What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh, Chinese Han society is perfect....obviously these were all 100% Hui within a huge 100% Hui enclave/ghetto (since all the passerbys just walking by doing nothing are in on it and are clearly Hui as well). Also at this juncture in time, you must ignore the threads saying role-model muslim Hui are totally integrated into Han society matrix, unlike the evil dastardly Uighur who need "re-education".

Han Chinese elitists get to criticize everyone else in all kind of nasty ways, but they cannot receive any in return (even from Winnie the Pooh memes)....its just not allowed.

Notice how the chinese have managed to turn this is into a Moslem thing. Not one condolence, but from the get go they have been trying to prove that it is the backward Islamic mentality which has lead to this brutal killing of the Pakistani student. Worst part is, Pakistanis seem convinced.

Notice how the chinese have managed to turn this is into a Moslem thing. Not one condolence, but from the get go they have been trying to prove that it is the backward Islamic mentality which has lead to this brutal killing of the Pakistani student. Worst part is, Pakistanis seem convinced.

It is okay buddy....Just spare them...They do not have much choice to complain either...Overall, these kind of incidents happens all around the world...So we can not blame chines people in general.

Is before don't know the truth of the matter, some people began to say nonsense
I wonder what would happen if the same thing happened in India?

Is before don't know the truth of the matter, some people began to say nonsense
I wonder what would happen if the same thing happened in India?

There are threads about lynchings in India and in each one of them, you find an idiot chinese talking about how bad and backward India is.

And there are articles supported by PRC who advocate that others nations should learn from them. Laughable !

There are threads about lynchings in India and in each one of them, you find an idiot chinese talking about how bad and backward India is.
177528.jpg

I quoted it exactly as it was written, you can ask a moderator to verify that by checking the edit history of your post.

And even then, saying that "most" Chinese people have no compassion, no sympathy, no remorse, and no culture... is that supposed to be any better?

This kind of mass-labelling/identity politics happens everywhere in this forum (from both instigators and reactionaries)....especially concentrated and tolerated against a few certain undesirable nationalities presence. I have simply learned to ignore it and look past it (and suggest you do the same)...otherwise no meat of the matter conversation would even have a chance to start.

Sometimes its just not worth it too, to expect people to not have/convey generalised impressions with whatever stereotype (fair or unfair) etc. Most people understand this nuance hopefully where it matters, especially outside of an online forum.

If more people stood up for other groups of people using same standard they want used for their own, it might have gone a long way in countering this stuff....but I think that ship sailed long time ago in this forum. Its too bad really...but maybe was always inevitable.

BTW even though I hit the like for that comment, it was for another part of it....I do not agree most Chinese are all those things.....just some like any other group of people. All have some good, all have mostly average, all have some bad....mixed around in different ways depending on the issue.

Untitled-design-63-1.jpg
images

From Google Images, these are the Hui people of China. Pretty serious with their religious values it seems!

Is honor killing an acceptable thing among the Hui?

And even then, saying that "most" Chinese people have no compassion, no sympathy, no remorse, and no culture... is that supposed to be any better?
Then you should prove me wrong,you think i have no knowledge about your society?
I have real life Han Chinese friends who have family and visit China every year,they tell me whats going on over there.
Or just take a look at all the YouTube films,ill never forget the one with the little girl overran by a minibus,they all watched,nobody fvcking helped the child.
Nothing stays hidden in todays society.
Your biggest problem is to admit.

Even if it is true, you should not hype of the news too much...These kind of unfortunate incident happens in many parts of the world...The relation between 2 nations should not be driven by such kind of incidents...

It is you who want it hyped and not me so don't worry and relax I know very well how to handle such situations.

upload_2018-11-19_12-25-49.png

Sabir kazimi, from Pakistan, came to shenyang to study in 1997 and now works as an English teacher in a training institute. He has lived here for 20 years.

Pakistan govt should speak and ask for justice..

You guys don't know the truth, but you have already figured out the it was the hui moslems and islam to be blamed for this killing.

I mean “they”(Some people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom