What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't know the truth, but you have already figured out the it was the hui moslems and islam to be blamed for this killing.

They do this kind of propaganda in China, since they CPC is the one who report and edit all the news. They can comfortably twist any thing.

You guys don't know the truth, but you have already figured out the it was the hui moslems and islam to be blamed for this killing.

Stop promoting your biases here. Indians are not welcome in this debate. You have Ill intentions

Stop promoting your biases here. Indians are not welcome in this debate. You have Ill intentions

I am promoting biases? Its your chinese friends who seem to have pinned the blame of this killing on the backwardness of hui moslems and Islam not me.

Ahh well. We ain't exactly the flavour in UK, USA, Europe, Australia, Saudia Arabia [which actually has law in place preventing marriage to Pakistani's] and now China.

*sad*

Here is video of another murder... see the little sissy cunt getting beaten by Pakistani student before he stabbed him;

The Chinese motorist stabbed the young guy... RIP

Dear Pakistani students...Welcome to China..

Video of a horrific killing of a Pakistani student in plain public view in Beijing China and people just casuallt strolled by.
Osama Ahmad Khan was a Civil Engineering Student at Shenyang University.
He was dating a Chinese girl which can be seen here trying to protect him. Her close relatives are "Honor Killing" the Pakistani student.
the most disturbing part is the insensitivity of the chinese people .
The Boy's head is being crushed by stones and he is being killed while sone Chinese are making this video and others are not bothered to intervene and stop the murderers.
There has been no update if the killers have been aprehended by Chinese authorities or not..
This is the second such case this year in China.
Centuries of Killing female babies and resultant shortage of women in Chinese culture makes a chinese woman a very sort after commodity and family members giving her hand to the highest bidder.
Likewise with better economy and Chinese having more money, racism is also rampant and "How dare a foreigner date our girl" type mentality is very common.
Shortage of women in China made Chinese men sex hungry wolves who will rip apart any competition.
It can be said that Chin ais not a safe country for Pakistani students.

Bunch of cucks..

But why not Pakistanis?

From all my interactions here is what i have gathered about their mentality;

They respect authority and rod.

They respect the Pakistan Military (we have a few thousand troops there).

They are general weary of Pakistanis because of our hot headed temper.

One on one an arab (gulf) will never dare fk with a Pakistani even in his own country ... but they wont if they are more in numbers.

We being poor non arabs will always be one tier below... even if you look like a fuking irish albino and the saudi/gulfi arab looks like will smith sr.. so its not racial but more of an attitude that has developed after the discovery of oil wealth.
@T-123456

Here

That is not an excuse. Would you have tried to stop them if you were there?

Most likely not. I have walked away from many fights in china.

I had a bad experience once. I was in urumai (乌鲁木齐) and a fight broke out between tajik students and pakistaniz. I tried to stop the fight .

The pakistaniz hated me for saving a tajik guy trapped in a store while atleast 20 pakistaniz had him cornered i knew he was in danger do i saved him or tried to . by confronting my own pakistani friends . since all of them knew me they kept asking me to step a a side . because they respected me no one pushed me to side thank fully.

And the school authroitirs reached the spot and many other spots around us. The fight was stopped by them.

Tajiks and russians respected me more don't know why after that incident. But a few of pakistaniz may be more than few didn't like what i did and daid kashmiriz are ghadaar (traitor to pakistan) becoz i didnt fight them on top of that i used my good relations with pakistaniz i knew to stop the fight and protect him.

Im akways the kind who wants to stop a fight no matter uf both parties are my own people. Or muslims or even some one u dont know.

Later police asked me and called me so many times. I had to miss classes at times.

But worst part was my own people didn't like me or resented my decision.

These are sensitive situations. After that whenever i see a fight or disturbance especially in china i avoid it. I know its wrong and it makes me a weak muslim and a weak human being but i do stay away.

There does not seem to be any outrage by Pakistani members. I remember the same thing when a Pakistani was beheaded in Saudi Arebia. Their country their rule. I see similar cool reaction here.

We being poor non arabs will always be one tier below... even if you look like a fuking irish albino and the saudi/gulfi arab looks like will smith sr.. so its not racial but more of an attitude that has developed after the discovery of oil wealth.
No,we are not(below tier),the problem is that not all of us ''stand tall''.
Bunch of cucks..
Only fvcking cowards do that

Most likely not. I have walked away from many fights in china.

I had a bad experience once. I was in urumai (乌鲁木齐) and a fight broke out between tajik students and pakistaniz. I tried to stop the fight .

The pakistaniz hated me for saving a tajik guy trapped in a store while atleast 20 pakistaniz had him cornered i knew he was in danger do i saved him or tried to . by confronting my own pakistani friends . since all of them knew me they kept asking me to step a a side . because they respected me no one pushed me to side thank fully.

And the school authroitirs reached the spot and many other spots around us. The fight was stopped by them.

Tajiks and russians respected me more don't know why after that incident. But a few of pakistaniz may be more than few didn't like what i did and daid kashmiriz are ghadaar (traitor to pakistan) becoz i didnt fight them on top of that i used my good relations with pakistaniz i knew to stop the fight and protect him.

Im akways the kind who wants to stop a fight no matter uf both parties are my own people. Or muslims or even some one u dont know.

Later police asked me and called me so many times. I had to miss classes at times.

But worst part was my own people didn't like me or resented my decision.

These are sensitive situations. After that whenever i see a fight or disturbance especially in china i avoid it. I know its wrong and it makes me a weak muslim and a weak human being but i do stay away.

I can understand foreigners not wanting to get involved in a fight but what excuse do locals have of not stepping in. Had 5 locals merely stepped in and stopped these two maniacs, the Pakistani student could have been saved.

Anyways, after seeing the ghastly video the second time, debating on this issue doesn't seem right. I hope the culprits are brought to justice. RIP.

Last edited:
There does not seem to be any outrage by Pakistani members. I remember the same thing when a Pakistani was beheaded in Saudi Arebia. Their country their rule. I see similar cool reaction here.
But Indians seem to be any outrage.

@T-123456 @Indus Pakistan I really think that huge countries specially developing ones and ones rotting like US..

Have fuked up societies..

Did you see the news from India, where a woman was raped on the curb? Of public masterbation?harrasment,female fetus genocide,brothers sharig wives,temple prostitution and so on so forth?

Did you guys see viral videos from china where motorists intentionally kill people they hit? Coz its cheaper to cover funeral costs than medical bills in case of injury?
People generally not giving a crap about murder and other fuked up things happening in public?

Even the american society has fuked up issues..

Degeneration of societies...

Now im not saying that rapes,murders etc dont happen elsewhere! They do.. Pakistanis were shocked when we 6 year old Zainab was murdered? But did you see the fuking outcry? Yeah nobody knew that a fuking monster was living among them and acting all pious... but the people fuking stood up!
You cant just harass someone on a street in Pakistan.. let alone masterbate in public lol.

In Pakistan when something happens what the fk do our people do? Form a crowd and get in there to help... they dont just wait for rescue services.. the guys nearby become the first reaponders... in other societies— nobody wants more troubles in their lives? They probably consider it a virtue..

I hope you understand my point..

No,we are not(below tier),the problem is that not all of us ''stand tall''.

Only fvcking cowards do that

Im just telling you my general observation... about the arab mindset.

In simple and offensive term.. the arab society values authority.

An arab in a foriegn land wouldnt dare pick on a guy his own size..

But in the fuked up monarchies they wont mind trying to sit on your lap (I actually mean “D”).

Indians,Bangladeshis,Philiphinos,Indonesians etc are cool and submissive and endure ...

When you send your women to work as maid in another country... you have to be i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom