What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you should prove me wrong,you think i have no knowledge about your society?
I have real life Han Chinese friends who have family and visit China every year,they tell me whats going on over there.
Or just take a look at all the YouTube films,ill never forget the one with the little girl overran by a minibus,they all watched,nobody fvcking helped the child.
Nothing stays hidden in todays society.
Your biggest problem is to admit.

Get off your high horse, funny from people who genocided millions of Armenians.

Enemies of China jump up and down over a simple criminal case and start accusing Chinese lack of characters, spread poison and lies over whole population, despite china is actually many times safer than western cities.

Indian and Turkish keyboard warriors sound like they are the super heroes, and would jump on any crime scene and save victims, but in actual life but pathetic losers - run away at first chance and videotape their women get raped in daylight.

Again Indian and Turkish pathetic hypocrites losers, go get a life.

For Pakistan friends, any guilty criminals will be brought to justice and met with death penalty, we don't have any fake political correctness bullshit here.

why the brother and Father killed that Pakistani boy if their daughter love him? they will face death penalty for sure. China is.not an Islamic state, we have very strict laws. honour killing will not be tolerated at all. zero tolerance.

I am not denying whatever you say. Always been an admirer of Chinese way of working.

Merely, highlighting the duplicity of Chinese members here, who are quick to attack others in a self righteous manner, but fail to correctly identify the issues they are attacking others for and deal with them pro re nata in the very same instance, painting whole countries and their people in a broad stroke.

Huis nowadays beahve like wahhabists, they think they are the descendants of Saud or Persians.

It is the problem not exclusive to Huis. Why do you think we, i.e. Indians, both here and offline, urge you to not lecture us either on Kashmir (a province of State of J&K) and how to deal with the ugly face of wahabi-takfiri ideology that uses the secessionist movement to spread itself?

why the brother and Father killed that Pakistani boy if their daughter love him? they will face death penalty for sure. China is.not an Islamic state, we have very strict laws. honour killing will not be tolerated at all. zero tolerance.

Huis nowadays beahve like wahhabists, they think they are the descendants of Saud or Persians.

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. It's a mindset, a societal issue.

Second a Chinese member somewhere on another thread raised a valid point ...... China had or has this single child policy so a grown up brother and a sister present on the scene? Are there any exemptions to this policy?

Third whatever is available in the video clip, its not the whole story, the way that guy who is being beaten is lying (face down) on the ground, he has been struck from behind first ........ or there has been a stabbing before the duo started beating him. The blows shown in video clip are not life threatening.

Fourth with my very limited observation of Chinese here in Pakistan ....... if I was young and presented an opportunity to marry a Chinese woman ....... I won't, they appear to me very very possessive.

Still trying to make it an Indian issue? :lol:

See @wanglaokan ? There you have it.
177528.jpg

Friends from India are welcome to join the discussion

177528.jpg

Friends from India are welcome to join the discussion

You post well at times, but then you go along spinning things. That is disheartening. Stick to topic. It is more educational that ways.

False I haven't seen you flying ...... by the way.

Tell your buddy here ....... who was making false claims of this not happening in india. Or try accepting the truth.

What do they say? People living in glass houses something ..........

True. But I did point exactly the way to go about it.

You post well at times, but then you go along spinning things. That is disheartening. Stick to topic. It is more educational that ways.
We really don't have much experience in dealing with ethnic issues, so I hope our friends in India can tell us how to deal with it
I believe India has enough experience in this regard

We really don't have much experience in dealing with ethnic issues, so I hope our friends in India can tell us how to deal with it

Man, I really envy you guys. You have a great system of governance, which enables you to take decisions. And stick with them, no matter the consequences.

On a personal note, you guys are doing just fine. Am all for your policy in Xinjiang and other restive regions. Absolutely. Democracy, to paraphrase Issac Asimov, nowadays means my ignorance is just as important as your knowledge. And look where it has brought us in India!

But again, no use dragging in a clearly dysfunctional set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom