls date, sleep around all the time with foreigners and non-Chinese and it’s not a problem....whether in China and especially here in Western world. Whereas Muslim girls are far more reserved in that regard and it’s not uncommon to see people landing in big trouble if they mess around with Muslim girls. Muslim families will tear you apart for that many times.

But having said all of that, I still would like to know how you are so sure that they were Hui Muslims? Most likely an average Han Chinese family.

There is a proof the Killer of Pakistani student is from Hui Moslem family in China.

I also just contacted my relatives who get college in Shenyang too, she said that Girl is from Hui Moslem family living in Shenyang, and the reason her father and brother beaten that pakistani student is because that's pakistani student f*** her before marrying her, that's why the father and brother from that girl so Angry because in the culture of their Religion (Islam) Doing such a thing is Disgusting and Haram.
That's why the problem started.

As a moslem too, you must be more know. The rule in your religion about F****** before married is Haram or Halal @AUz

But yes I am agree with most people in here. Doesn't matter where the victim come from, it's pakistani, germany, british, or indian. The killer must be Punished according to Law.
Justice will serve for all victim.

more information provided, use your reasoning power. if it is not honor killing, what is honor killing ???
View attachment 520415
View attachment 520416

View attachment 520417

Thanks for sharing the information about the killer.
Then, we can Confirmed now the killer is come from Hui Moslem family living in Shenyang.

He will get severe punishment according to Law.
Justice will serve for all people, no matter what the circumstances.

My personal Deep condolences toward the victim and his family.

Last edited:
Very sad incident, criminals should be dealt accordingly to the law of the land.
Alas ... if the victim had done same in Pakistan, may be he met the same fate 'honour killing'.

There is a proof the Killer of Pakistani student is from Hui Moslem family in China.

I also just contacted my relatives who get college in Shenyang too, she said that Girl is from Hui Moslem family living in Shenyang, and the reason her father and brother beaten that pakistani student is because that's pakistani student f*** her before marrying her, that's why the father and brother from that girl so Angry because in the culture of their Religion (Islam) Doing such a thing is Disgusting and Haram.
That's why the problem started.

As a moslem too, you must be more know. The rule in your religion about F****** before married is Haram or Halal @AUz

But yes I am agree with most people in here. Doesn't matter where the victim come from, it's pakistani, germany, british, or indian. The killer must be Punished according to Law.
Very valuable information
@T-123456

Last edited:

Where was i talking about you and what did you miss?
Let me help you out,

''They are materialistic,no compassion no sympathy no commiseration no remorse no culture(most) nothing,the communist party made sure of that.
So,what do you expect?''

As we both use our brains enough to not fool or trick each other,lets not do that Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom